The replacement of "First Unread Post" with "Tweet"

Buuhan1

CAGiversary!
Why was this done? If you had to add a Tweet option you didn't need to replace something important to do it.

[quote name='notwen']I would like to see an option to hide all Facebook/Twitter related customizations just like they offer w/ digg.[/QUOTE]Seconded.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Until John allows us to hid it, you'll have to manually block facebook through your browser, but you can use this greasemonkey script to remove the Twitter in the meantime as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the gs script, my gs scripts are beginning to outnumber my firefox extensions. =]

[quote name='notwen']I would like to see an option to hide all Facebook/Twitter related customizations just like they offer w/ digg.[/QUOTE]Oh my gosh, same here!! I can't stand any of this.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Why doesn't the "First Unread Post" show on certain threads? The Kmart thread specifically comes to mind.[/QUOTE]
I've never seen that option that I'm aware of. Wow.

The digg setting is now a social media setting, and checking that box will hide the facebook and twitter buttons at the top of each thread.

bread's done
Back