"The Replacements" - Madden 10 Fantasy League Season 3; Super Bowl

[quote name='shinryuu']Commander0zero, I'm avail now til 6PM PST, and tomorrow 9-10PM PST.[/QUOTE]

I guess tomorrow the earlier the better. Had to work late so I wasn't home until late a just looked at the thread.

[quote name='shinryuu']Ok, I'll be on XBL right now so just send me a msg through there.[/QUOTE]

24-17 Rams over the Colts

GG man.... a close one throughout..... I totally bit on that play action in the second quarter for the Andre Johnson TD!!! This one could have gone either way.

So a fellow in another league I'm in went to the trouble of creating this awesome script that greatly enhances the online franchise website. It compiles statistics and presents them in a sortable table for a ton of categories. You can find out a ton of stats not just about your team as a whole, but also each individual player and see how you compare to the rest of the league. For example, my Giants are currently leading the league in scoring defense at under 10 points per game.

286vhw5.jpg

It only works in Firefox. To get it, first install Grease Monkey then install his script. Now, the stats will appear at the bottom of each page of the franchise website. Click on the appropriate category to expand it, then the top of the column to sort by that column.

Enjoy.

[quote name='Azumangaman']BigAT that seems fantastic! Will it work for my week as well?
[/QUOTE]

What do you mean will it work for your week?

Three games left to be played this week, two against the CPU haven't been played yet.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I think he meant to type his "league", but then suffered a brainfart.[/QUOTE]
This HAHA.
Yeah, I installed it, it's great :)

Yeah, it works with any league. You don't need to setup anything league specific, it automatically calculates the stats when you open up the franchise page.

[quote name='Anthem85']awwjayzin I guess friday it is?[/QUOTE]

Shoot, my bad. Yeah, Friday it is. Earlier the better (afternoon PST, if possible). Just tell me what time is best for you. I'm not sure if I can get it done that night, so I'll get back to you tomorrow.

seen kinda addressed my tardiness with games, so I might drop this league. I can't keep up anymore, going a tad too fast for me. We'll see though. This might be my last game in this league. =p

Week 8 games remaining:
anthem85 vs shinryuu
Commander0zero vs Xxxplosive1

Please get your games in as I will be advancing us on Saturday.

[quote name='JStryke']It gives you more time to prepare for me Azu. Not you need it. :p

Pretty sure we play in week 9.[/QUOTE]
Cool!
The Vikings don't play this week so I'm down anytime Sunday.

I'm no good between say 7-10pm EST sundays, but as long as the Dolphins aren't on (which doesn't seem likely), I'm good any other time pretty much.

[quote name='seen']Week 8 games remaining:
anthem85 vs shinryuu
Commander0zero vs Xxxplosive1

Please get your games in as I will be advancing us on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

sure would love to but no response from awwjayzin yet on play time...

yeah, let's just not look at my first post on this page...

I got your msg on XBL. I should be on by then, but I'll post here again later today if I can't make it.

[quote name='shinryuu']yeah, let's just not look at my first post on this page...

I got your msg on XBL. I should be on by then, but I'll post here again later today if I can't make it.[/QUOTE]

my bad man. I was looking for your XBL account name. Just looked right past it. ok just let me know if you not going to make it :) if you need to drop out let seen know asap if we cant play so I can still play the CPU without a random loss if we have to sim.

Probably would be as I wanted to get some comp work done tomorrow.

Is what I would say, but I checked the madden site, and for the second time this season I feel silly. We do play, but it's week 10, not week 9. Can't believe I did that again. >_>

That's my bad. Went ahead and checked for you and you actually play the Packers (CPU).

Week 9 games remaining:
Mr Grand Cru vs CPU
JStryke vs CPU
shinryuu vs CPU
SoulReaver vs CPU
Azumangaman vs CPU
pitfallharry219 vs CPU

IvanHood vs anthem85

It's so satisfying to see Jamarcus Russel (in a Patriots jersey no less) run for his life and give up a fumble for a TD. :D

Not that we can forget Rocky Mountain's performance either with 85 yards and the game ending TD.

Haha I accidentally played with the Tampa Bay playbooks so I just squeaked out a victory against Green Bay... Looking forward to my final human opponent next week!

I second ubernes opinion. Bye weeks suck. And it doesn't help that Azu's league is dragging ass to the finish line (not that I'll make the playoffs anyway). I really only play Madden in these leagues, and I'm having a hard time not wanting to trade it in. I really want to finish this league though since I spent so much time drafting my players. Since there's only one human vs human game this week, hopefully things move forward soon.

Both leagues need to start implementing hard deadlines. I don't mind that this league isn't advancing every 2 days like last season, but it seems some of us are playing them within the first couple days and then we're stuck kicking the rest in the ass to get their games done.

If we advance on Monday, deadline is Thursday or something like that. Azu's league could be like Monday to Sunday. Something should be done with the NBA2k10 league starting up, and MW2 and L4D2 on it's way.

Week 9 games remaining:
IvanHood
SoulReaver
shinryuu

I'm advancing us to week 10 by MNF unless someones announces they are playing or about to play then.

Glad to hear you're planning on moving us forward, seen. I agree with ubernes' assessment. I don't think anybody wants a breakneck 2 day per week pace all season, but I think with these middle weeks of the season when so many teams have byes and so many of the games are vs CPU, it's not unreasonable to try to knock them out quickly.

I guess the fact that neither Anthem nor IvanHood have posted in the thread since the league advanced (and really, hardly anybody is posting in either Madden league thread), it gives the impression that things are slowing down. Hopefully they've been communicating on Live or something though.

Let's try that again, eh Azu. ;)

Not sure what's going to work me yet. Might be doing job apps tonight, and I'm going to a job fair tomorrow. Depending how I'm feeling when I get home (I'm not expecting until 9 possibly) we could then it then, but best bet may be Wednesday anytime (after 3pm EST).

Cool, I was waiting on Anthem, so I'll get my game in right now.

Edit: Also, just to clarify something from n8's post, I was the first person who posted in the thread after we advanced to Week 9. I'm not sure what happened to Anthem.

Week 10 games: (advancing to week 11 by Wednesday evening).

pitfallharry219 vs Mr Grand Cru
Azumangaman vs JStryke
N8rockerasu vs IvanHood

Commander0zero vs CPU
Xxxplosive1 vs CPU
SoulReaver vs CPU
shinryuu vs CPU
ubernes vs CPU

Hey, Ivan, let me know when you can play, man. I'll be on my 360 for the next 2-3 hours in case you happen to see this. Tomorrow I'll be on, but I'll be playing Lego Rock Band with the wife (she wants to actually beat the game before I trade it...and I wouldn't mind the achievements from it), so I doubt I'll be able to play Madden (at least not until after midnight est). I should be able to play most anytime on Wednesday though. If there's a time that works for you, just let me know.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey, Ivan, let me know when you can play, man. I'll be on my 360 for the next 2-3 hours in case you happen to see this. Tomorrow I'll be on, but I'll be playing Lego Rock Band with the wife (she wants to actually beat the game before I trade it...and I wouldn't mind the achievements from it), so I doubt I'll be able to play Madden (at least not until after midnight est). I should be able to play most anytime on Wednesday though. If there's a time that works for you, just let me know.[/QUOTE]

I might be on after midnight EST tonight. Otherwise, I can play any time after 6:30 EST on Wednesday.

The league has a few openings which are posted in the OP. I'd be interested in having some new owners provided they read the OP first and can understand what is expected of them.

bread's done
Back