The "Right meow? Hm, meows not a good time." OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches are awesome. :drool:[/quote]

QFT. Sometimes I add Hershey's chocolate syrup just to be a fatass.

Also, it was Elvis's favorite sandwich :bouncy:

I'm gonna do my shee-it on Monday, zew. I just realized that I don't have an A/V cable for my friend's 360. :|

[quote name='becuzimbrown']QFT. Sometimes I add Hershey's chocolate syrup just to be a fatass.

Also, it was Elvis's favorite sandwich :bouncy:[/quote]
Sometimes I melt marshmallows and add that.

[quote name='darthbudge']Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches are awesome. :drool:[/quote]

your mom is awesome.

see, they don't have to all be negative. i'm flexible.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']QFT. Sometimes I add Hershey's chocolate syrup just to be a fatass.

Also, it was Elvis's favorite sandwich :bouncy:[/quote]

for some reason i thought peanut butter and potato chip sammiches were his favorite. maybe it was just that he ate potato chips on everything. i do remember that he breaded chicken with them before he fried the chicken.

[quote name='seanr1221']Zuu, know of any badass iPhone wallpaper pages?[/QUOTE]

No.

But tell me if you find one. I've been wanting to change it up.

[quote name='seanr1221']Zuu, know of any badass iPhone wallpaper pages?[/quote]

wallpaper, like "Lock screen" wallpaper?

or is there a way to use the summerboard style backgrounds in 2.0?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, 26 songs on the Madden soundtrack and I'm only vaguely interested in one for Rock Band. EA trax rule. :cool:[/quote]

Where's the list of Madden 09 songs?

done in by the Bridgeport

316028716_b0af1c0c6a.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, 26 songs on the Madden soundtrack and I'm only vaguely interested in one for Rock Band. EA trax rule. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Which song?

Please don't say you're a MSI fan too? :whistle2:|

Virtual machines are the hotness.

I can test out nLite distros without even burning a CD and formatting/partitioning a drive

[quote name='Eviltude']Busch Gardens was fun.

Upper respiratory congestion/infection is not.[/QUOTE]Which one did you go to? I really want to visit Busch Gardens myself (both the one on VA and FL). One future plan is to go there, once a job gets settled and such.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Which one did you go to? I really want to visit Busch Gardens myself (both the one on VA and FL). One future plan is to go there, once a job gets settled and such.[/QUOTE]

VA. It's fun, but I'm just not down for that much walking on a regular basis. Not to mention the hoards of people. Although, I did see my astronomy professor.

Oh, awesome, Never Wanted To Dance is coming to Rock Band.

According to Wikipedia DLC will be for either RB game... so I guess RB2 won't change much at all.

I hope the RB songs really are free DLC for RB2.

I've never heard an MSI song in my life. :cool:

I'm vaguely interested in the Franz Ferdinand song, I liked the first album but not the second and that song is from the third.

Drinking Bud Light and walking around for miles in the heat isn't the hotness.
I couldn't do Busch Gardens right now.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'm vaguely interested in the Franz Ferdinand song, I liked the first album but not the second and that song is from the third.[/QUOTE]
Both albums are sick, fool. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']zoooooooo, how long should an iPhone ringtone be?[/QUOTE]

However long you want it to be in between 1-30 seconds.
It depends on the song.

[quote name='zewone']However long you want it to be in between 1-30 seconds.
It depends on the song.[/quote]

What i was getting at was the length something should be for a full ring -- I mean, if i make a 30 second clip, is all of it going to play?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What i was getting at was the length something should be for a full ring -- I mean, if i make a 30 second clip, is all of it going to play?[/quote]

I guess that depends on how quickly you answer your phone. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back