The "Right meow? Hm, meows not a good time." OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey Brak, Rock Band 2 is rumored to have Silversun Pickup's "Lazy Eye".[/QUOTE]
Sick.
[quote name='Mojimbo']PDA is rumored for Rb2.[/QUOTE]
Sick.

I hate to say it but Hellboy 2 was terrible. :cry:

In unrelated news I started watching Shippuuden and holy fuck is it awesome! I hated Garaa in the original series, but now he's that $$$$a, that dude.

[quote name='Maklershed']I hate to say it but Hellboy 2 was terrible. :cry:

In unrelated news I started watching Shippuuden and holy fuck is it awesome! I hated Garaa in the original series, but now he's that $$$$a, that dude.[/quote]
Hey Mak, let's be best friends again. :cool:

There was a gay character in Hellboy 2, wasn't there?

---

LD confirmed for a new season of Curb too. :cool:

I hope they get that black guy back, he was that dude last season.

Hey JFD, I challenge you to a fight with our fists.

jk, I decided I'm just gonna open that biatch up and relive my German heritage by burning the book

-----

Mojimbo - well Abe Sapien seems gay (and he's not even David Hyde Peirce this time) and there's a guy that sounds like that fish from American Dad or the volkswagen from the new vw commercials. He sounded a little fruity.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Rock Band 2 is rumored to have Silversun Pickup's "Lazy Eye".[/quote]

Wouldn't surprise me, considering the current lineup is full of the AIDS already. :p

Oh man this is brutal. Came in last one race and got disconnected on the next and dropped nearly 500 VR points on Mario Kart. :cry:

[quote name='Maklershed']I decided I'm just gonna open that biatch up and relive my German heritage by burning the book[/quote]

What next, Li'l Hitler? What next?

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey JFD, I challenge you to a fight with our fists.

jk, I decided I'm just gonna open that biatch up and relive my German heritage by burning the book
[/quote]

i dont get any credit for the idea? :nottalking::shame:

[quote name='anomynous']So Tarantino's Inglorious Bastards is gonna be under Miramax..........

Wubb you get Okami yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope didn't show up today. Hopefully Monday.

That Dr. Dre thread makes me want to bust out 2001.

That shit was SO cash when it was first released.

Then, I went to Up In Smoke (front row) which was my first concert (that I can remember). Blew my brains to bit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wouldn't surprise me, considering the current lineup is full of the AIDS already. :p[/QUOTE]
Needs more KoRn and Eminem, uppins.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey JFD, I challenge you to a fight with our fists.

[/quote]
:bouncy:

[quote name='wubb']Yo JFD hop on MK and let's do this.[/quote]
Give me a few minutes. I gotta go somewhere in a bit, and I'm taking my Wii.

I'm pretty sure you're going to annihilate me though. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What next, Li'l Hitler? What next?[/quote]

I grow a little moustache.

[quote name='Chika']i dont get any credit for the idea? :nottalking::shame:[/quote]

Chika gets all the credit.

[quote name='zewone']Inside Man was pretty mediocre.[/quote]

Hey zew, lets fight with our fists.

Inside Man was tits and thats all there is to it.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Give me a few minutes. I gotta go somewhere in a bit, and I'm taking my Wii.

I'm pretty sure you're going to annihilate me though. :cool:[/QUOTE]

:cool:

If I get disconnected again I'm switching to zelda.

Some dumb white guy, on Xbox LIVE, gave the ol', trite "I'm sicka foreigners moving to America, and not learning to speak English! I'm not gonna learn yer language just so I can talk to you!" speech... after I told him that the teammate he was trying to talk to, was from Japan, and likely couldn't speak English.

I reminded him that the Internet wasn't Uhmurrca.

[quote name='zewone']Inside Man was an hour and a half of nothing. :cool:[/quote]

:boxing:

[quote name='Brak']Some dumb white guy, on Xbox LIVE, gave the ol', trite "I'm sicka foreigners moving to America, and not learning to speak English! I'm not gonna learn yer language just so I can talk to you!" speech... after I told him that the teammate he was trying to talk to, was from Japan, and likely couldn't speak English.

I reminded him that the Internet wasn't Uhmurrca.[/quote]

A few likely facts about that gent:

1. He loves hunting
2. He loves beer
3. If he does vote, he's Republican
4. No amount of skoal between his lip and his gums will satisfy

[quote name='corrosivefrost']learned from the best.[/QUOTE]
Nope.

[quote name='Brak']Some dumb white guy, on Xbox LIVE, gave the ol', trite "I'm sicka foreigners moving to America, and not learning to speak English! I'm not gonna learn yer language just so I can talk to you!" speech... after I told him that the teammate he was trying to talk to, was from Japan, and likely couldn't speak English.

I reminded him that the Internet wasn't Uhmurrca.[/QUOTE]

I have somebody on my friend list who sends MAF in French every now and then. I assume we became friends after being teamed up in Halo 3 and I usually only do that to people who had good comm. Kind of weird. I keep him/her on my list for the hell of it.

[quote name='Maklershed']I just noticed there is no "sean loves teh balls" tag on this one. Dark Fudge mustn't be around.[/quote]

tag it up, li'l hitler.

[quote name='Maklershed']:boxing:

A few likely facts about that gent:

1. He loves hunting
2. He loves beer
3. If he does vote, he's Republican
4. No amount of skoal between his lip and his gums will satisfy[/quote]

you forgot about

5. he has more trucks up on cinder blocks on his front lawn than in his driveway/garage.
6. he most likely lives in a trailer
7. he thinks that President Bush is doing wonderous things for our economy.
8. he has more kids than teeth

[quote name='Chika']you forgot about

5. he has more trucks up on cinder blocks on his front lawn than in his driveway/garage.
6. he most likely lives in a trailer
7. he thinks that President Bush is doing wonderous things for our economy.
8. he has more kids than teeth[/quote]

9. he used parts from trucks mentioned in (5.) to get his current vehicle running again. this vehicle qualifies as a "GETINTHETRUCK".

[quote name='Maklershed']I just noticed there is no "sean loves teh balls" tag on this one. Dark Fudge mustn't be around.[/quote]

I have a special method, just you wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back