The "Right meow? Hm, meows not a good time." OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']Have you played any of the games out of it yet?

HL2, the episodes, and Portal are OTHB.[/quote]

I've dabbled in TF2 and beat Portal.

I play HL2 for the first time a while back but got to some part where a helicopter was shootin' at me and didn't know what to do.

Also, DR sucks dick and I'll have more fun burning the $12 I can get on eBay for it than playing it.

[quote name='lordwow']Hawaiian Pizza :cool:[/QUOTE]:puke:

[quote name='TheRock88']Mox, figured out a time yet for d2?[/QUOTE]

I'll be ready in around 8:30 CST. Going to see Wall-E soon.

Reading about the prison in my city:

In 1975 inmate Dale Remling attempted a daring escape from the prison by flying out of the prison in a helicopter. Morris Coloskey, a friend of Remling’s, paid helicopter pilot Richard Jackson to fly him from Plymouth to Lansing. Five minutes into the flight, he pulled a knife on the pilot and told him to change his course and head towards Jackson. They flew to the prison and landed in the yard where they picked up Remling. They then flew six miles (10 km) away to where two getaway cars were located. Once on the ground, Remling sprayed mace in the pilot’s eyes to disable him, but he still managed to fly the helicopter and follow one of the cars while radioing for help. The car was caught by police only a few minutes later. The original escapee got away but surrendered himself to authorities over the weekend at a bar just north of Jackson.

Crazy.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Can't lose with American Apparel, brown. Unless you get a shitty design on it. :cool:[/quote]
This is true, American Apparel Shirts are $.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Can't lose with American Apparel, brown. Unless you get a shitty design on it. :cool:[/quote]

Thanks.

I guess i'll look online for someone to make a better design and have it cheaper. There's gotta go be T-shirt forums.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You're supposed to run away from it, Rocko. :lol:[/quote]
Yeah, I did for a while, then I got to a wide open area and didn't see anywhere else to run.

I might try it again in a little bit, it's been like two months.

[quote name='manthing']Cedar Point >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other amusement park out there[/QUOTE]I mostly agree there. It has many awesome roller coasters, I just hate the long lines at times. I haven't been there since my Senior year of H.S., but I'd like to go there to ride Maverick and Top Thrill Dragster (never there since I last went). If I finally drive next year, I'm going to go there with some friends at CAG.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Dorney Park

There used to be this BALLIN'-ass water park in Michigan, called "Pleasure Island".

Lifted from Wikipedia:

The feature attraction was a water slide named the Black Hole which was built into a hill and started out with a near vertical drop which then circled back into the hill, finally coming out back out of the hill into a pool of water at the base.

One of the times I rode that, the back of my head rattled on the pipe, the entire way down - at least - 10,000 times.

It was awesome. :cool:

But, yeah; manthang is right about Cedar Point trumping all other amusement parks.

I need to go to Cedar Point sometime. But seriously... Ohio? Gimme a fucking break. At least choose a semi-cool state, like NY or something.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I mostly agree there. It has many awesome roller coasters, I just hate the long lines at times. I haven't been there since my Senior year of H.S., but I'd like to go there to ride Maverick and Top Thrill Dragster (never there since I last went). If I finally drive next year, I'm going to go there with some friends at CAG.

I really want to go to Dorney Park. I want to ride Steal Force, Lazer, Hercules, etc. there' Only problem is it's quite a distance from me (I've only gone to Western, PA before, which is 6 hours away from me).[/quote]

I guess it's not a bad value if you plan on going to the water park as well. I think the wave pool is supposed to be the biggest one on the east coast (not sure though).

Steel Force is really old. I was stuck on it for an hour at the very top because it broke down last time I went. I heard it breaks down a lot.
Dominator isn't a roller coaster, but a free fall. That's one of my favorite rides, you should definetly check it out if you go.

None of the rides are as good as anything at Great adventure though.
Have you been to Six Flags Great Adventure?

A Crunchwrap.

:rofl:

Oh who am I kidding? Those are for $$$$$$s!

I got the classic two 1/2 lb Cheesy Bean + Rice and a Big Tasty Taco for something new. :cool:

Bwallin', just sold another Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga guide for $30.

That's $80 in the past few days for 3 penny guides.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I bet you walk in to Taco Bell like you own the place, go to the back, make whatever you want by yourself and leave.[/QUOTE]

Actually at the TB I go to I know the guy there and he gives me free drinks, coupons, and sometimes even food. :cool: So for $2 I can get two burritos, a free Fruitista Freeze coupon, and a free large soft drink. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Actually at the TB I go to I know the guy there and he gives me free drinks, coupons, and sometimes even food. :cool: So for $2 I can get two burritos, a free Fruitista Freeze coupon, and a free large soft drink. :cool:[/quote]

Hook me up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back