The "Right meow? Hm, meows not a good time." OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']darthbudge isn't even a real person though.

I'm sure if you put a CAPTCHA on the posts, he wouldn't be able to post anymore. Same with TMK. :p[/quote]

:rofl:

----

Also, it is alright Brown. I still appreciate you.

[quote name='Moxio']I've stopped reading TMK's blogs because they seem to be the same thing over and over.[/QUOTE]

I went to the _________ because my parents made me. Then the most horrible thing happened when ________ did _____________. I hate my life. I'll change it someday. Maybe. Probably not.

What the hell turned you on to the Toadies, budge?
--
He's already talked about most of the shit he blogs, brown. Now he just has more room for detail and extra stuff he left out the first time in a post/thread before.

I can't believe CAG pulls in such weird characters, but at the same time I imagine weird characters involving themselves with something like gaming is inevitable.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Im sure TMK doesn't have a blog just to get attention. He's probably just letting out some feelings.[/quote]

You're so wrong.

[quote name='Moxio']I can't believe CAG pulls in such weird characters, but at the same time I imagine weird characters involving themselves with something like gaming is inevitable.[/QUOTE]

I kinda expected most people in here to be closet geeks when I first joined. I think a lot are. But there's also a huge portion of A) Ridiculous people like you said, and B) Teenagers (like under 18) who have nothing better to do.

[quote name='lordwow']I kinda expected most people in here to be closet geeks when I first joined. I think a lot are. But there's also a huge portion of A) Ridiculous people like you said, and B) Teenagers (like under 18) who have nothing better to do.[/QUOTE]

Rocko, Liquid, Brown, Budgie... the list goes on forever. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']What the hell turned you on to the Toadies, budge?[/quote]

What made me find them, what makes me like them?

I heard that song "I Come From The Water" on the radio and I really liked it so I grabbed some of their albums. I like the sound of the guitars in it alot, I also like the style of singing.

[quote name='Moxio']Rocko, Liquid, Brown, Budgie... the list goes on forever. :cool:[/QUOTE]

:cool: At least Liquid has a job.

I actually thought he was older before

I read the tutorial for that one thang a couple more times, zew, and it's a Helluva lot easier than I thought.

It almost seems like a 15 minute job.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']*looks at clock on his laptop*

It's 9:25 on a sat night and I'm not piss poor drunk? Gotta get on that.

:beer:[/quote]

You are screwed up man.

-----

STFU Rocko.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I am glad that I at least look like a dude. That is more then people can say about you Rocko.

[quote name='darthbudge']

STFU Rocko.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I am glad that I at least look like a dude. That is more then people can say about you Rocko.[/quote]

Yea, he does look like Joey Epstein from Boy Meets World.

I hope the X-Files movie is good. I doubt it, but if it is any good I'll go see it.

It's not like they can screw up the franchise any worse.

[quote name='Moxio']Rocko aspires to be That Guy who dumpster dives for penny guides then hopes to resell them for big bucks. :cool:[/QUOTE]

That's the life.

[quote name='Brak']I read the tutorial for that one thang a couple more times, zew, and it's a Helluva lot easier than I thought.

It almost seems like a 15 minute job.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's not that bad if you have all the materials.

You have a SATA cable right?

[quote name='darthbudge']You are screwed up man.

-----

STFU Rocko.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I am glad that I at least look like a dude. That is more then people can say about you Rocko.[/quote]

Ahaha, you think you know what I look like from some obscured picture.

While I understand the easy connection with the hair, anyone who would honestly mistake me for a female must know some really fucked up women, because I'd be one ugly motherfuckin' girl.

P.S. I love my clear skin. :D

[quote name='Moxio']Rocko aspires to be That Guy who dumpster dives for penny guides then hopes to resell them for big bucks. :cool:[/quote]

There's actually dudes in the penny guide thread who do that.

Pretty gross.

[quote name='lordwow']I hope the X-Files movie is good. I doubt it, but if it is any good I'll go see it.

It's not like they can screw up the franchise any worse.[/quote]

It HAS to be good. Xzibit is in it.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, it's not that bad if you have all the materials.

You have a SATA cable right?[/QUOTE]

I included one with the card so the dick better have one. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You guys are raggin' on Rocko for not lookin' like a dude, yet he's the only one of you mangs to be hittin' the pink.[/QUOTE]

False and false.

My hair is fairly long, it's not Rocko long, but it's almost shoulder length.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow is Pudge seriously upset? Oh come on. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: I am not really upset. I am not TMK Jr. or anything.

[quote name='Rocko']Ahaha, you think you know what I look like from some obscured picture.

While I understand the easy connection with the hair, anyone who would honestly mistake me for a female must know some really fucked up women, because I'd be one ugly motherfuckin' girl.

P.S. I love my clear skin. :D
[/quote]

So what you are saying is that you look like a really ugly girl? But with clear skin.

[quote name='darthbudge']So what you are saying is that you look like a really ugly girl? But with clear skin.[/quote]

Sure, darthbudge. Sure.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm talkin' about brown/budge, wow. You're married, we already know your story. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:cool:

I knew that... ;)

Shadowrun is chugging along. :[
---
LinkinPrime, Mox. I think it was ''I have to jack off since my wife doesn't give me any. Thats what I get for marrying an older woman.'' - LinkinPrime

[quote name='Moxio']Wait who's the old guy who has a wife but doesn't get any action? Was that wow?[/quote]

No that is OptometristPrime.

[quote name='Moxio']Wait who's the old guy who has a wife but doesn't get any action? Was that wow?[/quote]

LinkinPrime.

darthbudgefi1.jpg

angelina.jpg

:whistle2:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back