The "Right meow? Hm, meows not a good time." OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']TMK doesn't like people posting his pictures anomynous. You should remove it. He already told you once.

The reason people do fireworks after July 4th is because they are left over.[/QUOTE]

that was for my avatar

and he said it can stay in the OTT, and it is :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Youtube would be better if...

1) People didn't need to make the snapshots boobs in order to get hits
2) More than 5% of top views were in English
3) There weren't so many shitty vlogs like sxephil[/QUOTE]

They should have you tag the language when you upload and then separate most viewed by language.

[quote name='manthing']Actual user content, outside of wubb making toilet paper tube rockets, is garbage.

It's all about early 80's videos

I just wish there was one single solid alternative to Youtube. Stage6 was shifting to become something awesome but then shut down.

[quote name='anomynous']that was for my avatar

and he said it can stay in the OTT, and it is :cool:[/QUOTE]I specifically said, stay within the first OTT it was actually posted in, that's all (because I knew it would eventually be locked and forgotten forever). There's a reason that picture was kept in my private album.
[quote name='darthbudge']Google ruined Youtube. It was cool before, now it just doesn't have the same charm.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

I remember one year I had a whole bunch of fireworks left after July 4th so we decided to have a roman candle war. The first candle I lit, and the first shot that went out, hit my ex best friend in the forehead and burnt up his left eyebrow. The kid still can't grow hair there and he reminds me about it every time I see him. :D

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I specifically said, stay within the first OTT it was actually posted in, that's all (because I knew it would eventually be locked and forgotten forever). There's a reason that picture was kept in my private album.[/QUOTE]

I took it off anyway

Finally got through the Itunes store and was going to buy the 2.0 update when they gave me a message, "insufficient funds".

Checked my balance and it's $9.02 and the update is $9.95. fuckin 93 cents. Now I gotta stop by Target or some grocery store and buy a $15 card.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya a $10 to upgrade? What bs apple.[/QUOTE]

They haven't even given a reason why it's $10 to upgrade for Touch users.

That's why I'm waiting until it get's jailbroken, then put up for free in Installer/Cydia :cool:

[quote name='anomynous']They haven't even given a reason why it's $10 to upgrade for Touch users.

That's why I'm waiting until it get's jailbroken, then put up for free in Installer/Cydia :cool:[/quote]

Cause iPhone users have a contract. Us touch users pay once and we may never have to pay them a dime again so they charge us for the updates. fuckin BS.

[quote name='Rocko']Steve Perry's replacement kicks so much ass, wow.[/QUOTE]

He does. The Journey/Heart/Cheap Trick concert I'm going to in Sept. will be awesome, it's gonna be interesting with him singing. But all the rerecording of all the old hits they did for the "Revelation" album are really good.

But it's still funny how Journey was formed in '73 & the singer was born in '69

[quote name='Rocko']Steve Perry's replacement kicks so much ass, wow.[/QUOTE]

Arnel, ya I can't wait to see him. I was blown away by his zoo performances on Youtube (another thing youtube is good for).

[quote name='zewone']I'd rather be in a contract since I need a cell phone anyways.

If you have a cell phone and a Touch = sucker :cool:[/QUOTE]

having Sprint = fail

other wise I would have an iphone

My ATT is about to expire in a couple months. I don't know what to look for yet... SERO looks good but they have shitty phones. :/

[quote name='darthbudge']Heh. The owner of 4chan says that he would sell it for $580 million dollars.[/QUOTE]

Theoretical dollars

I'd feel like a sucker if I used my phone more than once or twice a day, but half the time I leave my phone at home since I have a company phone.

...and having Sprint = not the bee's knees. #-o

I cannot believe that the ATT $70 plan doesn't even include text messages.

Unbelievably shitty. $75 a month to get 300 minutes, data, and 200 texts.

Ridiculous.

Ya, I very rarely make phone calls. Even at my editing job we talk on AIM while we're all in the same room, so phones are almost never used at work for me.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, I very rarely make phone calls. Even at my editing job we talk on AIM while we're all in the same room, so phones are almost never used at work for me.[/quote]

And that is why humanity is doomed.

The iphone plan can go STRAIGHT to hell. I can't believe people pay that shit.

EDIT: If there was a way I could get an old iphone and not have to get that shitty data plan I might do that.

[quote name='evilmregg']And that is why humanity is doomed.[/QUOTE]

Why because we can type faster and don't have to take off our headphones (which we need to do the editing), get everyone else's attention (since everyone else is wearing headphones) and then talk?

[quote name='Moxio']Rocko aspires to be That Guy who dumpster dives for penny guides then hopes to resell them for big bucks. :cool:[/QUOTE]My friends saw a bum do that with a 7-11 refillable Slurpee cup. Pulled it out of the dumpster and took it right in. :cool::cool::cool:

[quote name='Moxio']I just wish there was one single solid alternative to Youtube. Stage6 was shifting to become something awesome but then shut down.[/QUOTE]
I like Vemio, from the like 2 videos I've seen on it.

360 efforts have gone nowhere, by the way. :cry:
PMed Brak about the card.

Its easier to tap someone on the shoulder, have them take their headphones off, and look away from the screen to answer your ''Should we do this instead?'' question, lordwow.

Get with it! :roll:

[quote name='lordwow']Why because we can type faster and don't have to take off our headphones (which we need to do the editing), get everyone else's attention (since everyone else is wearing headphones) and then talk?[/QUOTE]

this^^^^^^

I mean, fuck, on T-Mobile you can get either 1000 minutes or 300 minutes plus unlimited calling to 5 people for $40/month, then $20/month for unlimited data, email and texts, so $60/month for more than you get on AT&T for $75+.

Wow, on Journey's new album, did they re-record those songs on disc 2 with Pineda?

[quote name='Rocko']I mean, fuck, on T-Mobile you can get either 1000 minutes or 300 minutes plus unlimited calling to 5 people for $40/month, then $20/month for unlimited data, email and texts, so $60/month for more than you get on AT&T for $75+.

Wow, on Journey's new album, did they re-record those songs on disc 2 with Pineda?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, I haven't "bought" it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back