Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']
darthbudgefi1.jpg

angelina.jpg

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Ahahaha.

Because that's totally comparable to a picture where my face is obscured, darthbudge.

Doesn't really matter anyway, there's like 5 other clear pictures of me out there anyway. Clear. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'd turn that Flavor of Love girl Hoopz inside and out.

She's kinda hot. :oops:[/QUOTE]

You don't know where shit like that's been, though.

Sure I do, but that doesn't even matter cause its not like I'll meet up with her one night at the bar and bring her back home. I'm just saying I'd smash her.
flava_flav.jpg

[quote name='Moxio']I've stopped reading TMK's blogs because they seem to be the same thing over and over.[/QUOTE]I prefer to not get into it, but this time I actually wrote something different (discussed my surgery story from a few years ago). It's boring and was shocked if anyone bothered to read it (mostly just a copy/paste of an old English paper).

I know everyone will rip me for this, but I'll actually admit I used the blog to describe my main issues, so hopefully people would understand me better (I know there are many who don't really understand me, since some may question why transportation really is a problem for me, or even my job situation). They may seem far fetched, weird, whatever, but I just felt the need to get the word out ONE time admitting it (so I no longer have to post the same crap over and over again). And two days ago, although an entry may have repeated stuff, it's intention was to bring everything together (over perfectionism), to admit the main cause of all problems. I had it planned all along to do this. Please, I do not want anyone in the OTT to try to help me over it (or really say anything, because I do NOT want attention over it, just admitting there's a problem, that's all). Outside of maybe an OCD entry and something else (I might stay away from it since I do fear I'll really get crapped on for it), everything will no longer relate to previous entries (I'll be going more gaming oriented soon, just wanted to get certain things out of the way first, and I'll probably update less frequently).

I

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']You guys are raggin' on Rocko for not lookin' like a dude, yet he's the only one of you mangs to be hittin' the pink.[/QUOTE]

Not like I can't. Drunken whore's always on standby :cool:

But sex for me is passe' I want some love :whistle2:[

Some things you can't help but stumble upon.

Miley Cyrus, soaking wet, in the shower.

Chris Hansen is probably on his way to my house.

[quote name='Moxio']I still can't believe they put ToS2 on the Wii. What a fucking waste.[/QUOTE]Namco is putting a Tales game on every platform it seems. Sucks for Tales fans who prefer to own just 1-2 platforms.

Well, it does kind of make sense since ToS was made on GC first. To an extent, I'm not too excited since it's original creators are making ToV on 360 (which is my most wanted game the rest of the year on any platform). I'm still going to buy ToS2 on Wii regardless. I have an import copy of it on my hands now, but I'm only holding it for a friend while he moves.

I must admit, seeing some old ToS places does seem cool. But sheesh, I couldn't think of shittier MCs. And Lloyd is the bad guy now?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Namco is putting a Tales game on every platform it seems. Sucks for Tales fans who prefer to own just 1-2 platforms.

Well, it does kind of make sense since ToS was made on GC first. To an extent, I'm not too excited since it's original creators are making ToV on 360 (which is my most wanted game the rest of the year on any platform). I'm still going to buy ToS2 on Wii regardless. I have an import copy of it on my hands now, but I'm only holding it for a friend while he moves.[/QUOTE]

Vesperia's demo was a complete letdown for me though. I too was hyped but it just played awful on the 360.

[quote name='JJSP']Some things you can't help but stumble upon.

Miley Cyrus, soaking wet, in the shower.

Chris Hansen is probably on his way to my house.[/quote]

:drool: Mind I ask where you found this at?

I guess darthbudge can't type "Miley Cyrus in shower" or something similar in Google?

You're never going to be a TV repairman at this rate.

[quote name='Moxio']Vesperia's demo was a complete letdown for me though. I too was hyped but it just played awful on the 360.[/QUOTE]I played the demo too, but I wouldn't let an RPG demo ruin a game, unless it were to have awful controls/camera (I'm looking at Operation of Darkness here when it comes to camera). Many RPG demos kind of through you into the story where you'll instantly feel lost, and they usually throw you in some battle where levels may not be balanced well (kind of like the Eternal Sonata and Blue Dragon demo IMO). I mean last year, I hated the Blue Dragon demo, but the full version seemed much better (since I was following the story and was eased into the battles by leveling up on my own). FFVIII was pretty good, yet I thought the demo was terrible (it placed you in the most boring spot of the game IMO). Still, I'm going to hold judgment until the full version comes out.

However, I could agree that Vespiria didn't seem like any step up from Abyss based on gameplay, but we'll see.

I loved the Eternal Sonata Demo, that is really what convinced me to get the game. Speaking of which, I really need to finish that game. How long is it TMK?

[quote name='darthbudge']I loved the Eternal Sonata Demo, that is really what convinced me to get the game. Speaking of which, I really need to finish that game. How long is it TMK?[/QUOTE]I haven't finished it, but I'm around 50% complete now, with just over 11 hours (I haven't done really anything outside the main story).

I liked the demo too, but felt the difficulty was a bit messed up when I got to the Forest in the demo (full version was perfectly fine). RPG demos are a hit or miss with me, but I still normally but RPGs since I enjoy them (still have a bit too many, but I hope I can finally get to Persona 3 one day).

[quote name='Rocko']Zew, you gonna preorder Persona 4?[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah.
[quote name='Moxio']Zew, being the punk bitch he is already has it. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I do, but I want to hear it in ENGLISH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back