The "Right meow? Hm, meows not a good time." OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard to enjoy some games that hardly have any English in 'em though. I'd imagine an RPG with a lot of dialogue doesn't sit too well when you want to get into it. :( Fighters and Shootemups are great though. Lots of good crap over there that we would never see if it weren't for gatosnegros/interbutts. :)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Its hard to enjoy some games that hardly have any English in 'em though. I'd imagine an RPG with a lot of dialogue doesn't sit too well when you want to get into it. :( Fighters and Shootemups are great though. Lots of good crap over there that we would never see if it weren't for gatosnegros/interbutts. :)[/QUOTE]
Like Battle Fantasia that is region locked. :cry:
[quote name='Moxio']I fear that P4's characters will suck in comparison to P3's.[/QUOTE]

I thought so too, but they seem alright from the small portion I've played.

[quote name='Rocko']Keeping it sealed, I presume?[/QUOTE]
Yep. Just like FES.

[quote name='dcfox']Do you know any Japanese at all, Zew?[/QUOTE]

Konichiwa, bitches is all that I know. It means hello, bitches.

[quote name='Moxio']TMK: Play Persona 3. You will love it.[/QUOTE]I need to decide when I'll play it (maybe after Eternal Sonata on 360). I bought it the day after release, but had to head back to college the next day. Once I got to my apartment, I was busy un-packing/setting up in my apartment, then classes started. During the first school weekend, I played it (wasn't really busy then), but after that, I was swamped with school work and it just got left behind.

If I could have predicted the future, I would have skipped P3 and just bought FES instead on release (for $20 less), but oh well.

[quote name='Moxio']You can't play P3 on your PS3?[/quote]

Well, I could. But it is hard to play a 100+ hour long RPG when I can only play for like 5 hours a week at max.

PS2 is super-shitty. The OG Xbox was clearly the best console of the last generation. Right, budge, my man?

Zew, did you ever buy the original P3?

P4 is only $40 so I think I'll buy it and keep it sealed. My FES is still sealed... I'll open it one day.

[quote name='tiredfornow']100+? :dunce:[/quote]

Isn't it that how long it is with the FES content?

[quote name='Rocko']PS2 is super-shitty. The OG Xbox was clearly the best console of the last generation. Right, budge, my man?

Zew, did you ever buy the original P3?

P4 is only $40 so I think I'll buy it and keep it sealed. My FES is still sealed... I'll open it one day.[/quote]

P3 is a JRPG no? I think my statement still stands.

But yeah, I still want a PS2/PS3.

[quote name='zewone']Like Battle Fantasia that is region locked. :cry:

[/quote]

That game looks really dope, too. I think we have to wait until August/September for it? :cry: The only thing I'm not too hot about is the game only has 12 characters or some shit.

[quote name='Moxio']Pudge can only play games for 5 hrs a week??[/quote]

The PS3 is at my grandma's house. I ain't there all the time.

[quote name='tiredfornow']He put 3 at first, but then edited it and said 5.

I think he plays PS3 at his Nana's.[/quote]

Yeah, 3 is more like it. But 5 is a better max estimate.

Anyone seen the episode of Spongebob entitled, I believe, Grandma's Kisses?

I think it was loosely based on darthbudge's life.

grandma1ex9.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']Anyone seen the episode of Spongebob entitled, I believe, Grandma's Kisses?

I think it was loosely based on darthbudge's life.

grandma1ex9.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl:

I can't believe Pudge hasn't committed suicide yet. Mean, I know, but only playing games 3 hours a week AND living with a crazy mom? Jesus.

[quote name='Moxio']I can't believe Pudge hasn't committed suicide yet. Mean, I know, but only playing games 3 hours a week AND living with a crazy mom? Jesus.[/quote]

I play games way more then 3 hours a week...

I do have my DS, PC, Xbox, Wii and now my Xbox 360 at my house. I play alot of games, I just can only play my PS3 like 3 hours a week.

So anonymous is one of those idiots who think Spongebob is pushing some kind of sinister gay agenda.

Not surprising at all.

Spongebob is on a gay agenda, hence the yellow & pink main characters that are always running around naked/in their underwear

If it's not on a gay agenda, then it is the gayest cartoon ever made. The show has high pro-homosexual undertones.

But it doesn't matter, because Nickelodeon =
trash1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Moxio']Budge, throw your Xbox and Wii out the window and pick up a PS2.[/quote]

I have been trying to sell my Xbox, but I am not having any luck with it. The Wii is actually my little brothers, I never really play it.

Youtube would be better if...

1) People didn't need to make the snapshots boobs in order to get hits
2) More than 5% of top views were in English
3) There weren't so many shitty vlogs like sxephil

I don't get the people on Youtube who make a video just to say something about another video.

Darthbudge, use YF360G to get CoD4.

TMK doesn't like people posting his pictures anomynous. You should remove it. He already told you once.

The reason people do fireworks after July 4th is because they are left over.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't get the people on Youtube who make a video just to say something about another video.

Darthbudge, use YF360G to get CoD4.[/quote]

Nah, I am just gonna wait until my 360 is made a man. I wish Liquid would figure out if he needs the card or not already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back