The "Right meow? Hm, meows not a good time." OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free wifi = huge brownie points for any store. :cool:
Go eat a dick, Borders. I'm in a fucking Grocery Store. :rofl:

[quote name='Moxio']Any luck on the Circle?[/QUOTE]

I was in the process of my last resort, which was the format, when my mom offered to pay for a movie for me since she was headed to the mall. For a free movie, I can wait a few hours.

[quote name='Moxio']Mom in Unbitchy Mode today, Junior? :cool:

I wouldn't really bother with the format. I suppose you need the card then.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Oh, the format is already done. I was making my boot USB when I left.

Time for me to leave the grocer's for the theater. I should be ready for DII 10-10:30 CST.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Where do you get most of your penny guides Rocko? I went to Gamestop today and forgot to check. #-o[/quote]

Best Buy. None of my Gamestops will sell them if I manage to find them. My Best Buy, however, never pulls them and always sells them.

[quote name='Moxio']How do you tell what's a penny guide? I've never dealt with them before.[/quote]

There's a thread in the deals section. There's a few people that work at Gamestop and Gamecrazy that supply the info for what guides drop at that store.

As for Best Buy, our inside contact has seemingly disappeared, but drops there generally occur on the first Monday of every month, and there are people who scan almost every guide weekly and report their findings.

However, if you're interested in flipping them, then you might as well forget it, because 90% of them are worthless and barely sell on eBay for $.01 plus shipping. Only a few are ever worth anything.

Myself, I'm addicted to the hunt and have a ridiculous amount of them sitting on shelves.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I guess it's not a bad value if you plan on going to the water park as well. I think the wave pool is supposed to be the biggest one on the east coast (not sure though).

Steel Force is really old. I was stuck on it for an hour at the very top because it broke down last time I went. I heard it breaks down a lot.
Dominator isn't a roller coaster, but a free fall. That's one of my favorite rides, you should definetly check it out if you go.

None of the rides are as good as anything at Great adventure though.
Have you been to Six Flags Great Adventure?[/QUOTE]I haven't been there. I definitely want to go there one day, no doubt (Six Flags: Great Adventure).

[quote name='Moxio']I need to go to Cedar Point sometime. But seriously... Ohio? Gimme a fucking break. At least choose a semi-cool state, like NY or something.[/QUOTE]Well, Ohio actually has 3 (well, two now) pretty good size theme parks there. Cedar Point and King's Island (Has some of the best wooden roller coasters IMO). I'm not too happy about Cedar Fairs taking over Geauga Lake/Six Flags: World's of Adventure in Ohio (It was a park an hour away from Cedar Point), since they closed it recently. I went to it as Six Flags and they had around 10-11 roller coasters at the time. What they did with some of the steal roller coasters there was relocate them, like X-Fight (flying roller coaster) was sent to King's Island, Batman's Night Flight (floor less coaster) sent to King's Dominion, and I believe one coaster was sent to Dorney Park (I cannot remember, I gotta check that one site out again). It sucks because I doubt they'll be relocating The Villian (it was a wooden roller coaster built out of steal beams, kind of weird, but a fun ride).

Last night, my friend that was supposed to be stuck in Iraq till August showed up while I was eating, ate the rest of my sandwich, took me to a bar (free beer and I was about to go to the grocery store for some right after I finished up) , and we finished the night by playing through Rondo of Blood.

fuck that game, and fuck the old Castlevania games that were just as difficult.

I've felt like Never4Ever ever since I got up, but it was worth it seeing one of my best pals. :D

I wonder if there's going to be an EBA2 this year.

I'd probably have to actually purchase that. Same with the third Ouendan game. :x

MegaGonzo500.gif

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']If anything, that just encourages...[/quote]

Just like darthbudge and JolietJake.

Life isn't fair! =[

darthbudge isn't even a real person though.

I'm sure if you put a CAPTCHA on the posts, he wouldn't be able to post anymore. Same with TMK. :p

[quote name='zewone']Why did you read them in the first place?

*Edited so I don't get infracted again*[/QUOTE]

Zew's a pussy afraid of voicing his opinions now. :cool:

Good ol' Gwen.

I like how when she was made a mod she had to be told to lay off the OTT because she was editing everything.

Its not that his blogs are bad... its just that he's writing them so everybody can feel sorry for him and pay more attention to him.

He knows what he's doing.

[quote name='Moxio']I remember when I almost believed this Infraction system was a "beta" and temporary. :cool:[/QUOTE]
:cool: I got infracted before it was cool to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back