The RJ MacReady is Nick Suttner is Dick Buttner is Banana Man OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']Ask manthang. He let me borrow his copy when I got RB2.[/QUOTE]

And he traded it to gamestop soon after you fucked him over.
Which fucked him over.
Until he got that data cable for transfer.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And he traded it to gamestop soon after you fucked him over.
Which fucked him over.
Until he got that data cable for transfer.[/quote]
How did I fuck him over?

[quote name='dcfox']Hey Brak, how's the no jacking off thing coming along?[/QUOTE]
Guh-Guh-Guh-Guh-GREAT. :shock:

I guess if I don't get it I'll look for one on eBay for like $10.

Also, I'm going back and forth between wanting to buy that AC/DC thing.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Is someone gonna be $ and send me their Rock Band when I get Rock Band 2 for the songs?[/quote]

[quote name='dcfox']Ask manthang. He let me borrow his copy when I got RB2.[/quote]

Can't, I sold it at EBgames

[quote name='Rocko']I guess if I don't get it I'll look for one on eBay for like $10.

Also, I'm going back and forth between wanting to buy that AC/DC thing.[/QUOTE]
You got those two credits from me, just get it from that game site thing. Or something more expensive, sell it off, and get them both!

[quote name='crystalklear64']You got those two credits from me, just get it from that game site thing. Or something more expensive, sell it off, and get them both![/QUOTE]
They don't offer it.

Likely because it's a Walmart exclusive.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I'm not voting. I'm not registered anywhere. No point in voting either. I'd probably vote Obama, and Washington will do the same. If I wanted McCain, there'd be even less point in it. Might as well save myself some time and skip the whole thing.[/quote]You do know that there is more shit to vote on then just who you want for president right?

[quote name='DT778']You do know that there is more shit to vote on then just who you want for president right?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crystalklear64']Elections that I know even less about than the presidential election. How would I make a reasonable vote without weeks of research on these things?[/QUOTE]

¥

It pisses me off when bands make exclusive deals with one store. AC/DC's new album probably sucks anyway, new stuff from old bands usually does.

My bad, just saw that dc posted the same shit a couple of pages back.

You don't need weeks of research. I did all the research I needed in one day.

[quote name='JolietJake']It pisses me off when bands make exclusive deals with one store. AC/DC's new album probably sucks anyway, new stuff from old bands usually does.[/quote]
Metallica says otherwise.
not really, the new Metallica stinks

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I got my 4 phones from Stootsi today and none of them came with batteries or battery covers. :bomb:[/quote]

Is that from the salvage mall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back