The RJ MacReady is Nick Suttner is Dick Buttner is Banana Man OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crystalklear64']I'm not voting. I'm not registered anywhere. No point in voting either. I'd probably vote Obama, and Washington will do the same. If I wanted McCain, there'd be even less point in it. Might as well save myself some time and skip the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

That's how I feel. My friend is very much active politically and he told me today I should vote tomorrow, even if for myself. The only thing pushing me to actually vote is that I really don't want Sara Palin to be in a position of high power. At the same time, no body will really represent a lot of my opinions (Snoop Dog?), so if I don't vote for one of the big two, my vote is basically wasted. "At least you took a vote away from one of them!" -- "I could've just not voted...-_-"

Anywho, that's all up in the air for at least one more day. As for now, EARTHQUAKE!

[quote name='Mojimbo']Quit shouting.[/quote]

The show's title is spelled in caps...I have a habit of doing the same:
dexter-poster-3.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do you spell Toys R Us with a backwards R?[/quote]
We all know that's how he spells Korn.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:nottalking: you suck for putting me in the same cat. as Sood...my typos are no where near as bad as Sood's misspellings.[/quote]
Tranform and roll out.

[quote name='Eviltude']That's how I feel. My friend is very much active politically and he told me today I should vote tomorrow, even if for myself. The only thing pushing me to actually vote is that I really don't want Sara Palin to be in a position of high power. At the same time, no body will really represent a lot of my opinions (Snoop Dog?), so if I don't vote for one of the big two, my vote is basically wasted. "At least you took a vote away from one of them!" -- "I could've just not voted...-_-"

Anywho, that's all up in the air for at least one more day. As for now, EARTHQUAKE![/QUOTE]

[quote name='crystalklear64']I'm not voting. I'm not registered anywhere. No point in voting either. I'd probably vote Obama, and Washington will do the same. If I wanted McCain, there'd be even less point in it. Might as well save myself some time and skip the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

If you don't vote politicians aren't gong to care about the stuff that matters to you.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If I could, I probably would :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

But you can't spell regular words right or put a period at the end of your sentence?

[quote name='Eviltude']Quick poll, am I the only one who doesn't plan to vote tomorrow (of those who can)?[/quote]
Already voted.

You guys do know that you're not just voting for the President tomorrow. There are also state elections going on as well as ballot questions to vote on.

[quote name='Eviltude']But you can't spell regular words right or put a period at the end of your sentence?[/quote]

What are you, my English teacher? Sheesh...

[quote name='dcfox']You guys do know that you're not just voting for the President tomorrow. There are also state elections going on as well as ballot questions to vote on.[/quote]

Huh?

THE MORE YOU KNOW!

Я is the thirty-third and last letter of the Russian alphabet. In Russian, the word ya (я) is the personal pronoun 'I'. A popular saying based on this fact, "Ya (= I) is the last letter in the alphabet", is used to teach children modesty and humility.

[quote name='dcfox']You guys do know that you're not just voting for the President tomorrow. There are also state elections going on as well as ballot questions to vote on.[/QUOTE]
Elections that I know even less about than the presidential election. How would I make a reasonable vote without weeks of research on these things?

The thing is, one person not caring enough to vote doesn't matter, millions of people with that same idea matter a lot. Upset that the politicians don't care about your views? Yeah don't vote, that will get them to change their minds.

[quote name='Moxio']Who is Nick Suttner?[/QUOTE]
Dick Buttner.

Gotta throw my Simpsons Game up on eBay.

I should probably sell some other games I don't play but I'll hold off.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Elections that I know even less about than the presidential election. How would I make a reasonable vote without weeks of research on these things?[/QUOTE]

The same way you handle multiple choice tests where you're pretty much guessing. Make a pattern of your checkboxes.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The same way you handle multiple choice tests where you're pretty much guessing. Make a pattern of your checkboxes.[/QUOTE]

I've been told that at my university they look for something like that and give you an automatic zero in most classes for it. I maintain that if you pass by luck it still counts.

Also, the walrus and myself are in quite a battle this week in the OTT fantasy football league. Tonight's game will definitely be the determining factor.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Is someone gonna be $ and send me their Rock Band when I get Rock Band 2 for the songs?[/quote]
Ask manthang. He let me borrow his copy when I got RB2.

[quote name='Rocko']No, which is really shitty, I was looking forward to it. :/[/QUOTE]

Mine came with someone else's packing slip... but it was addressed to me and I got the confirmation email... I hope you manage to get one -- you still have a few weeks before they cancel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back