The RJ MacReady is Nick Suttner is Dick Buttner is Banana Man OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Soodmeg']See what the fuck is this guy talking about? What the hell are we suppose to sound like?

This is what I am talking about...this isnt even internet exclusive...I have had white people in real life ask me dumbass questions like this.

I love it when I meat a person from the burbs and they are surprised that I dont greet them with a wat up ho and a series of hand shakes. And not just kids I have had adult think that black people apparently come from the land of MTV music videos.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I bet their more shocked that you're not all like, "'ey mon, wat chu doin' der? Got a doochie fo yo $$$$a' in da cap? Deez dreds smell like shit, no? Wha' par' a Jamica am I from? Righ' near da beach!"

[quote name='munch']Actually, I bet their more shocked that you're not all like, "'ey mon, wat chu doin' der? Got a doochie fo yo $$$$a' in da cap? Deez dreds smell like shit, no? Wha' par' a Jamica am I from? Righ' near da beach!"[/quote]

Naw 99% of people wouldnt be able to pick out a Jamaican from a group of any other blacks.

Example 1. 99% of people think Wyclef Jean is Jamaican when he is actually Haitian.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Or.

Us Jamaicans "meat" people by slapping them with our 12 inches penises .

Mirite?[/quote]You know that isn't true, it would create too much drag during bobsledding.

These posts remind me of a line in Zach and Miri...
where the black dude gets asked to work on Black Friday and he gets offended...
that shit was hilarious.

Its easy to point a Jamaican from the rest of the other jiggaboos.

Just look for the dreadlocks and stinky rastafarian hat! Oh, and the weed stink.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I think I want to get Quantum of Solace over CoD:WaW :whistle2:k[/quote]

I think Quantum of Solace looks better also...

I've been wondering about something. On xbox live, is it set up to connect players from different countries? I ask this, because i've played with quite a few British people on live. Wasn't sure if they were here in the US or not.

I dont have it all the time DT778 in fact its rare that you will ever hear me with it.

Its only when I go home where my parents are speaking in gibber jabber when it comes back. All other times I just mumble like you see there.

[quote name='JolietJake']I've been wondering about something. On xbox live, is it set up to connect players from different countries? I ask this, because i've played with quite a few British people on live. Wasn't sure if they were here in the US or not.[/quote]

Yes, I've played tons of COD2 and Bomberman matches where most of the other players were either from Europe or Japan. You can especially tell in Bomberman cause they would lag really bad and it looks like they're teleporting around the map.

[quote name='darthbudge']I think Quantum of Solace looks better also...[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard, QoS is relatively good (?)...
From what I've played, I'm not really interested in CoD5.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I have a best friend who I have known most of my life whos Grand dad racist against blacks. Yet they go to his house on Christmas and at birthday parties put on a smile and pretend like there is nothing wrong with this guy.
[/QUOTE]

What the fuck do you want them to do? Completely ignore their family member? Sure, racism is ignorant, but that's ridiculous to find it questionable that someone associates with a racist family member.

[quote name='Rocko']What the fuck do you want them to do? Completely ignore their family member? Sure, racism is ignorant, but that's ridiculous to find it questionable that someone associates with a racist family member.[/quote]

Uhh yeah. Since I and my family dont support racism we disown anyone in our family that is. Its not a hard concept. My Uncle is racist as hell and my father doesnt go out of his way to ever speak to him. Because in my family a racist is not deserving of respect familly member or not.

Since my father didnt want me to ever be influenced by an obvious idiot I wasnt allowed to even speak to the guy until I was 15 and could pretty much think for myself.

Also for not liking me what the fuck do you always find a way to respond to everything I say? Usually 3 or 4 pages after I said.

[quote name='darthbudge']I think I am gonna watch Zodiac tonight. Have any of you guys seen it before?[/QUOTE]Fourth favorite film of 2007. Haven't seen the DC yet.

[quote name='darthbudge']I think I am gonna watch Zodiac tonight. Have any of you guys seen it before?[/quote]
Save yourself the 3 hours and don't watch it.

[quote name='darthbudge']I think I am gonna watch Zodiac tonight. Have any of you guys seen it before?[/quote]

Yes. The opening of that movie is soooo cash dollars. "And then came the Herdy Gerdy man .. singing songs of love. Herdy Gerdy, Herdy Gerdy, Herdy Gerdy m-a-a-a-nnnn!"

[quote name='Mojimbo']Fourth favorite film of 2007. Haven't seen the DC yet.[/QUOTE]

endorsement...

[quote name='dcfox']Save yourself the 3 hours and don't watch it.[/QUOTE]

resounding endorsement!

[quote name='Mojimbo']Fourth favorite film of 2007. Haven't seen the DC yet.[/quote]
1. Live Free or Die Hard
2. Transformers
3. Spider-Man 3
4. Zodiac

??

[quote name='Maklershed']Where you find that Zodiac is replaced by Wild Hogs.[/quote]
I haven't seen Wild Hogs but Tim Allen and Martin Lawrence are $$. Plus Marisa Tomei :drool:

[quote name='dcfox']1. Live Free or Die Hard
2. Transformers
3. Spider-Man 3
4. Zodiac

??[/QUOTE]For some reason, I've seen all of those too. :whistle2:?

[quote name='Maklershed']Spiderman 3 is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.[/quote]
Spiderman > Spiderman 3 > Spiderman 2

[quote name='Mojimbo']Director's cut.[/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']Director's Cut[/quote]

[quote name='munch']Director's Cut[/quote]

Oh ok... I didn't even know there was Director's Cut for the movie. I only saw the regular version on Netflix.

Big Lots is fucking retarded, their fliers come out at the beginning of the week, but they don't start selling the shit until Wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back