The RJ MacReady is Nick Suttner is Dick Buttner is Banana Man OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']I think that racism will once again rear it's ugly head in this country. People in this country honestly don't know how to vote, they vote for all the wrong reasons.

They vote for McCain cause the other guy is black, they vote for someone who will raise their taxes even though they're poor. It's stupid shit like that that boggles my mind. Why don't people vote for their interests instead of stupid shit like race or religion?[/QUOTE]

By that same logic, wouldn't all of the whiny liberal yuppies for McCain because it's in their interest?

Gotta call from my mom today...

Told me if I ever marry a black woman She'd disown me....Dont know what that had to do with the election...but...

[quote name='JMEPO']Can you honestly call Obama black? He's like the Chinese dude on the weather channel.[/quote]Just because he doesn't act like lil jon or look like wesley snipes doesn't mean he's not black.

One of the paralegals here was talkin' about the family reunion she went to up in Fort Worth and one of her relatives said "Come Wednesday, we're all gonna be shoving watermelon down our throats with this new $$$$er in charge" at the dinner table.

Kinda blew my mind that people are that ignorant. :(

[quote name='tiredfornow']One of the paralegals here was talkin' about the family reunion she went to up in Fort Worth and one of her relatives said "Come Wednesday, we're all gonna be shoving watermelon down our throats with this new $$$$er in charge" at the dinner table.

Kinda blew my mind that people are that ignorant. :([/QUOTE]

Wow, he said that? And I would love to have some watermelon! That shit is delicious. I hope they have collards and fried chicken too.

Even after a while and brushing my teeth I still got that nasty taste from the envelope glue from my mail in ballot. This shit is making me think of George Constanza's chick and I don't want to go out like that.

I made my own watermelon agua fresca over the weekend! Shit was money, and yeah, she said most of 'em agreed that it would stink if Obama won, but the subject got changed really quick since its kinda inappropriate and a lot of people from that generation (50 yrs old +) are pretty ignorant when it comes to those kind of issues.

[quote name='munch']I swear to you that a lot of people are saying they're going to vote for Obama, then vote for McCain. Plus, Obama overpolled by 7% everytime during the primaries. My worst fear is a McCain win.[/quote]

Its going to be like the Simpsons episode last night.

[quote name='munch']By that same logic, wouldn't all of the whiny liberal yuppies for McCain because it's in their interest?[/quote]
You've got a point there actually. Really though, if you're rich, you don't have to worry to much about your interests, you can afford to pay more taxes.. On the other hand, if you're poor, you shouldn't vote for somebody that will take more of what little money you have away.

I don't know, i just get sick of these non-issues. Most people are worried about men and women marrying the same sex, when the economy is in the tank.:roll:

[quote name='DT778']Just because he doesn't act like lil jon or look like wesley snipes doesn't mean he's not black.[/quote]

I'm not saying he's not black, because he is. I just saying was just commenting on how he doesn't sound like the average black dude. Race shouldn't even be an issue in an election.

My grandfather seriously thinks Obama is muslim, i have to hand it to McCain, he's done a wonderful job of implanting that in people's minds.

I love this election. This is the first time in my life time all the normal racism that most non-whites go through everyday by so called "average Americans" is finally being thrown out in the open.

So all those white people who sit in the suburbs pretending that racism died 100 years ago and that there really isnt any profiling going on and that the world is just a great place to live in can finally see what happens on a day to day baisis to what apparently isnt "Real Americans" since both Mcain and Sarah have stated that "Real Americans" are country white folks.

The thing the bothers me the most is how people excuse racists and just go on with their life like there isnt something wrong with it. And its not extremist its every day people. I have a best friend who I have known most of my life whos Grand dad racist against blacks. Yet they go to his house on Christmas and at birthday parties put on a smile and pretend like there is nothing wrong with this guy.

I have racist in my family and guess what? We pretty much disowned them. We dont show up at Thanksgiving and pretend like there is nothing wrong with them or when its convenient for us pretend like they are cool.

I dont think McCain is racist himself but the simply fact that he pretends like half his supports are not racist is what makes me hate him.

This really should be a historic moment in American history, instead it's just revealing just how racist some people still are.

I'll never forget this one guy i worked with for a while, was years ago. He once told me "I'm the most racist person you'll ever meet, i hate $$$$ers, jews and $$$s."

It was everything i could do to not stand there with my mouth on the ground. I still can't believe it, it's like he reveled in being a racist, like he was proud or something.

Have you ever had a black guy walk up to you on the street who sounded like Obama? I'm just saying he has a very distinct voice and I've never heard a black dude who sounded like him before in real life.

We also should conflate all McCain supporters with racists. If Obama does lose, I guarantee the reason why is because America is still racist. mirite?

Let's stop talking about this shit. Go hang out with mykevermin if you want to bitch about shit.

[quote name='JMEPO']Have you ever had a black guy walk up to you on the street who sounded like Obama? I'm just saying he has a very distinct voice and I've never heard a black dude who sounded like him before in real life.[/QUOTE]God-fucking-damn.

Hey JMEPO, remember that one time you kept digging yourself into an even bigger and bigger hole, and everyone thought you were stupid for doing so? :^D

I'd never hang out with some dude that wears skirts.

No way, jose!

EDIT: I like how JMEPO posts something, then says hes kidding three posts later when he gets shit on for it. :lol:

[quote name='Soodmeg']I have racists in my family and guess what? We pretty much disowned them. We dont show up at Thanksgiving and pretend like there is nothing wrong with them or when its convenient for us pretend like they are cool. .[/QUOTE]

I wish I could do that, but then I'd have to probably not see most of my family. Like my grandmother, who I know is racist but tells me she isn't...though who knows. She says one thing to me and then another to my mom.

I know my roommate/friend says, "It's just how they were brought up" or whatever, which is true but also complete crap.

[quote name='JMEPO']Have you ever had a black guy walk up to you on the street who sounded like Obama? I'm just saying he has a very distinct voice and I've never heard a black dude who sounded like him before in real life.[/quote]

See what the fuck is this guy talking about? What the hell are we suppose to sound like?

This is what I am talking about...this isnt even internet exclusive...I have had white people in real life ask me dumbass questions like this.

I love it when I meat a person from the burbs and they are surprised that I dont greet them with a wat up ho and a series of hand shakes. And not just kids I have had adult think that black people apparently come from the land of MTV music videos.

[quote name='munch']We also should conflate all McCain supporters with racists. If Obama does lose, I guarantee the reason why is because America is still racist. mirite?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's because most people are generally fucking insane.

My mother's side is the more racist side of my family.I can usually avoid them. They're also the least educated, most of them act like dirt dumb rednecks, so who knows.

[quote name='Soodmeg']See what the fuck is this guy talking about? What the hell are we suppose to sound like?

This is what I am talking about...this isnt even internet exclusive...I have had white people in real life ask me dumbass questions like this.

I love it when I meat a person from the burbs and they are surprised that I dont greet them with a wat up ho and a series of hand shakes. And not just kids I have had adult think that black people apparently come from the land of MTV music videos.[/quote]
Well MTV is probably the primary source of exposure for some of those kids. As sad as that is.

[quote name='Soodmeg']See what the fuck is this guy talking about? What the hell are we suppose to sound like?

I love it when I meat a person from the burbs and they are surprised that I dont greet them with a wat up ho and a series of hand shakes. And not just kids I have had adult think that black people apparently come from the land of MTV music videos.[/QUOTE]

"I meat people" - Soodmeg

[quote name='Bioshocked360']65daysofstatic aren't coming anymore, the listing was taken off the venue's site. I wanted to go so bad! :'^([/QUOTE]

Shit, that blows. At least it's one less show for me to be jealous of.

[quote name='munch']"I meat people" - Soodmeg[/quote]

Damn it did I do that again?

Son of a bitch. I dont know why I always type that. :roll:

[quote name='JolietJake']Sood is a cannibal.[/quote]

Or.

Us Jamaicans "meat" people by slapping them with our 12 inches penises .

Mirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back