The Saboteur $19.99 at Toys R Us B&M and Gamestop.com/B&M

wrencrest

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The Saboteur for PS3 (forgot to check for 360) dropped to $19.99 at my local TRU today. I checked online and still see a $39.99 price. I have not heard of TRU being YMMV, so this should be good everywhere (except maybe NYC). The guy at the store said he never saw a $60 drop straight to $20 before. Me neither really. Enjoy!

EDIT: From UnknownAssassin:
It's also showing up as $19.99 new for all platforms on the gamestop website. http://www.gamestop.com/browse/searc...atchallpartial

From Loomis1975
Newegg also has both versions for $19.99
PS3 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-722-_-Product
360 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-633-_-Product

Looks like it's new price-point.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='token2k6']
Everybody should pick this up for $16.19 w/ EDGE +tax, not bad at all. I don't think you'll find it any cheaper unless Target clearances it, and maybe NewEgg will sell it for $10 by the end of summer..who knows.[/QUOTE]

How did you get it for 16.19? It's a new game, so how did you use Edge? The used prices online are still $33.

EDIT: NEvermind, didn't read your previous post.

Something odd I have noticed is that Saboteur is showing up for $17.99 used for 360 and PS3 on Gamestop.com but when you add either version to your cart it rings up as $32.99.

Found a "USED" copy at GS.

Seemed to have been a gutted copy (Stickers under it saying NEW everything looking prestine) with the Pre-Order Knife and 2 codes for the Midnight Show hopefully one of them works.

I really hate how EA runs the DLC though, at work I could check it if it was a DLC code for XBL but nope I have to wait it out.

I just contacted Customer Service and let them know of the used price issue on the site and I was informed that it should be corrected within an hour.

Went to GS on my lunch hour to trade in some stuff, and they actually had a sealed PS3 copy, complete with DLC code (upon opening the package).

Rented it good game & lots to keep you busy. Tons of side missions. Jut picked it up at GS for $19.99 & it had the Midnight Show code still. Sealed.

I thought this game was very poor. The black and white blandness REALLY annoyed me. The midnight code included was just a gimmick to sell some extra copies to horny teenage boys, showing how desperate EA was to try and sell this sub-par game. Not even worth 20 bucks, IMO.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Sounds awesome for the folks that can still use the $10 coupon. Will be a definite purchase for me.[/QUOTE]

I used the coupon like 4 weeks ago, but don't remember the site I got it on. Does anyone know where to get the printable coupon??

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I thought this game was very poor. The black and white blandness REALLY annoyed me. The midnight code included was just a gimmick to sell some extra copies to horny teenage boys, showing how desperate EA was to try and sell this sub-par game. Not even worth 20 bucks, IMO.[/QUOTE]

Considering the B&W scheme was integral to the selling point of the game, I'm not sure what you were expecting going in.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I thought this game was very poor. The black and white blandness REALLY annoyed me. The midnight code included was just a gimmick to sell some extra copies to horny teenage boys, showing how desperate EA was to try and sell this sub-par game. Not even worth 20 bucks, IMO.[/QUOTE]

uh, as you complete missions, color appears .... :roll:
great under rated game and well worth $18 or $20

[quote name='ace1233']I used the coupon like 4 weeks ago, but don't remember the site I got it on. Does anyone know where to get the printable coupon??[/QUOTE]

The coupon is long gone. You'll have to get it from someone that either has it saved on their computer or uploaded to a file share site.

[quote name='donut']uh, as you complete missions, color appears .... :roll:
great under rated game and well worth $18 or $20[/QUOTE]

Uh, I know this. Play sections of the game in black and white, then as you clear it the color comes in. Really stupid idea.

[quote name='revsmitty']Sweet, just picked this up and it qualified for the buy 1 at 19.99 get another video game at $19.99 or lower at 50% off.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what store currently has a B1G1 half off sale?

[quote name='Vinny']Wait, what store currently has a B1G1 half off sale?[/QUOTE]

Toys 'R Us. It did at my location for all Video games 19.99 or lower.

[quote name='revsmitty']Toys 'R Us. It did at my location for all Video games 19.99 or lower.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I wish I could find something on the website about it...

EDIT* Saw a pic of the thing, but no link or anything. Oh well, I'll go and check it out.

got this from amazon for 19.99 - 10 that i didnt know i had so final price 10 bucks good deal

I ordered with FSSS on Wednesday and it's set to be delivered today!

I ordered it with Deadly Premonition but that won't ship until the 13th...which doesn't make one bit of sense to me, as they were, and still are, both in stock.

Picked up The Sabeteur and Brutal Legend for $32.xx - $10 = $22.xx GC from BioShock 2.

I'm not sure about Brutal Legend though... they basically had nothing else that I wanted.

[quote name='Vinny']I'm not sure about Brutal Legend though... they basically had nothing else that I wanted.[/QUOTE]
I just started playing Brutal Legend and I'm enjoying it. If you like Tenacious D/Jack Black you will probably like Brutal Legend.

Probably too late to do anybody any good, but I can confirm that TRU had a B1G1 1/2 off $19.99 and less through Saturday.

I picked up :ps3: The Saboteur (the shelf tag still said $59.99, but it rang up at $19.99) and :ps3: Grid for $32.xx including tax.

[quote name='41down']for the people who got saboteur from amazon for $20 recently, did it come with "midnight show" dlc code in the box?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

I already redeemed it. That was literally the first thing I checked when I opened it, weird thing was the disc WASN'T in the holder it was just flying around in there. :bomb:

Just a heads up, WalMart has it for $19.99 too. Probably a universal price drop. I've been waiting for this game at this price. Thank you!

EA Store has this for $19.95 too, and if you have a $15 code from RecycleBank... which is what I'm doing.

[quote name='Trudy']Is this game better for 360, or PS3? Your input is needed.[/QUOTE]

From what I read, they are about the same, but I most likely will get it for 360. Totally didn't know you were on here, btw. :D

I got it for PS3 since they actually put some AA on that one.

Look at this. The tech itself is interesting, too bad the studio got dissolved right after the game went gold.

almost bought it at Toys R Us yesterday during their B1G1 deal... only problem was, their selection left a LOT to be desired. Guess I'll wait until another deal comes along :(

[quote name='Okatha']I got it for PS3 since they actually put some AA on that one.
[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version also has screen tearing issues

[quote name='uthoria']The PS3 version also has screen tearing issues[/QUOTE]

Supposedly its in the 360 version, too.

I've heard good things about this game but I'm gonna hold off for now with Conviction coming out tuesday :) I'll probably pick it up used down the line.

Got it for $20 from Amazon and it's actually a pretty fun game so far. Lots of shit to do, as always. RIP Pandemic. I loved your games though I bought them cheap (though always new!).

looking at picking up a copy of Saboteur, but Toys R Us seems to have limited selection... any suggestions for a second $20 Xbox 360 game for $10?

[quote name='emozolik']looking at picking up a copy of Saboteur, but Toys R Us seems to have limited selection... any suggestions for a second $20 Xbox 360 game for $10?[/QUOTE]

Deadly Premonition.

Anyone have the PC version and an ATI card?

I heard the game doesn't run with an ATI card....

I have an ATI card and want to play this game. fuck.

bread's done
Back