The Sense of Humor Test

Hmmm...45, and here I thought I wa funny.

Your sense of humor is pretty good. It may not be as wacky as that of some people (like us apparently) but you're pretty cool in our books! You can laugh at most things and maybe even get a kick out of the non-sense you say and do from time to time as well. Good for you! Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding.

Results:
Do you have a sense of humor?

Your score = 75

What does your score mean?

Your wacky sense of humor rocks! It appears that you can laugh at just about anything, including yourself -which is way cool! And hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding. Of course you know you have to make sure you're not offending anyone right?! In any case, most people probably get a kick out of your wit and most likely love hanging out with you. We think you're pretty funny too!

---------------

I have offended people in the past without trying :twisted:

60 :)

eh, that's odd. i put in the same answers so that i could see what it said about my humor level, and i got a 65 this time :?:

oh well, here's what it says about a 65:
Your sense of humor is pretty good. It may not be as wacky as that of some people (like us apparently) but you're pretty cool in our books! You can laugh at most things and maybe even get a kick out of the non-sense you say and do from time to time as well. Good for you! Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding.

I scored an 80. I laugh at most things that are dark and/or sarcastic. Guess that's what that test considers funny, too.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Any chance 22.00 posts per day has anything to do with that? :twisted:[/quote]

maybe! Or we're just smartasses who like to put our 2 cents in even if we have anything usefull to the post. Sounds good to me!

Your score = 85

Your wacky sense of humor rocks! It appears that you can laugh at just about anything, including yourself -which is way cool! And hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding. Of course you know you have to make sure you're not offending anyone right?! In any case, most people probably get a kick out of your wit and most likely love hanging out with you. We think you're pretty funny too!

I don't know if I necessarily believe that...most people don't think I'm funny at all, crazy yes, funny no.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Stop listining to the voices in your head and you'll be just fine! It worked for me![/quote]

Good advice, we'll consider it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I bet those PS2s will play anything you put in their drives...

[/quote]

Nice. Didn't even realize there was anything writtien on there even though I was staring at it, or what you were talking about at first Banky. Chalk that up to a highly evolved man-brain. :D

In other words, thats a hot avatar Atreadon...

65 here...and BTW, my favorite Jack Handey went something like this:

When my friend John had told me that he had found Jesus, I was like "Woo Hoo! We're Rich!" but then it turned out that he meant something else.

Your score = 90

MEDIUM
Pimpin!

BTW my favorite Jack Handey

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

[quote name='FlipSide']Results:
Do you have a sense of humor?

Your score = 75

Your wacky sense of humor rocks! It appears that you can laugh at just about anything, including yourself -which is way cool! And hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding. Of course you know you have to make sure you're not offending anyone right?! In any case, most people probably get a kick out of your wit and most likely love hanging out with you. We think you're pretty funny too![/quote]

Thats what I got. I always thought internet tests were for people with no lives, and people who make have even more no lives. :p

bread's done
Back