The Simpsons Game (360/PS3/Wii) $10 @ Best Buy (in-store pickup for no S+H)

Also for those interested Space Chimps for 360/Wii/DS/PS2 is $9.99 as well. I ordered a 360 copy for in store pick-up, but really didn't need to because when I got to the store there were still about 10 copies. Also I think this price is a permanent drop like Beowulf.

360:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8838403&type=product&id=1208561917072

Wii:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...himps&lp=3&type=product&cp=1&id=1208561918470

DS:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...himps&lp=4&type=product&cp=1&id=1208561917321

PS2:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...himps&lp=6&type=product&cp=1&id=1208561917507

Thanks OP, I ended up picking it up at a local Best Buy. Like a previous poster mine rung up for 20 but I had to take the cashier back to the games and show him the 9.99 card. They adjusted it quickly after.

Got mine here at San Diego Bestbuy. No problem with pricing here and they had plenty of Xbox 360 versions. Thanks OP great deal.

I have a XBOX 360 version of the game but want the PS3 version. If anyone can only get the ps3 and wants the xbox 360 simpson game, please pm me so we can do a trade.

Thanks,

Space Chimps -
EVERYONE 10+
Animated Blood, Crude Humor, Language, Mild Fantasy Violence

Sorry, I just can't handle crude humor.

For those whose Simpsons (360) orders were backordered, they should be arriving soon. I placed my order near the beginning of the month and got email confirmation today that my order is on the way.

Since this game is slated to go on sale for $10 on Black Friday, I'm thinking this early sale was either a glitch or the price was entered into the system early.

My BB had 9-10 copies today. When I bought it for 9.99 I got the last one. They are restocking the game, so it must be an upcoming special again.

Awesome! I will buy this again, I traded it last year for sealed copies of Guitar Hero 2 & 3. I loved the game but became obsessed with GH back then, not so much now.

Thanks!

New shipment is selling for $19.99..

I'd wait around for it to come back down. It's been $9.99 on a few occasions within the past month or two. The game isn't really worth it for $19.99, but for $9.99 it was easy to pick up.

I got this for the X-box for 60 and thought it was worth it - but I am a big simpsons nut - even at 19.99 on the ps3 no store around me has any - will wait for 9.99 again.

[quote name='t60']New shipment is selling for $19.99..

I'd wait around for it to come back down. It's been $9.99 on a few occasions within the past month or two. The game isn't really worth it for $19.99, but for $9.99 it was easy to pick up.[/quote]

It was just at $9.99 last night when I checked this link, just went back up to $20 this morning. There was stock at my local store, but I didn't bother getting one. Chances are, it will go back down to $9.99 soon.

Best Buy in Rego Park, NY had multiple "treasure chest boxes" of Simpsons for 360. Didn't look at the price, just amazed at the dozens of copies right before the registers.

Not sure if this is a nationwide thing, but at my local Best Buy they had a bin with the Simpsons Game for Xbox 360 for $9.99. Just letting you guys know. The Best Buy is in Medford, MA. I know there was some interest in this game in the trading forum.

[quote name='bobphone']Dude, why. Stop posting this. Please. It's all I ask.[/quote]

Me thinks folks should let up a bit. Some people have a life outside of CAG and are just trying to contribute a bit. :cool:

I'll pick this if I see this deal at BB.

[quote name='bobphone']Dude, why. Stop posting this. Please. It's all I ask.[/quote]

Oh sorry about that. Kinda was on a hiatus from CAG for a lil while. Just coming back now. Had no idea. My apologies. Still a decent deal. ;)

[quote name='James in VA']Me thinks folks should let up a bit. Some people have a life outside of CAG and are just trying to contribute a bit. :cool:

I'll pick this if I see this deal at BB.[/QUOTE]

Same here, if someone posts a prior deal, do not stop him , from posting...I did not knew that...Remember, that maybe in time we may looked over some good deals.And at times like this, we may find those deals new to some of us.So just , let the good deals roll!

[quote name='hcamacho']Same here, if someone posts a prior deal, do not stop him , from posting...I did not knew that...Remember, that maybe in time we may looked over some good deals.And at times like this, we may find those deals new to some of us.So just , let the good deals roll![/quote]

Wouldn't it be easier to just search for the previous deal thread and update that instead. Easier then having multiple threads on the same deal.

[quote name='jdeluis']Wouldn't it be easier to just search for the previous deal thread and update that instead. Easier then having multiple threads on the same deal.[/QUOTE]

It's as simple as this. Everyone posting a new deal should use the search function to see if it's already been posted. It actually kind of works now.

bread's done
Back