The sleazy dude from the rock band Poison/Rock of Love show gets pwned on live TV

[quote name='Moxio']"Pawned"?[/QUOTE]

I'm not an Urban Dictionary you know....I'm a human being.

Hahahaha. Did that part of the stage fall on him too?

That sucks for Brett Michaels. Too bad this didn't at something the White Stripes were playing at. The world would be a much better place without the White Stripes

Too bad there was not a real decapitation, it would be hilarious if his head went rolling down the stage, then again, that's just me.

[quote name='cannibalgirl']Too bad there was not a real decapitation, it would be hilarious if his head went rolling down the stage, then again, that's just me.[/QUOTE]

I have never seen your posts on CAG before but I think I'm in love. :applause:

Lol, I watched that bit last night. Turned the TV on and it was an awards show with Poison playing, so I was confused. That was the Tony's? WTF was Poison doing there?

Seemed a bit shorter when I saw it though. I swore I just saw him bump his head into something, not that the thing took his ass out. Apparently he broke his nose.

Not as good as Novaselic from Nirvana knocking himself out with his own bass.

The editing on the Brett Michaels keyboard cat was pretty bad. You're supposed to replay it in slow motion with KBC playing in the background.

[quote name='Xevious']I have never seen your posts on CAG before but I think I'm in love. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Thank you.

And although the Keyboard cat is damn adorable, seeing Brett Michael get beat up by a prop made me laugh my ass off at work and of course I had to replay a few times just because it was that amusing.

bread's done
Back