The "Stanley Kubrick's Boxes" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']I always wonder about this if its technically an illegal maneuver. I could see a cop pulling me over in a situation like that saying even with a green light, I shouldn't move past the line of the intersection until I can safely make a turn. Is it technically running a light if you get stuck out in the center after the light changes?[/QUOTE]

When I took Driver Education way back when, I asked this question to the teacher, because there were intersections we'd come to where, if we didn't pull the maneuver in question, we'd be sitting for HOURS. According to the teacher, he said it was the "stop line", in that when the light was red, you needed to stop at the line, otherwise, you were to wait in the middle of the intersection until you could go. This way, at least one car would get to turn every light cycle. Technically, since yellow lights aren't "speed up so you can make it" and are supposed to be "I'm about to change, you should probably get ready to stop", you should be making your turn while the light is yellow... however, circumstances dictate you may turn once the light has gone red (not that you'd see it) -- I've never heard of a cop issuing a ticket to someone for this.

[quote name='manthing']I think I'm gonna pick up SF4 for the Triple for shits and giggles[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to as well... though I don't think I know anyone who plays on the PS3, so I don't know why I want to. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back