The "Stanley Kubrick's Boxes" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Fine. I'm ready to come home.[/QUOTE]

Lol, munch. Talking to him like he's a real person.

Linkin, you somehow made your avatar look shittier changing the black to white.

Has to be an alt account.
[quote name='Earmuffin585']I wanted to preorder Halo 3:ODST but it 60 bucks and i know it will probably lower price in 2 months. I know it's worth 60 bucks but with all these pirating and DLC I sometimes regret buying a game at full price. GOD! I hate pirating , they can play online with pirated games, too.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Earmuffin585']No, it because people pay for the game and someone just DL it of a site. If I really wanted to pirate I wouldn't because Getting permanent ban from XBL is a big consequence. My point is should i preorder it or wait for price drop .[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Earmuffin585']last thing I want is to hurt microsoft and them not getting money becuase it gives them a excuse to not to improve Xbox dashboard and there operating systems when they have a endless hole of money.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Earmuffin585']ok ,but i really don't want to get Banned from xbox live both my account and console!

Read this:
http://www.hardcoreware.net/play-your-hacked-xbox-360-online-today-and-get-banned/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']Is there anyone close to NYC that will let me crash with them tonight?[/QUOTE]

Not close by any means, but if for some reason you deem it close enough, whynot? I'm about 2 hours north of NYC.

[quote name='munch']Has to be an alt account.[/QUOTE]

If he speaks the truth, there might be a ton of angry OTTers.

Hi

I wonder what goes on in some fanboys brains. Do they picture Microsoft executives sitting around a conference table saying stuff like "I think we should fix the dashboard!" and then another guy chimes in "but we can't because too many people are pirating video games!".

#83 - box up some Smokey Bones brisket and send it my way. In return, I'll ship back in the same box, a mint copy of Azurik: Rise of Perathia.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Not close by any means, but if for some reason you deem it close enough, whynot? I'm about 2 hours north of NYC.

If he speaks the truth, there might be a ton of angry OTTers.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer! Here's what I'm doing: Flying from Heathrow to JFK, landing, going to Penn Station, taking the greyhound to Philadelphia.

Now I need to get to the airport, but it will be 1:20 in the morning. Any ideas? I don't think the subway runs then.

Have seanr1221 agree to pick you up and take you there, and then miss your flight when he calls to bail on you minutes before he was supposed to meet you.

:rofl:

--

Only thing I can think of is a cab, as shitty as that is, munch. Or, because Sean would back out at the last second, hit up becuzismokeweed and hotbox a blunt on the way to the airport with him.

[quote name='Maklershed']#83 - box up some Smokey Bones brisket and send it my way. In return, I'll ship back in the same box, a mint copy of Azurik: Rise of Perathia.[/QUOTE]

Done and Done! Although, I'm pretty sure I have it already...still sealed.

Mrs. Number83 brought back some pulled pork BBQ last weekend, and it was gone in :60. I didn't eat it, because of the diet. But No's 84 and 85 did. Smelled SOOOOOO good. :drool:

She's now trying to purposely derail me...

[quote name='munch']Thanks for the offer! Here's what I'm doing: Flying from Heathrow to JFK, landing, going to Penn Station, taking the greyhound to Philadelphia.

Now I need to get to the airport, but it will be 1:20 in the morning. Any ideas? I don't think the subway runs then.[/QUOTE]

Lilboo is an option too.

[quote name='munch']Yeah, I think it's $28 flat rate from central philly to the airport.[/QUOTE]

For a Cab? Where is the Greyhound Bus terminal? If it's at 30th Street, they have shuttles that run to the Airport from there, I thought. It's only a 15 minute ride.

[quote name='munch']They wouldn't want to take me to the airport at 1:20AM in the morning.[/QUOTE]

1:20AM in Philly...The party is just getting started. :cool:

Morning OTT.

[quote name='munch']Thanks for the offer! Here's what I'm doing: Flying from Heathrow to JFK, landing, going to Penn Station, taking the greyhound to Philadelphia.

Now I need to get to the airport, but it will be 1:20 in the morning. Any ideas? I don't think the subway runs then.[/QUOTE]

So wait, are you talking about getting a ride from the greyhound station to the airport in Philly? Or are you talking about waiting for some way to get from JFK to Penn Station?

If you don't mind being a bum, there are tons of people that just sleep inside the terminal at JFK, while waiting for flights the next morning. At least that is how it is when I landed at JFK around ~3AM.

EDIT: If you are talking about Philly, just stay over at SeanR's house and then end up sleeping in the backyard when his girlfriend decides to come over at the last minute.

I nonchalantly, and legitimately, gave a woman driver the middle-finger for over 20 minutes straight, yesterday.

I wonder if that's some sort of record.

I was in the left turn lane, waiting to turn at a lighted intersection... The light turns yellow while I'm in the middle of the intersection -- steady flow of oncoming traffic -- and a vehicle in the oncoming lane runs the light, forcing me to run the light... But, what am I supposed to do? Wait in the middle of the intersection? Go in reverse with 30 others cars on my rear?

So, I turn, and there's a broad behind me, blaring her horn and screaming. So I calmly stick my arm out of the window and issue the middle-finger... Forever.

Her initial reaction to finger was hilarious: Upping her hostility, slamming her own middle-finger into the inside of her windshield, yelling and blasting the horn with her free hand.

Her hostility subsided when she realized that my middle-finger had been erect for almost a minute... And I imagine that I absolutely blew her mind when I just left it there for the 20+ minutes she had to follow me on the 55 mph single-lane highway.

It was a social experiment, really.

[quote name='Brak']I was in the left turn lane, waiting to turn at a lighted intersection... The light turns yellow while I'm in the middle of the intersection -- steady flow of oncoming traffic -- and a vehicle in the oncoming lane runs the light, forcing me to run the light... But, what am I supposed to do? Wait in the middle of the intersection? Go in reverse with 30 others cars on my rear?
[/QUOTE]

I always wonder about this if its technically an illegal maneuver. I could see a cop pulling me over in a situation like that saying even with a green light, I shouldn't move past the line of the intersection until I can safely make a turn. Is it technically running a light if you get stuck out in the center after the light changes?

Street Fighter IV is $20 on Gamestop.com if anyone's interested. I wanted Wanted for $20 but its still isted as $40 something and says unavailable online. :(

I'm debating whether I should pick up Street Fighter IV. I rented it and I had lost any skill I used to have in Street Fighter games. Though for 20 bucks...

[quote name='darthbudge']No witnesses believe in hell, Jake.[/QUOTE]
Then where the hell (heh) is the incentive? That almost seems to convenient to be true.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yes, Puma. But only a select few will live there. Most people will live here on a paradise earth forever.[/QUOTE]
Out of fucking control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back