The "Stanley Kubrick's Boxes" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']I am going to f!ck Kim Kardashian's giant booty, Moxio. Tag team?[/QUOTE]

Dude, no way! Sex is lame!

[quote name='darthbudge']Please. I have been out of the state plenty of times, and once I have moved out I will do whatever the hell I damn well please.[/QUOTE]Someone's feeling sassy tonight.

[quote name='Mojimbo']They should digitize the archive and put it online. I would watch all 18 hours of the Full Metal Jacket footage if it's anywhere near as interesting as the clips they included in the program.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that would be amazing. I could have also watched those research photo montages for a lot longer than they were showing them.

[quote name='Moxio']Aren't Christians supposed to capitalize "Hell"?[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of that before, but it doesn't make much difference since I don't believe in hell.

[quote name='JolietJake']Apparently witnessing is a subway style religion, all of what you want, none of what you don't.[/QUOTE]

I picture you saying this centered in a spotlight in front of a faux brick wall. :lol:

Super glad Amazon PM'd BB prices. I'm going to grab The Wrestler, Slumdog, and Benjamin Button. I already have V for Vendetta or else I'd get that too for the price.

IMG_0364.jpg

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']
IMG_0364.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Brak and myself have a perfect streak going around Question 25. An Okami question pops up. "What is the name of the wolf's explosive poop in Okami?"

The possible choices for answers were:

"Droppin' Bombs"
"Brown Rage"
"Scat Scatters"

Neither Brak nor myself knew this, so we turned to Music, the person yelling the answer. "DROPPIN' BOMBS" he exclaimed. Me and Brak picked it, and it turns out my original guess of "Brown Rage" was correct.

Music cost me the #1 spot tonight. Afterwards, he said "I award you no points, and may God have Mercy on your soul."

I'm never going to forget this, Music.

Don't be jealous that you'd only top the Michael Bay trivia night of 1 vs. 100.

[quote name='darthbudge']No witnesses believe in hell, Jake.[/QUOTE]

Do you believe in heaven?

_____
The Splinter Cell Chaos Theory I bought today hangs at the xbox screen. :bomb:

[quote name='Trakan']Brak and myself have a perfect streak going around Question 25. An Okami question pops up. "What is the name of the wolf's explosive poop in Okami?"

The possible choices for answers were:

"Droppin' Bombs"
"Brown Rage"
"Scat Scatters"

Neither Brak nor myself knew this, so we turned to Music, the person yelling the answer. "DROPPIN' BOMBS" he exclaimed. Me and Brak picked it, and it turns out my original guess of "Brown Rage" was correct.

Music cost me the #1 spot tonight. Afterwards, he said "I award you no points, and may God have Mercy on your soul."

I'm never going to forget this, Music.[/QUOTE]Ahaha.

Have you ever evaluated your religion yourself, budge, or are you just repeating what your parents taught you?

(This isn't a hostile question in any way, by the way.)

[quote name='darthbudge']Yes, Puma. But only a select few will live there. Most people will live here on a paradise earth forever.[/QUOTE]

That's awfully convenient. :whistle2:?

[quote name='darthbudge']Yes, Puma. But only a select few will live there. Most people will live here on a paradise earth forever.[/QUOTE]
...What?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Have you ever evaluated your religion yourself, budge, or are you just repeating what your parents taught you?

(This isn't a hostile question in any way, by the way.)[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have, it is what I truly believe.

[quote name='DarthPuma']That's awfully convenient. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean?

[quote name='Moxio']To be a professional game tester, SneakyPenguin? ;^)[/QUOTE]

No, just changing apartments to a bigger and cheaper one, since the missus will also be moving in later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back