The "Stanley Kubrick's Boxes" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Looks like I got into the dashboard update preview...cool.[/QUOTE]

Major Nelson's Twitter said emails weren't going out until tomorrow afternoon.

?

EDIT: Mine says the same thing. I doubt that means anything, but hopefully.

[quote name='Trakan']Major Nelson's Twitter said emails weren't going out until tomorrow afternoon.

?

EDIT: Mine says the same thing. I doubt that means anything, but hopefully.[/QUOTE]

Everyone who signed up has a status of participating. Until you get an email saying you're selected/have access, I wouldn't count on anything.

Dude on GAF said that his Shadowrun status shows as participating even though they never let him in to that beta. Plus I haven't seen a single person say that their status says anything but participating.

[quote name='Maklershed']Shadowrun beta ... Wii ... Nintendo ... Ridge Racer ... lol[/QUOTE]

can you flip it on its backside and hit its weak spot for massive damage?:wink:

[quote name='Rocko']Strell.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']YouTube vlogs.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

--

Dang, spent like the last hour cutting up vegetables for some stir fry, and now all I can smell is garlic. :whistle2:|

[quote name='Moxio']:lol:

--

Dang, spent like the last hour cutting up vegetables for some stir fry, and now all I can smell is garlic. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

slice a lemon in half. put a lot of salt on half the lemon than use it to scrub your hands.

[quote name='TheRock88']Yay, my TE stick just arrived[/QUOTE]

I got mine today as well. I can't wait to try it out later. Going to watch disc three of band of brothers and then hook it up.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are his hands made of copper? :D[/QUOTE]

it's a deodorizer, exfoliant and it will get rid of the oxidized garlic smell. just because it can also polish pots and get rid of rust, doesn't mean it doesn't have other uses. duck.

[quote name='Chika']it's a deodorizer, exfoliant and it will get rid of the oxidized garlic smell. just because it can also polish pots and get rid of rust, doesn't mean it doesn't have other uses. duck.[/QUOTE]

you forget, moxio is a robot. :D

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I got mine today as well. I can't wait to try it out later. Going to watch disc three of band of brothers and then hook it up.[/QUOTE]

How late are you going to be on and what are you going to play? SFIV, SSFIITHDR, BlazBlue, something else?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Probably 4 or HDR. I don't know exactly when I am going to get on though.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to join for a few matches of either, if you're still playing when I hop on later.

--

Is HL2's story supposed to make sense? Cause I have no idea what I'm killing or why... Ravenholm was a very nicely done level though. Vehicle driving section definitely sucked...

[quote name='Mojimbo']Get an Asus EEEEEEEEE PC instead.[/QUOTE]

If I have enough money, I am definately getting a Lenovo S10. I just may not have that much money, so I would get the cheaper Dell Mini.

An Asus EEEEEEEE PC is one of the more expensive netbooks.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Is HL2's story supposed to make sense? Cause I have no idea what I'm killing or why... Ravenholm was a very nicely done level though. Vehicle driving section definitely sucked...[/QUOTE]

It makes plenty of sense, start paying attention. :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']If I have enough money, I am definately getting a Lenovo S10. I just may not have that much money, so I would get the cheaper Dell Mini.

It makes plenty of sense, start paying attention. :cool:[/QUOTE]

According to all the wikipedia reading I did to try to figure out if I missed something, not playing HL didn't help, but the fact that you're randomly pulled out of some sort of stasis and just thrown into a future with the Combine all over the place... I mean, things are starting to add up, but I still have no clue who the Combine are or why there's a Resistance.

Regarding your Lenovo wish, do you want me to see if I can still get a discount on Lenovo purchases? I'd be glad to hook you up with it if I still can get it, if it makes your purchase worthwhile.

FYI, I'm just looking default here, but the S10 goes from ~$450 to ~$316.

Edit 2: the $316 is for red, it's $395 for white.

[quote name='Mojimbo']First Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer footage.

:shock: / :drool:[/QUOTE]Holy shit.

What was the deal with the sticking with the grenade at the end though? :whistle2:?
I hope that for only one mode or something, because I wouldn't want that in the entire game.

[quote name='Hex']Who's a what. I finished in june. :cool: Sup Mox~[/QUOTE]

And you still have years before you can become a doctor. :cool:/;)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dell only makes 3 cell batteries for the Mini 9 and the battery life and keyboard on it aren't that hot.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:?

I won't be buying anything for like a month, so I have some time to get more money and think about it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']According to all the wikipedia reading I did to try to figure out if I missed something, not playing HL didn't help, but the fact that you're randomly pulled out of some sort of stasis and just thrown into a future with the Combine all over the place... I mean, things are starting to add up, but I still have no clue who the Combine are or why there's a Resistance.

Regarding your Lenovo wish, do you want me to see if I can still get a discount on Lenovo purchases? I'd be glad to hook you up with it if I still can get it, if it makes your purchase worthwhile.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it can be tough at first but you have to pay a lot of attention. Like did you listen to Dr. Breen's whole speech right after you got off the train? You really need to listen to things like that, and I know a lot of people skip right over it.

Also, that would be great if you can check to see if you still get a discount.

Man, I always had a thing for the Baroness. I think it was that non-descript eastern European accent she had- that and the naughty librarian (sadistic dominatrix?) appeal she embodies.
cosplay-1.jpg

Her and Scarlett were like the militant Ginger and Maryanne.

[quote name='darthbudge']
Also, that would be great if you can check to see if you still get a discount.[/QUOTE]

See the above post, I edited it.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Man, I always had a thing for the Baroness. I think it was that non-descript eastern European accent she had- that and the naughty librarian (sadistic dominatrix?) appeal she embodies.
cosplay-1.jpg

Her and Scarlett were like the militant Ginger and Maryanne.[/QUOTE]

That's some wicked cosplay... but for some reason, she looks shopped onto the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back