The "Stanley Kubrick's Boxes" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MillerTime2523']Heading to Lago Vista on the 5th for like a week. Should be fun.[/QUOTE]

Make sure to go do some cool stuff in Downtown Austin.

[quote name='Number83']:rofl: @ the CEO at my company hauling a$$ out into the parking lot as the skies opened up, to close the top of his convertible.

:cry: @ me for just realizing I left my window cracked open just enough...[/QUOTE]
What kind of car?

Hot fire:

item_id29.jpg

Just went through all my change and ended up with 43 bucks in quarters, 26 sakajawiia dollars that I got for christmas from some aunt 5 years ago (that I wasn't allowed to spend because they were going to be "rare" and roughly ten pounds of change that wasn't quarters.

I want to get new headphones with it, but I know I should save it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wow...I may as well give it up if Linkin Prime's shitting on me.[/QUOTE]
fuck him. look at the lame ass avatar he's sporting.

Do you guys think those HD555's would be a big enough improvement over my 202's to warrant the price tag? That's a lot of money to spend if they don't make love to my ears.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Just went through all my change and ended up with 43 bucks in quarters, 26 sakajawiia dollars that I got for christmas from some aunt 5 years ago (that I wasn't allowed to spend because they were going to be "rare" and roughly ten pounds of change that wasn't quarters.

I want to get new headphones with it, but I know I should save it.[/QUOTE]
That's some LP level spelling there.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Got any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Um, well Stubb's and Emo's are both cool music venues. But I don't know if there are any good shows playing while you are gonna be in town.

The Alamo Drafthouse is really cool if there are any movies you want to see.

Arcade UFO is cool if you like arcades. They actually have two real SFIV machines, a TvC machine and a bunch of other games.

That is what I can think of off of the top of my head. Downtown Austin is just a cool place to wander around though, you can easily find something cool to do.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wow...I may as well give it up if Linkin Prime's shitting on me.[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to that guy. C'mere.

*hugs banky*

*steals wallet*

[quote name='TheRock88']I like how dmaul said he would stop posting in that tip thread yet he just posted in there about an hour ago.[/QUOTE]
I like how he said he was leaving CAG for good three months ago because there were too many nerds on CAG and not enough time.

nyprimus4's signature is kind of inappropriate. I can imagine quite a few people wouldn't want a repeating .gif of someone's head getting slowly ripped off on their screen.

[quote name='seanr1221']Glad you got the fightpad in, st0ne. We should play some MvC2 this week.[/QUOTE]

I really stink at it, but I'm down.

[quote name='JolietJake']I would say the Asus 1000HE teef, but it looks like BB doesn't have them.[/QUOTE]From the BB bunch, which would you pick?

I wish he'd just man up and tell me he doesn't want to give me the cash cause of what happened last time he gave me a chunk of change. :lol:

I was 16 when I got my last birthday present from him and he gave me 250 bucks for clothes. I ended up going to Mexico four nights in a row and spent 175 bucks or so on mixed drinks for me and some ladies. (The bar next to us had 10 dollars all you could drink and I didn't even know. :bomb:) It was pretty neat reporting to him with a pair of shoes my mom bought me and some t-shirts. :cry:/:lol:/#-o

[quote name='tiredfornow']From the BB bunch, which would you pick?

I wish he'd just man up and tell me he doesn't want to give me the cash cause of what happened last time he gave me a chunk of change. :lol:

I was 16 when I got my last birthday present from him and he gave me 250 bucks for clothes. I ended up going to Mexico four nights in a row and spent 175 bucks or so on mixed drinks for me and some ladies. (The bar next to us had 10 dollars all you could drink and I didn't even know. :bomb:) It was pretty neat reporting to him with a pair of shoes my mom bought me and some t-shirts. :cry:/:lol:/#-o
[/QUOTE]
Damn dude.:lol:

I would buy whatever Asus you can afford and like, i would look at the battery life especialy since it varies from model to model.

Sometimes the pics of comic con hotties makes me wish i could go, but then i think of all the other horrible stuff i'm sure i'd see. Like the fat dude in a spider man costume or something.

[quote name='rabbitt']I just got a couple of my Criterion dvd's in the mail today, and instead of getting this:

($20)
39874068.JPG

I got this:
($40)
9216048.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is this what you meant to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back