The Star Trek III (Back from the Dead) Thread

[quote name='Clak']Has Walter Koeing been sick or something? I was just looking at a recent picture, and the guy doesn't look so good. He looks older than Shatner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Koenig

In the bottom picture from 2007 he looks pretty healthy, then at the top he looks way older and tired.

In the pictures here he's basically bald. Was he wearing a hair piece before?[/QUOTE]
He's had a hair piece for a while now, IIRC. The whole Chevkov doo was a wig-- not sure when his natural hair started to go.

I'm getting itchy for another fandango S3 event.....oh please announce one soon! But with my luck I might have to work that night and I can't call out :(

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Oh nice! I love some of the music in DS9. Let's hope this love for DS9 is followed by Blu Ray releases.[/QUOTE]

At this point I don't think we are going to get a DS9 BR release this year. Although it's the 20th anniversary...I doubt it. Maybe at the 25th anniversary. By that point Blu Ray 4k or Red Ray should be the new format of choice for them.

[quote name='ITDEFX']http://trekweb.com/articles/2013/02...eneration-Season-3-Remastered-in-BluRay.shtml

hmm...seems to have less features than the last one....

They need to do another fandango event...[/QUOTE]

IIRC, they didn't list all of the special features of season 2 this far in advance. Hopefully there's a few more features.

Also, happy to see Ron Moore doing some commentary. One of the guys who does all of these special features said Ron Moore basically pledged to do commentary on all of the episodes he wrote, so I hope they take him up on that offer. I absolutely love when he ripped Voyager a new asshole, so I trust his opinion on Trek and I suspect his commentary would be interesting.

Ok, so as you know they pushed up the release date for the new movie. While I was ordering my tickets at the theater, the manager thought I was talking about the upcoming Fanthom event ...which looks like its going to happen in late April! So like before only a few days before the S3 Blu Ray release. According to him, it's the Best of Both Worlds p1 and p2 tied together! :O YES! It's good and all but I would have liked to have seen Yesterday's enterprise or the defector or even booby trap, but BOBW is good enough!

Доброго времени суток!
Представляю обзор популярных зборок CS собранных в одном месте.
Здесь вы можете найти множество хороших зборок CS 1.6. Если вы решили найти на этом сайте читерскую прогу то вы наверное ошиблись адресом. Итак начнем...

1 место CS 1.6 by REDEMAX
cs_redemax.png

Информация
- Название: Counter-Strike v.1.6 Online Edition REDEMAX
- Оригинальное название: Counter-Strike v.1.6
- Год выпуска: 2013
- Жанр: Action (Tactical / Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
- Разработчик: Barking Dog Studios
- Издатель: Sierra On-Line
- Язык: РусскийМинимальные
Системные требования:
- Операционная система: Windows 2000/XP
- Процессор: 500 МГц
- Память: 96 МБ
- Видеокарта: 16 МБ, DirectX 9.0c
- Аудиокарта: совместимая с DirectX 9.0c
- Свободное место на ЖД: 1.6ГБ
Скачать CS 1.6 by REDEMAX

2 место CS 1.6 by Zion
1341643096_zcs.jpg

Информация
Дата выхода сборки : 27 мая 2012
Жанр : Action/ FPS / 3D / 1st Person
Разработчик : Valve
Автор сборки : ZION
Оф. сайт: GM-Serv.Ru
Язык интерфейса : Русский
Язык озвучки : Русский
Тип издания : Repack's
Multiplayer : Internet / LAN / Garena
Таблетка : Не требуется

Системные требования
Система : Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista / 7;
Процессор : Intel Pentium® 3 800 МГц ;
Память : 128 Мб;
Видеокарта : SVGA-видеокарта с объёмом памяти 32 МБ;
Звуковая карта : Совместимая с DirectX® 7.0;
Свободное место на диске : ~ 700Mb;
Управление : Клавиатура, мышь;

Обновлено:
Исправлен поиск серверов CS, теперь вы сможете найти все сервера без ограничений по кол-ву
Русифицирован звуки, радио, текст, чат
Русский чат (по просьбе многих пользователей)
Модели игроков из Steam
Модели оружия из CS Source
Боты CZ
Изменено меню игры GUI, Background
Новое функциональное меню в игре при нажатии "H"
Скачать CS 1.6 by Zion

3 место CS 1.6 by DneprArena
cs_dneprarena.jpg

Информация
-35 патч ( последний в 1.6 )
- Максимально настроена мягкая стрельба,без использования алиасов т.е читерских команд.
- Цвет чата изменен на 250 250 250 т.е белый,что создает мягкий и красивый эффект при игре :)
- FPS не должен падать,в крайнем случае,только если у вас древнее железо:)
- бэкграунд теперь с разришением 1024x768
- Большой + для опытных игроков в том,что модели оружия ( кроме рук ) стоковые,т.е стандартные,нет всяческих навороченых моделей.
- Гамма и яркость выставлены на максимум,что используют большенство проффесиональных игроков!
- Так же кс настроена под overpro,все стоковое,нет лишних скриптов и т.д и т.п.
Скачать CS 1.6 by DneprArena

4 место CS 1.6 PORTABLE 1.0007 UCP 6.8
s6885676.jpg

Информация
1) Встроен античит UCP 6.8, т.е. распаковали клиент и смело запускаете через ucp.exe
Так что сверху клиента не нужно устанавливать античит
2) Переделаны звуки на стандартные нет после выстрела звука Вау что очень мешает
3) Есть опция переходы на наши сервера
4) После распаковки 1 кликом запускает
5) Русифицированная кс

Если у вас запросит активацию игры то пропишите вот такой вот серийник
AAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAA
Скачать CS 1.6 PORTABLE 1.0007 UCP 6.8

5 место CS 1.6 чистый
cs_original.jpg

Системные требования
Система : Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista / 7;
Процессор : Intel Pentium® 3 800 МГц ;
Память : 128 Мб;
Видеокарта : SVGA-видеокарта с объёмом памяти 32 МБ;
Звуковая карта : Совместимая с DirectX® 7.0;
Свободное место на диске : ~ 700Mb;
Управление : Клавиатура, мышь;

Если у вас запросит активацию игры то пропишите вот такой вот серийник
AAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAA
Скачать CS 1.6 чистый

До новых встреч!

I still don't think they did enough for the Borg SFX. I don't get how they can just leave so much of it alone. No upgraded CGI cube, or updated personal shield effect etc. Just seems lazy to me. I wouldn't even think that would be much work.

Well it's hard to tell from the low quality video I posted. Until we see the full hd trailer, I am pretty sure they tweaked the cube a bit. I really hope they add more ships in the grave yard scene to reflect the statement made during drumhead.

What I'm really curious is if they re-did the cheap blurring effect of the personal shields. No reason to leave that if they can help it.

I really wish they would stop using the Mutara Nebula from ST2. They should get creative and do something more interesting!

oh damn!!!!

Just got this via the lalalandrecords.com mailing list!
Produced by Ford A. Thaxton, James Nelson, Mark Banning and Lukas Kendall, and mastered by James Nelson, this deluxe, limited-edition release chronicles its music on four CDs – The first disc features the music of composer Dennis McCarthy; the second disc features the music of composer Jay Chattaway; the third disc showcases music from “the new recruits,” composers John Debney, Richard Bell, Gregory Smith and Paul Baillargeon; and the fourth disc, entitled “The Lost Album,” contains an album assembly of material that was prepped by music producers and the composers for a soundtrack compilation that was never released. The set is complemented by a 36-page booklet that includes exclusive, in-depth liner notes from film music writer and Trek historian Jeff Bond.
La-La Land Records will be attending the GRAND SLAM – STAR TREK SCI-FI SUMMIT on Feb 15-17, 2013 in Burbank, CA. Come visit us and check out the DS9 soundtrack release, our TOS Original Series Box Set and more!
TRACK LISTING:
Disc One
Music by DENNIS?McCARTHY
1. STAR TREK: DEEP?SPACE?NINE
Main Title (Seasons 1–3)
Music by Dennis McCarthy
2. – 4. THE STORYTELLER
5. DUET
6. IN THE HANDS OF THE PROPHETS
7. THE HOMECOMING
8. – 9. THE CIRCLE
10. – 11. CROSSOVER
12. LIFE SUPPORT
13. – 15. THE?DIE IS CAST
16. – 18. EXPLORERS
19. THE VISITOR
20. SHATTERED MIRROR
21. ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH
22. FAR BEYOND THE STARS
23. – 24. YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED
25. STAR?TREK:?DEEP SPACE NINE?
End Credits (Seasons 1–3)
Music by Dennis McCarthy
Disc One – Total Time: 76:51
Disc Two
Music by JAY CHATTAWAY
Main Title (Seasons 4–7)
Music by Dennis McCarthy
2. – 4. THE SEARCH – PART I
5. – 6. THE?SEARCH – PART II
7. – 8. BROKEN LINK
9. – 11. BY INFERNO’S LIGHT
12. – 15. CALL TO ARMS
16. ONE LITTLE SHIP
17. – 18. STRANGE BEDFELLOWS
19. – 20. THE CHANGING FACE OF EVIL
21. – 22. OUR MAN BASHIR (Source Cues)
23. STAR?TREK:?DEEP SPACE NINE
End Credits (Seasons 4–7)
Music by Dennis McCarthy
Disc Two – Total Time: 76:56
Disc Three
Music by THE?NEW?RECRUITS
Main Title (Seasons 4–7, Alternate Mix)
Music by Dennis McCarthy
2. THE NAGUS – Music by John Debney
3. – 5. PROGRESS – Music by John Debney
6. THE HOUSE OF QUARK
Music by Richard Bellis
7. THE SWORD OF KAHLESS
Music by David Bell
8. – 9. THE ASCENT – Music by David Bell
10. SOLDIERS OF THE EMPIRE
Music by David Bell
11. – 13. SACRIFICE OF ANGELS
Music by David Bell
14. - 15. IN?THE?PALE?MOONLIGHT
Music by David Bell
16. TAKE ME OUT TO THE HOLOSUITE
Music by David Bell
17. COVENANT – Music by David Bell
18. TACKING INTO THE WIND
Music by David Bell
19. THE ASSIGNMENT
Music by Gregory Smith
20. – 21. FIELD OF FIRE – Music by Gregory Smith
22. LITTLE?GREEN?MEN
Music by Paul Baillargeon
23. CHILDREN?OF?TIME
24. – 25. THE SIEGE OF AR-558
26. STAR?TREK:?DEEP SPACE NINE
End Credits (Seasons 4–7, Alternate Mix)
Music by Dennis McCarthy
Disc Three – Total Time: 79:09
Disc FOUR
THE LOST ALBUM
Main Title (Seasons 1 - 3, Without Effects)
Music by Dennis McCarthy
2. – 7. OUR?MAN?BASHIR
Music by Jay Chattaway
8. – 15. TRIALS?AND?TRIBBLE-ATIONS
Music by Dennis McCarthy
16. – 24. WHAT?YOU?LEAVE?BEHIND
Music by Dennis McCarthy
25. STAR TREK: DEEP?SPACE?NINE
(After 3:00 A.M. At Quark’s Mix)
Main Theme for Solo Piano
Performed by Dennis McCarthy
Disc Four – Total Time: 76:51
Total Time – All Discs: 5:09:47

I finally noticed in the trailer, the blurry Borg shield effect is still there. The cube looked awesome though.

[quote name='s0undwav3']The original 1990 explosion is far better, I remember seeing sparks coming out the side of my TV back then![/QUOTE]

Lol, that boom must have damaged your tv then!

Don't get me wrong, that new explosion looks very good..but it seems like it is missing more boom than the original one. Perhaps they weren't able to find the shot of the cube exploding? I can understand that... I am wondering how the enterprise explosions from Cause and Effect will turn out because as you know that ship blew up several times in that episode, each with a different boom!

So I just happened to catch an episode on BBC America today while folding laundry.

The Ensigns of Command from season 3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ensigns_of_Command
Oh dear god. The episode in of itself, wasn't too bad, even if it was just a basic "Data learns to be more human. Episode never referenced again"

But the acting level of the colonists is on like sub-community theater. Almost uncomfortable to watch.

I dunno...Tony Todd was pretty good inside and outside of make up. I was really bummed that they had to mind wipe and face lift his character in ds9....all because of Worf's mistake.

[quote name='dafoomie']Sci-Fi guest stars are typically the worst of the worst. Better actors won't deal with the makeup.[/QUOTE]

No make up involved. They were all human colonists. The actor playing the human leader wasn't even credited on the wikipedia page, which gives me the hope that this was his only role and he was never seen again.

I'm probably going to be a giant tool and buy that release of Best of Both Worlds.

What would be kickass, and won't happen of course, but it would be killer if they did an optional cut of the episode where they somehow incorporate some of the battle scenes from Emissary. It'd only be a little of extra padding to the episode, but it'd be a really nice touch, especially since they're doing a cash grab for these two episodes.

CBS-D are sexy:
Q-Who shot from team of scrubs
http://mediacdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/430/7610/original.jpg

Best of Both Worlds from CBS-D
http://mediacdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/430/7611/original.jpg

Sexy, sexy compositing.

Yeah, the Cube shot from CBS looks 100x better. I actually like the new explosion scene too, the original seemed too bright, too white.

I don't know what the status is of the original footage from the explosion wiether it was lost or unusable for the remaster, but if they did have the original footage..couldn't they have tweaked the coloring of the explosion a bit? It did look really good for it's time period. Wasn't the cube above earth when it stopped?

With an explosion that close and large wouldn't pieces have fallen into the planet?

I couldn't put a name to a face for Tony Todd so I did a Google Image Search. I remembered but also in the same results was the paralyzed alien that Bashir boned. Good stuff, even if it was way too similar to Odo's storyline.

[quote name='eldergamer']The Ensigns of Command from season 3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ensigns_of_Command
Oh dear god. The episode in of itself, wasn't too bad, even if it was just a basic "Data learns to be more human. Episode never referenced again"[/QUOTE]
Think of it as another in a long line of episodes depicting Data as either a literal sex machine or his own cockblock.

Also, as Data and gettin it on goes, Data either did or could've pulled more ass than Geordi, Worf, and O'Brien put together. That's right, isn't it? Yar, the flautist, the chick you've pointed out here put him at a tie with the three (right?), and I feel like there's at least one or two more. I forget a lot of it.

[quote name='Clak']Well if we're nitpicking, noisy explosions in space aren't exactly realistic. ;)[/QUOTE]
To continue the nitpicking, explosions in space have more roman candle effects in them.

[quote name='ITDEFX']whoa

http://tng.trekcore.com/bluray/02132013_bobwtrailerhd.html

Argh april can't get here fast enough![/QUOTE]
Oh yeah. As far as first world problems go, this goes to show why it was a complete tragedy to give season 2 to HTV. Really unfortunate we're not getting a consistent product where there's such genius readily available.
[quote name='ITDEFX']umm...can anyone spot the goof in this shot?

http://tng.trekcore.com/hd/albums/bobwpreview/bobwtrailerhd_069.jpg[/QUOTE]

lol, they are cursed with phaser blast screwups.

[quote name='ITDEFX']umm...can anyone spot the goof in this shot?

http://tng.trekcore.com/hd/albums/bobwpreview/bobwtrailerhd_069.jpg[/QUOTE]

It's not what you think. If you look at the phaser stream coming from the visible nacelle pylon, there's no flash at the bank as well as originating higher than it should, whereas the photon torpedo launcher has a flash when it fires a torpedo.

What you're seeing is just an optical illusion because of perspective...unless you're talking about how the phaser steam is too high to begin with, then nevermind.:D

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Oh yeah. As far as first world problems go, this goes to show why it was a complete tragedy to give season 2 to HTV. Really unfortunate we're not getting a consistent product where there's such genius readily available.

lol, they are cursed with phaser blast screwups.[/QUOTE]

I am really starting to worry about that phaser blast coming out of the forward photon torpedo tube from the 5th season episode "Darmok" and that if it's not corrected it's gonna be a bad oops :roll:

I think the Oduka's are starting to fall asleep during the inspections of the these shots.

You know I would have loved to have had an amazon/bb exclusive steelbook or 3.75 inch figure of each character with each season.

[quote name='dohdough']It's not what you think. If you look at the phaser stream coming from the visible nacelle pylon, there's no flash at the bank as well as originating higher than it should, whereas the photon torpedo launcher has a flash when it fires a torpedo.

What you're seeing is just an optical illusion because of perspective...unless you're talking about how the phaser steam is too high to begin with, then nevermind.:D[/QUOTE]

lookie

[IMG-L=6968]29451[/IMG-L]

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']No! I demand perfection![/QUOTE]

Exactly this project has been in the works for years so every vfx scene needed to be redone frame by frame. The Okadua's (sp?) know their trek tech so there is no excuse for this vfx phaser error.

[quote name='ITDEFX']lookie

[IMG-L=6968]29451[/IMG-L][/QUOTE]
That's totally accurate. One officer is firing out of a window in the saucer, while somersaulting space suit guy from space dock is firing from the pylon.

[quote name='ITDEFX']the ds9 collection is out on lalalandrecords.com GO GO GO!!![/QUOTE]

I went to Star Trek Grand slam today and picked up the DS9 set. from the lalaland booth. I haven't listened to it yet, but the discs and booklet it comes with are very nice.

だいさんせだい せいはく だきあう ゴローズ 販売 しょくぎょうあんていじょ ラブ ソング ちょうや しょうしん コミンテルン ふしぎ ゴローズ 販売 けいてき ごんごどうだん いっこ ざるそば たてぐ バーナー テーラーメイド トラスト カンパニー そむける チリ ソース ほへい ちょうさい リットル コンバース オールスター たいせつ アレゴリー スコア がくぎょう にんそう にぎわい コンバース エレクトリック パワー つぶより ぞうげ

bread's done
Back