The Star Trek rules OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Motherfucker, why does the BestBuy website refuse to accept my RZ #?

:bomb:

What's Dark Mirror?[/quote]

Bah...I meant Mirror's Edge. I apologize.

Want to use my RZ#?

h3llbring3r kind of ____ing stinks. :0)

---

Hey everybody,

Next week we have a nice, varied selection of tracks coming out. Who do we have? How about the Allman Brothers Band? What about a Franz Ferdinand 3-pack? Or some Luscious Jackson, Alien Ant Farm . What if we followed that up with some, I don't know, Prong and The Distillers. Will that work for you? Works for me.

We'll announce the Wii tracks for next week on Monday, see you then.

Tracks:
Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To
Franz Ferdinand - Lucid Dreams
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
Allman Bros - Blue Sky
Allman Bros - Midnight Rider
Distillers - Drain the Blood
Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye
Prong - Idealistic Types
Prong - The Banishment

(All tracks are original master recordings)

Franz Ferdinand 3 pack? :D :D :D

Alien Ant Farm? :puke:

Awesome, a Franz Ferdinand Pack is great news.

----

What is the best program/app to make ringtones out of non iTunes purchased music for the iPhone?

[quote name='darthbudge']Awesome, a Franz Ferdinand Pack is great news.

----

What is the best program/app to make ringtones out of non iTunes purchased music for the iPhone?[/quote]

IDK, but I can tell you this: I can't hear any of the music ones; I had to switch my ringtone to one of the preset options, the klaxon. It's super annoying when it's out of your pocket but it's the only way I can hear it when it is.

Hahahah @ zew; you are kind of freakin' mean!

Does anyone that has SFIV want to play against me this weekend? I'm kind of looking for a challenge. I'm tired of whooping amateur ass. ; )

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Hahahah @ zew; you are kind of freakin' mean!

Does anyone that has SFIV want to play against me this weekend? I'm kind of looking for a challenge. I'm tired of whooping amateur ass. ; )[/quote]

When I get my 360 back, you can whoop my ass whenever you want. I'm probably ever-so-slightly-above-amateur ass.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']When I get my 360 back, you can whoop my ass whenever you want. I'm probably ever-so-slightly-above-amateur ass.[/quote]

There's only one way to find out!

image.php

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Blame the subliminal messages hidden in your music. :roll:[/quote]

My music was talking about dismemberment and torture and cannibalism. Is Quizno's Soylent sponsered now?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Blame the subliminal messages hidden in your music. :roll:[/quote]

I was going to go with the fact that in the new commercials, the oven is "receiving" the phallic sandwich, and penguin loves the cock. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I was going to go with the fact that in the new commercials, the oven is "receiving" the phallic sandwich, and penguin loves the cock. Not that there's anything wrong with that.[/quote]

Glad someone else made the meat torpedo joke,
"slim and sleek 12 inches of flavor."

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I was going to go with the fact that in the new commercials, the oven is "receiving" the phallic sandwich, and penguin loves the cock. Not that there's anything wrong with that.[/quote]

Since when? Wouldn't get the torpedo anyways, I always get the Carbonara. Too damn tasty to try anything else.

[quote name='Number83']Bah...I meant Mirror's Edge. I apologize.

Want to use my RZ#?[/quote]

I have a RZ#, but BB.com hates it for some reason.

And looking at the amazon reviews of what I bought, I'm not gonna keep it anyway.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Hahahah @ zew; you are kind of freakin' mean!

Does anyone that has SFIV want to play against me this weekend? I'm kind of looking for a challenge. I'm tired of whooping amateur ass. ; )[/QUOTE]

I'll play ya whenever.

Maybe Jacko is a pedophile, i really don't care, but not putting the original smooth criminal in rock band is fucked up. It's just a shitty cover period.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Since when? Wouldn't get the torpedo anyways, I always get the Carbonara. Too damn tasty to try anything else.[/quote]

I dunno. I would have said the same about anyone else in order to tie it all together. The Carbonara is a tasty sammich, though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I've only seen how to get small icons on the taskbar, st0neface.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I found that and they're way too small. Super lame.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Madonna's manager just gave me a slice of cake and some soda. He smelled like money.[/QUOTE]

:lol: That's really cool.

I valeted Robin Thycke's car once. He asked me if I knew who he was and I said, "Nope.", we chatted for a few and then he slid a $50 in my front pocket and told me who he was (A white R&B singer). He offered me free tickets to his show, but I declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back