Linkin Park
Dexter from The Offspring

People I saw but didn't talk to:

Kobe Bryant
some football player

People that came in when I wasn't working :bomb::

Gwen Stefani

Wow, you saw some football player?

He's been a hero of mine since I was a young lad.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Anyone use a :cool: controller for their 360?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

[quote name='st0neface']Hey zewone, or anybody else that uses it, is there any way to make desktop icons smaller in Windows 7?[/QUOTE]

Very easy.

CTRL+mouse wheel (zoom in or zoom out)

You're talking about rapid fire controllers, correct?

It's ok. I use it sometimes. I only bought it because I needed a new controller. I wouldn't go out of my way and spend lots of dough on it unless you really, really want to cheat at COD4.

[quote name='zewone']Wow, you saw some football player?

He's been a hero of mine since I was a young lad.

[/quote]
$$$$a please, that football player was always better than some football player.

[quote name='zewone']You're talking about rapid fire controllers, correct?
[/quote]
No idea what you are talking about. :nottalking:

[quote name='zewone']
It's ok. I use it sometimes. I only bought it because I needed a new controller. [/quote]

Is $55 to much for one (much less than eBay anyways)?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']No idea what you are talking about. :nottalking:

Is $55 to much for one (much less than eBay anyways)?[/QUOTE]
That's a fair price.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wow...you guys cheat at video games? Cool.[/QUOTE]

I've been cheated so much. I only use it to even the playing field.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']What's your opinion of them Zew? (Something on dealcatcher.com just caught my eye.)[/quote]

I am really just curious, I have had several really BS pistol deaths and am feeling the same way as you about that zew.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']H3llbring3r, I forgot to mention earlier about Wolverine...there's a demo on the marketplace...check it out.[/quote]

Thanks LP, I will add it to my que.

I decided against the controller, because the little voice inside my head is a pussy.

Edit: Off to dinner.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Were the members of Linkin Park bothered by your erection while you were talking to them, LP?[/quote]

I actually wasn't really into the band at that point, they hooked me up with a pre-release copy of Hybrid Theory after their show, I listed to it on my way home and I totally fell in love. Sadly I missed out on the free concert at the parking lot because of my bitch ass manager at the time refused to let me go outside...while everyone else did. :wall:

You must not remember Africa

How many times do I have to go back there? Just got done fighting
Gambit

[quote name='DT778']You must not remember Africa

How many times do I have to go back there? Just got done fighting
Gambit

[/QUOTE]

Almost done... I hated that shit too.

I've got two codes because I'm a douchebag that submitted for one from Microsoft when I already had one. Never did use the first code either.

I see the guys from Lit on an almost daily basis, and Josh & Jason Freese every now and then too, none of which are really famous.

[quote name='Eviltude']:lol: That's really cool.

I valeted Robin Thycke's car once. He asked me if I knew who he was and I said, "Nope.", we chatted for a few and then he slid a $50 in my front pocket and told me who he was (A white R&B singer). He offered me free tickets to his show, but I declined.[/quote]:lol:

One of the attorneys here is a pretty big shit. When I first started working here I got to pick up and eat lunch with the Marciano(sp?) bros from that Guess brand. That was cool, they smelled like a strip joint, and they gave us some neat pins to wear with names that weren't even our own so they would know who we were. :whistle2:|

[quote name='JJSP']I've got two codes because I'm a douchebag that submitted for one from Microsoft when I already had one. Never did use the first code either.

I see the guys from Lit on an almost daily basis, and Josh & Jason Freese every now and then too, none of which are really famous.[/quote]Lit? Ahahaha.

[quote name='JolietJake']I have a OTT title all ready to go for next Friday.[/QUOTE]
#-o
[quote name='LinkinPrime']For the new Star Trek's release or mOTThers Day?[/QUOTE]
#-o

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Did you manage to swing by Wally's place today?[/quote]
Yeah and they were out unfortunately. Guy said they'd had lots of people come in with the BB ad. They had the ad behind the counter in fact.

Great. I forgot that next weekend is Mother's day too. Now Saturday I have to go to my girlfriends graduation ceremony, Sunday is Mother's Day, Monday is my first day of summer classes and Tuesday is my mom's birthday. Thankfully I'm poor so people don't expect things from me :lol:.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Famous people I met when I was working at Best Buy:

Linkin Park
Dexter from The Offspring

People I saw but didn't talk to:

Kobe Bryant
some football player

People that came in when I wasn't working :bomb::

Gwen Stefani[/QUOTE]
I did a carry-out for Ted Nugent's wife when I worked at Kmart.

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah and they were out unfortunately. Guy said they'd had lots of people come in with the BB ad. They had the ad behind the counter in fact.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the look anyway, man. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back