The Star Wars sucks OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even like Star Trek, and I can't wait for J.J. Abrams reinvention. :bouncy:

I can't wait for Star Trek either even though Star Trek is legit the most $$$$$$y shit I've ever seen in my life.[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you know that female juggalos are called juggalettes?[/quote]I saw that last night on a fan site and some of them were smoking hot. :whistle2:|

[quote name='Brak']I don't even like Star Trek, and I can't wait for J.J. Abrams reinvention. :bouncy:[/quote]

Ditto. I'm going on Saturday the 9th hopefully.

Brick was kind of cool, Brock.

That almost Morricone wind chime theme was bwallin'-as-fuck. I also thought it was kind of cool when some of the shots would focus on the guy's shoes.

I'm glad that dude is behind The Brothers Bloom.

[quote name='Number83']:rofl:

I bet an imaginary $10 that LinkinPrime just "LinkinTimed" it to that web clip.[/quote]

Dude! That lady was like 80 years old. The before and after video of the hot chick in the bikini on the other hand :drool:-worthy.

Wake and Bake at 2pm is awesome. I'm going to love it when I can wake and bake then have things to do during the summer.

Unrelated, $8000 worth of financial aid + loans for the summer and fall semesters. :bomb:

[quote name='Brak']I don't even like Star Trek, and I can't wait for J.J. Abrams reinvention. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'm a huge Trekkie and I'm stoked. Going to see it maybe that Saturday.

I won't go see it, but I will pop in Wrath of Khan on VHS and celebrate the last
only
half watchable Star Trek movie.

Maybe...There might be a Star Wars marathon on Spike.

[quote name='crystalklear64']star trek is awesome in the same way that old martial arts movies are awesome[/quote]

Incorrect. Star Trek is nowhere near as watchable. Give me 36th Chamber any day.

[quote name='darthbudge']Did you ever watch Following Brak?[/QUOTE]
No. :cry:
[quote name='Maklershed']Watch The Lookout damnit! :bomb:[/QUOTE]
I'll try. :cry:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are you watching The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network, #83?[/quote]

When I get the opportunity, I try to. It's hard when the kids need to be shuttled to baseball, basketball, dance, etc. I have them DVR'd and I pick off what I can.

I'll admit from what I've seen I am not that impressed, sadly. Just not a big fan of that style of animation. I have even less hope for the live action stuff coming out next year.

I'm only mildly interested in seeing Star Trek , but I'm getting a free ticket to go see it from Pop Tarts so I'm not going to complain.

[quote name='Brak']I don't even like Star Trek, and I can't wait for J.J. Abrams reinvention. :bouncy:[/quote]

I've never seen Star Trek in any form, and have very little interest in the series, and this new film looks great. I'm definitely seeing it.

I voted for the man, but I find this joke insidiously funny.

People said pigs would fly when a black man became President of the United States. Not 100 days in, Swine Flu.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I can't wait for Star Trek either even though Star Trek is legit the most $$$$$$y shit I've ever seen in my life.I saw that last night on a fan site and some of them were smoking hot. :whistle2:|[/quote]
How can you hate star trek? There are barely any lesbians in it at all.

Suspected case of swine flu in my school district.

I hope it's confirmed an in a huge overreaction schools are closed for a week.

[quote name='JolietJake']How can you hate star trek? There are barely any lesbians in it at all.[/QUOTE]

And you wonder why people hate you?

I wish we could trade your retarded ass for that Rick Astley loving $$$. Is there anyway we can make this trade happen?

[quote name='JolietJake']How can you hate star trek? There are barely any lesbians in it at all.[/quote]Man, speaking of lesbians, I went to the mall to buy some shorts for this weekend (I'M BUYING A SUPER AWESOME 66" STUNT FLYING KITE THAT I HOPE WILL PICK ME UP 10 FEET INTO THE AIR AND SLAM MY HEAD INTO A ROCK!!) and mexican lesbians are the absolute worst. They get mullets, wear boy clothes, and look like legit chubby men. I bumped this dudette's shoulder and said "Sorry, sir, excuse me" and (s)he said kind of loud "I AM A FEEEMAAAALLLEEEEEE." If my kid ends up being that way you best believe I'm going to bash its head in with a shovel and dump it in the trash.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']And you wonder why people hate you?

I wish we could trade your retarded ass for that Rick Astley loving $$$. Is there anyway we can make this trade happen?[/quote]
I'm sorry, i don't speak redneck. The nascar race is being held where?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Man, speaking of lesbians, I went to the mall to buy some shorts for this weekend (I'M BUYING A SUPER AWESOME 66" STUNT FLYING KITE THAT I HOPE WILL PICK ME UP 10 FEET INTO THE AIR AND SLAM MY HEAD INTO A ROCK!!) and mexican lesbians are the absolute worst. They get mullets, wear boy clothes, and look like legit chubby men. I bumped this dudette's shoulder and said "Sorry, sir, excuse me" and (s)he said kind of loud "I AM A FEEEMAAAALLLEEEEEE." If my kid ends up being that way you best believe I'm going to bash its head in with a shovel and dump it in the trash.[/quote]
Oh the real lesbians, yeah they're legit scary.

----------

Hey wow, check this out: http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/ac6e/

[quote name='lordwow']I hope there's no cases of swine flu in budge's school district.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm sorry, i don't speak redneck. The nascar race is being held where?[/quote]

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back