The Star Wars sucks OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the button to add a tag? Unless it moved, it seems like I can't tag, which is odd because I don't think I've used the tagging system, ever.

[quote name='seanr1221']Anyone pay for their own health insurance?[/quote]

Doesn't everybody? Or are you talking about yourself as in your work company doesn't pay for at least some of it?

...Can you check what tags I've made? Because I'm pretty sure I've tagged, at most, 5 threads, all of which were forever ago.

Why are we banned from making tags, Casey? Can you undo that? And can you tell us who did that? If wubb did it, I think we should get a mulligan.

Guinaevere was the one that got most of our tagging privelages revoked back when tagging first came around. Do a search for "gwen tagging" and you'll see the posts. Not sure who would still be doing that. :lol:

Don't even bother trying to find out a reason for it Rocko, I lost mine simply for saying I still had the privileges when someone asked in the OTT. Only things I tagged where the NBA and NFL threads.

Well I don't care if any of my analysis is right or my project makes sense anymore, I have spent far to much time on it. When I get everything finished and put into PowerPoint tonight if anyone is interested in taking a gander I can email it.

WaveManANIMATION.gif

That reminds me, one of the presentations today mentioned ALS and he had a picture of Stephen Hawking poking in to the slide from the side...we were all dying.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Linkin, I like you, but that Trak thing in your signature makes you look really fucking stupid.[/quote]

Dude wanted me to suck his dick. How else should I have responded? :dunce:

[quote name='seanr1221']Zew, did you glitch your rank in Gears?[/QUOTE]
Yep.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dude wanted me to suck his dick. How else should I have responded? :dunce:[/QUOTE]

Should have sucked his dick, man.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Just cause Puma would do that, doesn't mean that I would.[/QUOTE]

Easy there killer.

It's just that you're a mod, and you shouldn't do immature shit like that.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Easy there killer.

It's just that you're a mod, and you shouldn't do immature shit like that.[/quote]

It's a video game board Puma...calm down ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's a video game board Puma...calm down ;)[/QUOTE]

Tell him to suck your dick. That'll show him.

I think you should take it down, Linkin. I was asked nicely by a mod to take my quote about wubb down and I did that.

[quote name='dcfox']Tell him to suck your dick. That'll show him.[/quote]

:puke:...I don't want a dude sucking on my schlong.

[quote name='munch']I think you should take it down, Linkin. I was asked nicely by a mod to take my quote about wubb down and I did that.[/quote]

What did you have munch?...I don't remember. Also it wasn't me...as far as quotes go, my motto is...if you post it on public forum, it's up for grabs. Never understood why those quotes Mojimbo had about TMK got removed.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Which quote, munch?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:puke:...I don't want a dude sucking on my schlong.

What did you have munch?...I don't remember. Also it wasn't me...as far as quotes go, my motto is...if you post it on public forum, it's up for grabs. Never understood why those quotes Mojimbo had about TMK got removed.[/QUOTE]

The one where Trakan told wubb to eat a dick after the penguin pulled all that bullshit.

[quote name='munch']The one where Trakan told wubb to eat a dick after the penguin pulled all that bullshit.[/quote]

See I didn't see anything wrong with that...it was said on a public forum, so it's up for grabs.

EDIT: Give me a few min Budge...have a meeting with the bosses.

[quote name='seanr1221']:lol: But aren't they resetting the gamerscore of anyone they catch doing that?[/QUOTE]

I couldn't care less.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:puke:...I don't want a dude sucking on my schlong.
[/QUOTE]

Just close your eyes and imagine it's a hot chick. I doubt it'll feel any different if it's a dude's mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back