The Star Wars sucks OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question

I paid my deposit for college last week but they haven't emailed me or anything confirming it. Does paying the deposit guarantee me a spot? I thought that was how it worked but the lack of communication from them worries me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']See I didn't see anything wrong with that...it was said on a public forum, so it's up for grabs.

EDIT: Give me a few min Budge...have a meeting with the bosses.[/QUOTE]

So as long as I say that everyone in the Transformers thread is a loser it's ok because it's in a public forum?

I'm not sure if I want to take AP micro and macro economics next year, or only macro.

The downside to micro is that it's a first semester class, so it's done in early January, but the AP test isn't until the beginning of May.

Speaking of which, I cannot wait for my AP chem test. Two weeks.

Budge - can I have that phone after you die of the swine flu?

Also wheeeeeeeeeee to the fact that going to my mailbox was like Christmas today. Got a bunch of games from the man(thang).

[quote name='Maklershed']Budge - can I have that phone after you die of the swine flu?
[/quote]

Sure Mak.

EDIT: I didn't expect this iPhone firmware file to be so large.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol: @ the exclusive Sorny MvC2 demo being completely locked out unless you have two controllers.[/quote]

Thanks to Sony's retarded decision to not release their initial consoles with a rumble controller (focusing on backwards compatibility was far more important :lol:) and the subsequent release of the D3, a lot of people just might have two controllers.

[quote name='darthbudge']Sure Mak.[/quote]

I'm sending you bacon and hot dogs.

[quote name='prmononoke']Brak and Linkin, get your Brutes to level 7 so I can get the full 2 points for beating them.[/quote]

Mine's almost there, hopefully later this evening.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mine's almost there, hopefully later this evening.[/quote]

Fantastic.

I should be at level 10 soon, so I'll be able to start a clan, which everyone should join.

3484111996_d15d16a3e6.jpg

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'];)

Be prepared... for a lot of waiting and menu navigation. ;)[/quote]Waiting? My phone is super fast. Your shit must be broken. :]

[quote name='TheRock88']Temp, who is that suppose to be in your avatar?[/quote]

Looks just like [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Muammar Qaddafi. Is that a character from your game CK?[/SIZE][/FONT]

no one intentional, doesn't even look like who it was supposed to be.

i just wanted to make a creepy guy waving, so i typed in "wave hand" into google, saw this pic:

redearthwave.jpg

and went to work

So, whats the easiest way to get old VHS tapes to DVD discs?

I have that gamebridge thing which lets you plug anything with an A/V cable into your USB ports on your computer, so I could hook my VHS up to that, but I'm wondering about how poor the quality is going to be.

Anyone have any experience doing this?

Me at age 3 FTW! :lol:

[quote name='crystalklear64']no one intentional, doesn't even look like who it was supposed to be.

i just wanted to make a creepy guy waving, so i typed in "wave hand" into google, saw this pic:

redearthwave.jpg

and went to work[/quote]

So awesome.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Waiting? My phone is super fast. Your shit must be broken. :][/QUOTE]

I had a 2G that was jailbroken to 2.0, and it was nice, but seriously, it takes FOREVER to do anything on an iPhone.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']So, whats the easiest way to get old VHS tapes to DVD discs?

I have that gamebridge thing which lets you plug anything with an A/V cable into your USB ports on your computer, so I could hook my VHS up to that, but I'm wondering about how poor the quality is going to be.

Anyone have any experience doing this?

Me at age 3 FTW! :lol:[/quote]

What you need is an upscaling VCR. You can then watch your tapes in 1080i. They won't look HD, but you'll definitely notice a quality difference.

[quote name='prmononoke']What you need is an upscaling VCR. You can then watch your tapes in 1080i. They won't look HD, but you'll definitely notice a quality difference.[/quote]
I'm not so much worried about picture quality as I am the reliability of the VHS tapes vs DVDs, not too mention storage. Theres probably 50+ of those mini VHS tapes of stuff from my childhood that I'd like to have on DVD.

I don't even know yet, Teefers. I got home not long ago, and have barely sat down. I made him dinner, started laundry, the brother in law stopped by, started cleaning...then realized I haven't eaten yet.

I barely slept last night, so I don't even want to open any cans of worms yet...

[quote name='Maklershed']Is shit like that stapler match for real?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

[quote name='Maklershed']Marisa Tomei in The Wrestler .. "yum".

Is shit like that stapler match for real?[/QUOTE]Yep.

I believe that necrobutcher dude is real, as is his gimmick.

Ha .. The Ram has an NES. Boss.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yep.

I believe that necrobutcher dude is real, as is his gimmick.[/quote]

Is that the hillbilly lookin dude he fights in that stapler match?

Speaking of chicken, I went to get a Rotisserie Chicken from Kroger and they were out I was disappointed...

~~~

Why the fuck does Sarah Palin have to be on OCC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back