The Star Wars sucks OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']Linkin what time are you lining up to catch the midnight screening of Wolverine?[/quote]

I'm not. I may rent it on Blu-Ray a couple months from now.

How much does the World of Warcraft software cost at retail before you get the privilege of paying $15/month to Blizzard, Rocko?

[quote name='st0neface']Sorry, I left before waiting for your question. I use Blue Cross/Blue Shield, the Blue Options plan.[/QUOTE]

How much does that run? Like 75/mo?

[quote name='seanr1221']How much does that run? Like 75/mo?[/QUOTE]

I pay a little more than that for 2 dentist visits a year. 90ish if I'm not mistaken.

Anybody who is into jazz know of any good compilation discs? I've been listening to a local jazz station a lot and want to get some stuff for home.

[quote name='TheRock88']yes i did[/QUOTE]

You like it? I'm probably going to skip it since I just played through Chinatown Wars and Saints Row 2, but I'm still curious if it's any good.

EDIT:
Guild Wars is actually kinda fun temp.

[quote name='st0neface']I pay a little more than that for 2 dentist visits a year. 90ish if I'm not mistaken.[/QUOTE]

If it's between 75-90/mo I can definitely swing it. I'll just put aside the money over the summer while I'm working full time.

[quote name='JolietJake']Anybody who is into jazz know of any good compilation discs? I've been listening to a local jazz station a lot and want to get some stuff for home.[/QUOTE]

tdmakjinppxz25ie8ut8.jpg

[quote name='DarthPuma']You like it? I'm probably going to skip it since I just played through Chinatown Wars and Saints Row 2, but I'm still curious if it's any good.

EDIT:
Guild Wars is actually kinda fun temp.[/quote]

I dunno man, I just went into it and it just seemed like a lot of people chatting and dancing around. So I said "fuck this" and left and uninstalled.

[quote name='DarthPuma']You like it? I'm probably going to skip it since I just played through Chinatown Wars and Saints Row 2, but I'm still curious if it's any good.

EDIT:
Guild Wars is actually kinda fun temp.[/quote]

It's pretty good, I like it. Much better than Payback. But if you already have Chinatown Wars, I'd stick with that

You're right, can anyone recommend some little indie band no one has ever heard of?:lol:

Seriously though, i know some people here have musical tastes outside of pop music. My music professor got me listening to other stuff for a change.

I've been listening to a lot of blues too lately.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How much does the World of Warcraft software cost at retail before you get the privilege of paying $15/month to Blizzard, Rocko?[/QUOTE]
$30 for the main game, the first expansion, a free month, and two strat guides (that are sort of useless).

I figure, if I play it and enjoy it for at least a half hour a day, that's ~15 hours for $15, or 60 hours for $60, which is more enjoyment to my dollar than your average $60 360 game. Not to mention I haven't payed a single dollar out of pocket yet since I have tons of GS credit from the Movie Gallery/Hollywood Video deal.

[quote name='TheRock88']It's pretty good, I like it. Much better than Payback. But if you already have Chinatown Wars, I'd stick with that[/QUOTE]

That's what I was figuring. I'll pick it up when it goes on a sale or something.

Don't know if it's your thing, but I just saw on Touch Arcade that Wolfenstein 3d dropped to 2 bucks. I'll probably grab it at that price.

You gonna get need for speed?

[quote name='JolietJake']You're right, can anyone recommend some little indie band no one has ever heard of?:lol:

Seriously though, i know some people here have musical tastes outside of pop music. My music professor got me listening to other stuff for a change.

I've been listening to a lot of blues too lately.[/quote]

Blues is for fat black people from the south.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Jazz
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Amazon
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Sampler
Full Album, 12 tracks; Runs the gamut of all Jazz types except acid-jazz[MP3 Download], Price: $0.00[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]By: Various Artists
[/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Blues is for fat black people from the south.[/QUOTE]

Where is Nina? I haven't seen her post in a while.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']He was $$$ in Sliders.[/quote]

Yes, yes he was.
[quote name='h3llbring3r'][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Jazz
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Amazon
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Sampler
Full Album, 12 tracks; Runs the gambit of all Jazz types except acid-jazz[MP3 Download], Price: $0.00[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]By: Various Artists
[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]
Thanks dude.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I usually love NFS but that last couple of games they put out sucked.[/QUOTE]

The iphone game is looking pretty slick, but it's probably going to be ten bucks which is kinda dumb for an iPhone game.

[quote name='Mojimbo']*runs the gamut[/quote]

Whoops, I fubar'ed my idiom.

---------------------

For years I thought that was John Rhys-Davies in Flash Gordon.

I'm a bit disappointed I couldn't come up with an SCIV 360 from the BBY sale, not even via the trading forum or my blog. Now it's one of those things where I'm determined to find one, not so much that I really want it, but that I keep getting cockblocked at getting it cheap. First Radio Shack, now Best Buy.

I was surprised to find that there were still $10 games at my BB. They were all NFL Head Coach and Fracture, though. If you want either one of those Banky let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back