The Star Wars sucks OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']So when you graduate are you going to leave the OTT alone? :pray:[/quote]
Oh no, i'll be here for a loooooong time.:twisted:

[quote name='tiredfornow']how does a weirdo like marilyn manson get to slam ugly parts with a cutie like evan rachel wood?[/QUOTE]

she was my celebrity crush until she started dating him... ugh.

[quote name='JolietJake']So i found out i'm graduating with honors, only to find out that the honors tassel costs another $5. $5 for some gold colored string.:roll:[/QUOTE]

And I thought my college was cheap.

[quote name='seanr1221']Why did you wait to go to college, JJ?[/quote]
Just took a few years for me to decide if i really wanted to or not. Lots of people in the IT field never went to college. Many just have different certifications, which i still plan on doing eventually, hoping to find a place that will pay for them.

Yikes. I yawned six times in a row and it looks like I'm crying my eyes out. [quote name='lordwow']she was my celebrity crush until she started dating him... ugh.[/quote]:'[

EDIT: Stop being mean to JolietJake, munch.

[quote name='lordwow']And I thought my college was cheap.[/quote]
I'm honestly surprised the water from the fountains here are free.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yikes. I yawned six times in a row and it looks like I'm crying my eyes out. :'[

EDIT: Stop being mean to JolietJake, munch.[/QUOTE]

Quit pretending to like people everyone hates, TFN.

[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl:

---

Have you gotten your iPhone yet Munch?[/QUOTE]

No. It was supposed to ship today, but it still says, "recieved". I messaged them the other day and haven't heard back from them. I'm going to send another ticket today.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm honestly surprised the water from the fountains here are free.[/QUOTE]

The University of Phoenix Online sounds like a really pain in the ass, JolietJake.

[quote name='munch']The University of Phoenix Online sounds like a really pain in the ass, JolietJake.[/quote]
How does that even make sense after my comment about the water fountains?:roll:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Tomorrow is going to be fucking awful.

*prays for an illness*[/QUOTE]

"That can be arranged"

-
happy-pig.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']What's happening that will ruin your Saturday, woohoo?

Also: have you heard the new Bat for Lashes album? It rocks.[/QUOTE]

No, I haven't yet...but I will get to it soon, thanks!

As to the answer to your question:

[quote name='st0neface']The wedding thing?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Liquid 2']If it's a wedding, just get really, really trashed. ;)[/QUOTE]

I could, but ... hmph, I know I'm just gonna feel like garbage the whole time. Worst move ever on my part when I RSVP'd.

[quote name='lordwow']"That can be arranged"

-
happy-pig.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Excellent.

[quote name='manthing']Liquid:

Did you sign up for that Pre thing?[/QUOTE]Not yet, but I'm going to soon. Thanks for the heads up on that, by the way. :)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']No, I haven't yet...but I will get to it soon, thanks!

I could, but ... hmph, I know I'm just gonna feel like garbage the whole time. Worst move ever on my part when I RSVP'd.[/QUOTE]Let me know what you think. :)

Is it just the wedding for some folks you don't like?

Is there gonna be a DJ there senorwoohoo? If so, bring a copy of N.W.A and the Posse, tell him to play track 4, and give her the double barrel staredown through the entire song.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Let me know what you think. :)

Is it just the wedding for some folks you don't like?[/QUOTE]

Will do.

Nope, it's just that my ex-gf, or whatever you call someone who you're on a 'break' with, will be there and I haven't seen her in like 2 and 1/2 months. And just for reference, we had been in a relationship for 3-plus years. :)

[quote name='st0neface']Is there gonna be a DJ there senorwoohoo? If so, bring a copy of N.W.A and the Posse, tell him to play track 4, and give her the double barrel staredown through the entire song.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='lordwow']Is your phone interview for a school or a job Liquid?[/QUOTE]
It's too early for me to be applying for other schools, mang.

It's for a job at a green energy start up. I pretty much for the "looking for" profile perfectly, except I'm a little young and, while I do have the necessary experience, I don't have a huge amount of that experience, if that makes sense. Here's hoping they'll take me up. I kinda hate my current job. :/

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Will do.

Nope, it's just that my ex-gf, or whatever you call someone who you're on a 'break' with, will be there and I haven't seen her in like 2 and 1/2 months. And just for reference, we had been in a relationship for 3-plus years. :)[/QUOTE]

That's nothing a Huskie can't solve.

Liquid: Awesome, good luck!

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's too early for me to be applying for other schools, mang.

It's for a job at a green energy start up. I pretty much for the "looking for" profile perfectly, except I'm a little young and, while I do have the necessary experience, I don't have a huge amount of that experience, if that makes sense. Here's hoping they'll take me up. I kinda hate my current job. :/[/QUOTE]

Good luck, mang!

[quote name='lordwow']That's nothing a Huskie can't solve.

Liquid: Awesome, good luck![/QUOTE]

Can you bring me one? I'll be in Newport at like 6:30ish.

[quote name='seanr1221']Being young with experience can be a huge advantage.[/QUOTE]

That sounds extremely inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back