The Star Wars sucks OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Any advice on finding the cheapest rates?

All I really need is major medical.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I left before waiting for your question. I use Blue Cross/Blue Shield, the Blue Options plan.

TDAGARIM's avatar is full of win penis.
image.php

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=140123

Sorry, I don't keep up on fast food news. I just read about this and got a laugh.

It reminded me of when I was a teen and worked at a sub shop next to a KFC - a KFC I decided was afraid of vampires, because they closed really early - before 8pm on Fridays and Saturdays (we were open until 11pm those days and left at midnight).

But they left all their lights on, including the drive-through. And we would laugh our asses off watching cars line up at the sign, honking their horns, driving up and tapping on the window. If there was something going on locally, you'd see cars lined up around the building. We would even take bets on how long it'd take people to figure out they were closed.

[quote name='flowery']Everyone should experience the pilgrimage to Corbin, KY to see the Colonel's first chicken house...it's glorious...[/quote]

Not as glorious as Marietta's most notorious landmark:
El gran pollo.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I need a new game. What would you guys recommend that's 20-30 bucks, on PS3 or 360, and isn't a super long RPG?[/quote]

Jumper

[quote name='DarthPuma']I need a new game. What would you guys recommend that's 20-30 bucks, on PS3 or 360, and isn't a super long RPG?[/quote]

Get Afro Samurai from Temp.

If the sale closes, Temp is going to hit me up with 10% commission.

...are you fucking serious?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']...are you fucking serious?[/QUOTE]

I legit forgot I was bidding on your game. :lol:

Well, I've got 22.73 bid on it, which is as much as I have in my paypal. Hope I win.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Get Afro Samurai from Temp.

If the sale closes, Temp is going to hit me up with 10% commission.[/quote]

It's not going to close. The kid is out of his fucking gourd. He just talks about buying things but he never actually buys them. He just likes to hear us recommend stuff.

Because, I offered the game to you for $25 on here and you agreed then turned it down. Now you want to bid on it where I have to pay fees? It will probably end at ABOVE $25 if past prices are anything to go by. There's no way I'm selling you a game off ebay when I could have sold it to you here and avoided seller fees.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Because, I offered the game to you for $25 on here and you agreed then turned it down. Now you want to bid on it where I have to pay fees? It will probably end at ABOVE $25 if past prices are anything to go by. There's no way I'm selling you a game off ebay when I could have sold it to you here and avoided seller fees.[/QUOTE]

I didn't agree to it, I told you that 25 was more than I wanted to pay for it. I thought about it some more, and decided that that was a good price, so I bid on your auction. I understand that you are upset that you could have saved yourself the trouble of listing it and stuff by just selling it to me, and I can see why you're pissed that I bid on it. I do apologize for that.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I didn't agree to it, I told you that 25 was more than I wanted to pay for it. I thought about it some more, and decided that that was a good price, so I bid on your auction. I understand that you are upset that you could have saved yourself the trouble of listing it and stuff by just selling it to me, and I can see why you're pissed that I bid on it. I do apologize for that.[/quote]

Well...ok then. Fine.

Sean, you're a young healthy lad, you don't need health care. Shit, I went almost three years without. I have it now through work, but I never use it.

[quote name='TheRock88']Damn, another fucking overtime? This is just getting ridiculous.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up, I completley forgot about it.

The celtics better win this fucking series so I can head out to Boston and see the Cavs play... hopefully they make it that far anyway.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol:

Learn to take a joke Puma.[/QUOTE]

I can never tell when you're joking man.

Hey TheRock88, you pick up Car Jack Streets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back