The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']
Max Payne 3
GTA IV Complete
$24.99 for the bundle![/QUOTE]

Pardon my ignorance, but do you have a link? I checked on Amazon and in the PCDD thread but I couldn't find it.

[quote name='atreyuevr']In for Lunar Flight at $2.50![/QUOTE]

Looks interesting (mostly in that someone did a remake for the first time in decades). But I played enough of the original Lunar Lander -- vector graphics FTW! Apparently there is a free HTML5 canvas remake for those of you who didn't play the arcade or home microcomputer versions.

Ooh apparently there's a free Mars update coming shortly, there are more videos on the developers page. And Mac version. I'm sold! ^_^

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']Pardon my ignorance, but do you have a link? I checked on Amazon and in the PCDD thread but I couldn't find it.[/QUOTE]

My bad! Jumped the gun on that one. It will be the Amazon Gold Box deal coming tomorrow (8/28) so this one is not live yet!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']My bad! Jumped the gun on that one. It will be the Amazon Gold Box deal coming up soon (I think around labor day) so this one is not live yet![/QUOTE]

It should be the Gold Box deal tomorrow. I'm not sure when that flips.

i think i can wait a year or 2 for max payne 3 and spec ops to become $5ish. Im actually trying to play my backlog now so it wouldnt be worth it for me to get them from amazon now. I hope the multiplayer isnt barren for max payne by the time i get around to getting it.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Amazon has some pretty sweet sales on steam stuff right now[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder! Completely forgot that Amazon was doing a sale for Labor Day. Glad they're going to be adding new stuff everyday.

Man I don't even know why I bother with SteamGifts anymore. I did one of those annoying puzzle/quiz form giveaways that someone posted in a chatroom. Only one person and I got in on the private giveaway and I still lost. "Oh why has art thou Coconut Queen forsaken thy luck since becometh a Brawny Gent?" Lol

Anyhow can't wait to get home from work and play more Guild Wars 2 - It's amazing!

I've been eyeing Lunar Flight for a while now so the Daily Deal was just right for me. Yeah, good timing with Armstrong's passing and all.

[quote name='Khamous']So I kinda want DS:ptD, but I'm a CAG, so, anyone knows what's the best deal so far?[/QUOTE]

I think GMG with the 20% off coupon.

Has anyone ever had a game disappear from the gifts area on their Steam account?

I bought Saints Row 3 Franchise pack during the Summer sale and I purchased it as a gift that I have not opened yet.

However, the game is no longer showing up in my gifts.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Has anyone ever had a game disappear from the gifts area on their Steam account?

I bought Saints Row 3 Franchise pack during the Summer sale and I purchased it as a gift that I have not opened yet.

However, the game is no longer showing up in my gifts.[/QUOTE]
it doesnt have a pic, so it looks blank
click on the squares until you see it

Wow. Those are killer prices. I assume they all have Steam codes?

I assume the 08/28 goldbox deal is for tomorrow only - any idea how long the Spec Ops bundle is for?

Thanks for posting here.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Amazon has some pretty sweet sales on steam stuff right now:

Bioshock 1 and 2
Spec Ops
19.99 For this Bundle!

Darkness II 9.99

or

19.99 for:
Darkness II
Duke Nukem Forever
Borderlands GOTY

Also:
Coming tomorrow (8/28) goldbox deal all day long:

Max Payne 3
GTA IV Complete
$24.99 for the bundle![/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkimrey']Wow. Those are killer prices. I assume they all have Steam codes?

I assume the 08/28 goldbox deal is for tomorrow only - any idea how long the Spec Ops bundle is for?

Thanks for posting here.[/QUOTE]

You know, we haven't gotten an answer yet on how long these bundles will last. They are a part of the labor day sale that goes on through 9/9, but it says new deals added every day so I don't know. I would bite today if you are interested in them.

And yes, they all have Steam codes.

The caveat for tomorrow is that there will be a STEAM and a NON-STEAM version of the Max Payne bundle, so be sure you purchase the one you want.

Pretty excited to see a pop up because I had something new in my inventory. It turned out to be 50% off any Saints Row: The Third DLC. Really not useful since I purchased the Franchise pack when it $13.29 last month. Oh well, if anyone wants that coupon or a 75% off Portal 2 coupon, just quote this with which one you want and a link to your Steam ID.

*Portal 2 coupon is gone, but still giving away the Saints Row The Third DLC coupon if anyone wants it.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Has anyone ever had a game disappear from the gifts area on their Steam account?

However, the game is no longer showing up in my gifts.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Larce80']it doesnt have a pic, so it looks blank
click on the squares until you see it[/QUOTE]

Same thing happned to all the Franchise Packs I had in my inventory. You should still see a tiny tiny graphic in the top corner of the regular graphic square indicating that there should be a graphic there. All the gifts load into the inventory sequentially top-down,left to right. So, the square immediately to the right of the last graphic that loaded correctly will have your Saints Franchise Pack (the description still loads in the right box, even though the graphic doesn't show). I can tell you from experience (multiple times) that it has absolutely no effect on being able to gift it. Missing graphics happen with all the special stuff that doesn't have a page anymore after the Steam Sale it was featured in gets deleted and not on the store anymore.

Well, apparently Ubisoft has given up on getting my uPlay version of Driver up and running. Help consisted of repeating the generic installation help and getting system information from me. That's all.

Ubisoft can go suck it.

So I put about two or so hours into Sleeping Dogs. So I guess the best way to explain this is basically Grand Theft Auto mixed with a more modern Kung Fu movie because it has elements of almost parkour mixed in in areas.

I can't give a good review of the game yet but so far it's fun.

[quote name='Sway']Pretty excited to see a pop up because I had something new in my inventory. It turned out to be 50% off any Saints Row: The Third DLC. Really not useful since I purchased the Franchise pack when it $13.29 last month. Oh well, if anyone wants that coupon or a 75% off Portal 2 coupon, just quote this with which one you want and a link to your Steam ID.[/QUOTE]

If you still have it I'll take the 75% off Portal 2 coupon.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/quantumtunnelrat

Off topic a bit but thought it was worth saying still.

So I had to download the new Gamefly client that is in beta to get my Guild Wars 2 key (I'm a weak weak man) and I have to say, the client is actually pretty impressive overall. Some stuff wasn't very clear, but I really liked how when I clicked on a game I owned and then clicked on the media tab it came up with videos and pictures of the game and had other peoples ratings of games, it is like how the Steam community beta should be in that regards at least imo.

Though I wont be using another client, at least this one didn't make me want to kick a kitten like origin just browsing around it.

[quote name='Sway']Pretty excited to see a pop up because I had something new in my inventory. It turned out to be 50% off any Saints Row: The Third DLC. Really not useful since I purchased the Franchise pack when it $13.29 last month. Oh well, if anyone wants that coupon or a 75% off Portal 2 coupon, just quote this with which one you want and a link to your Steam ID.

*Portal 2 coupon is gone, but still giving away the Saints Row The Third DLC coupon if anyone wants it.[/QUOTE]

How did you gift that Portal 2 coupon? I'm trying to give mine to my friend, but there's no option there.

[quote name='Roll']How did you gift that Portal 2 coupon? I'm trying to give mine to my friend, but there's no option there.[/QUOTE]

You trade it to them via the steam trade window.

Also have x2 Portal 2 75% off coupons people can have if they want them.

I received a few coupons today...

1 x 75% Portal 2
1 x 50% off Saint's Row 3 DLC
1 x 50% Heroes of Might and Magic 6 DLC

I'm going to use the HoMM coupon but if anyone wants the other ones please let me know.

[quote name='Larce80']it doesnt have a pic, so it looks blank
click on the squares until you see it[/QUOTE]

I noticed that before. However, that icon has disappeared from the gift area.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Same thing happned to all the Franchise Packs I had in my inventory. You should still see a tiny tiny graphic in the top corner of the regular graphic square indicating that there should be a graphic there. All the gifts load into the inventory sequentially top-down,left to right. So, the square immediately to the right of the last graphic that loaded correctly will have your Saints Franchise Pack (the description still loads in the right box, even though the graphic doesn't show). I can tell you from experience (multiple times) that it has absolutely no effect on being able to gift it. Missing graphics happen with all the special stuff that doesn't have a page anymore after the Steam Sale it was featured in gets deleted and not on the store anymore.[/QUOTE]

I check all the squares in the gift are and none are the Saints Row 3 Franchise pack.:whistle2:k

I'm thinking a system glitch. I'll give it a few days and then send a message to to support.

[quote name='SeymourGams'][quote name='sunasun']@hal Waiting for it to hit 12 cents :lol:
@seymourgams What homophobia, i was poking jest @ a pr3vious comm3nt.

I managed to read through the whole thread but missed what you were referencing. Tone and the internet, always a problem. My apologies.[/QUOTE]
did you check the tail end of version 4?
:drool:

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I'm thinking a system glitch. I'll give it a few days and then send a message to to support.[/QUOTE]
Seeing as Steam takes 3 days or so to get back to support requests, I'd just send a ticket in now if I were you.

[quote name='asheskitty']Oh dear. I just watched this Darkness II trailer. I get the feeling it's an FPS for tentacle porn fans... and it's only $10 on Amazon at the moment.[/QUOTE]
I feel guilty for saying this, but the phrase "only $10" only makes sense when I'm getting five or more games for that amount of money these days...

[quote name='Idiotekque']I feel guilty for saying this, but the phrase "only $10" only makes sense when I'm getting five or more games for that amount of money these days...[/QUOTE]
its a pretty short game too. Ill put a fiver on it this winter ;)

[quote name='CaptainSlow']I received a few coupons today...

1 x 75% Portal 2
1 x 50% off Saint's Row 3 DLC
1 x 50% Heroes of Might and Magic 6 DLC

I'm going to use the HoMM coupon but if anyone wants the other ones please let me know.[/QUOTE]

If you are not going to use the saints row 3 dlc coupon I would love to have it and greatly appreciate it. My steam profile link is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025414508.

Probably already mentioned but a recent registry edition suggests that (one of) the midweek deal(s) will be The Best of British Indie Bundle: Time Gentlemen Please/Been There Dan That, Frozen Synapse, Gratuitous Space Battles, Eufloria, DEFCON, and Revenge of the Titans.

[quote name='Mooby']Probably already mentioned but a recent registry edition suggests that (one of) the midweek deal(s) will be The Best of British Indie Bundle: Time Gentlemen Please/Been There Dan That, Frozen Synapse, Gratuitous Space Battles, Eufloria, DEFCON, and Revenge of the Titans.[/QUOTE]

And I know now what I won't be buying today.

[quote name='Mooby']Probably already mentioned but a recent registry edition suggests that (one of) the midweek deal(s) will be The Best of British Indie Bundle: Time Gentlemen Please/Been There Dan That, Frozen Synapse, Gratuitous Space Battles, Eufloria, DEFCON, and Revenge of the Titans.[/QUOTE]
For those keeping track, every one of those games have been in bundles previously.

If they go on sale individually i may bite. If it's a decent price I may bite anyway.

Get Men of War: Vietnam free from Gamefly until 8/30. It's currently $34.99 on Steam.

link

You'll need a free gamefly account and a credit card. The one I have on file with them that expired 2 years ago was enough to complete the order so I'm guessing they aren't actually verifying the number that you put in. After placing your order go to your purchase history and you'll see two keys. Put the multiplayer key into Steam and it will be added to your library.

edit: They appear to be out of keys.

[quote name='sunghost']Looks like FilePlay.net is giving away free copies of Starvoid, and it seems like it's the full version, not just the beta, but I could be wrong.

http://www.fileplay.net/keys[/QUOTE]

[quote name='louiedog']Get Men of War: Vietnam free from Gamefly until 8/30. It's currently $34.99 on Steam.

link

You'll need a free gamefly account and a credit card. The one I have on file with them that expired 2 years ago was enough to complete the order so I'm guessing they aren't actually verifying the number that you put in. After placing your order go to your purchase history and you'll see two keys. Put the multiplayer key into Steam and it will be added to your library.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that picked myself up a copy!

[quote name='krevee']Thanks for that picked myself up a copy![/QUOTE]

I couldn't order it with my valid credit card information. A free game. So annoying. :roll:

[quote name='louiedog']Get Men of War: Vietnam free from Gamefly until 8/30. It's currently $34.99 on Steam.

link

You'll need a free gamefly account and a credit card. The one I have on file with them that expired 2 years ago was enough to complete the order so I'm guessing they aren't actually verifying the number that you put in. After placing your order go to your purchase history and you'll see two keys. Put the multiplayer key into Steam and it will be added to your library.[/QUOTE]
Picked it up for myself, my CC was a few months expired and worked fine.

link

worked fine for me with my expired info, thanks!

Indie Royale Getaway Bundle is live. http://www.indieroyale.com/

Shattered Horizon for: steam (pc) (req. Direct X 10 + Video Card, Win 7 or Vista)
Analogue: A Hate Story for: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, linux, desura (includes OST & DLC)
Da New Guys for: windows, desura (includes OST)
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure for: windows, desura (Indie Royale exclusive debut)
Waves for: steam (pc), windows, desura (includes OST)
MiniFlake for: windows, desura

Pay more than $8 and get the album Handheld Heroes Volume One by by Handheld Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back