The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V9 | Torchlight II Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psydero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
117 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V9! I'm your new host, Psydero.
You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Steam Sales on Steam

$6.79

$14.99

Steam Sales Elsewhere on CAG - Updated 11/2

Indie Bundle Threads - Updated 8/26

Free Stuff - Needs Updating

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales
Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
I can give you FEAR 2/3, as well as 1 depending on whether or not MysterD can get his stuff sorted ;)
That's cool of you but I ended up picking it up earlier today... I used the new gift option to send the Batman games to a friend whose never experienced them.

Still got the Scribblenauts Unlimited code, not sure what I'll do with it, (I don't really want to be one of the bundle key resellers) but if I could turn it into a code for a bundled game I missed (there's allot of them) I would be happy... So maybe I'll do that.

I tasted tebow's baby mama's breast milk and I can now confidently confirm that tebow jr. is 50% Cambodian.

♫ [/size]Breast milk, you made my daaaaaaaaaaayyyy [/size]♫ [/size]
nope ur out of town only one person is right

You listed DA2, but never All of the DA2 DLC!

EDIT:

That'd be an awesome podcast!
I wonder if Tebow speaks like how he types - and if I'd even have to translate that, too!
sure i dont speak i proollyl a...........................................ummmmmmmmm....................

I'm not sure why, but for some reason I imagine him speaking in Vietnamese.
u half right im vietnamese i ddo speak only with family but outside familly i speak english or dont talk

I imagine Tebow would be like Morbo, and he'd randomly start ranting about how much he hates that Jeremy guy, forehead veins bulging out.

To keep this on topic, I've never actually seen pancake nips irl. Are you guys going for chubby women or something? Out of the dozens of women whose breasts I've seen, thankfully none of them were obese. The Asian ones were the best.
um blade gone wild why spoderman do htis?

and also for mysterd no aj not dating that guy was loser he too high on rumors tryign to get hits becuase heyman dating aj not

1454818_602930183077130_678422337_n.jpg

Already redeemed but thanks anyways. :)

Yeah, I didn't mention it to bring it up again... Only to show that people are not giving Angry Joe a fair shot, aka judging a book by its cover... I guess a better point would to have compared him to Yahtzee of Zero Punctuation. Who does indeed nitpick a game for humor.

As for ME3's Ending: Undeniable high hopes, maybe unrealistic ones too but Bioware has some of the best writers in gaming so they could have pull it off. Instead it was underwhelming, undercooked, not completely thought out (none of which is Bioware at all) and left the worst aftertaste in the history of entertainment. (IMHO of course)

The extended cut (yes, I've played it) is undoubtedly better... Granted, that can be as backhanded as you wish it to be but if it had been the original ending my complaints would have been minor... Though, I suspect it would still have been considered a disappointment to me.

That said you never really get a chance to make a “first” impression again... And, while its been improved, I don't expect I'll ever forgive them for it... Mostly because I don't think I'll ever be able to shake those feelings.

So, yeah, no Day 1 Bioware purchases for me...

I still think the rumor of ME3 Ending was written in isolation and NOT by most of the writing staff - even though it was "debunked" so "officially" - was probably the best explanation to come up w/ why the original ending(s) were so....lacking & plot-hole ridden, :

http://pikigeek.com/2012/03/22/controversy-erupts-over-mass-effect-3-writers-forum-post-name-release/

Hahaha... Nothing like reading through the CAG Steam Deals thread on a Sunday evening. I laughed quite a bit no doubt.

You can't get "that" type of entertainment on certain other threads without an angry internet snob reaching for his/her keyboard and fueling their rage by ranting.

There never seems to be one here... {knocks REALLY hard on some wood}

...and yes the $7.49 LEGO: LOTR Steam daily deal does not tempt me sadly. I do like the fact each character's voice is taken from the film trilogy. Maybe down the road or when it's sub $4.99.

Hahaha... Nothing like reading through the CAG Steam Deals thread on a Sunday evening. I laughed quite a bit no doubt.

You can't get "that" type of entertainment on certain other threads without an angry internet snob reaching for his/her keyboard and fueling their rage by ranting.

There never seems to be one here... {knocks REALLY hard on some wood}

...and yes the $7.49 LEGO: LOTR Steam daily deal does not tempt me sadly. I do like the fact each character's voice is taken from the film trilogy. Maybe down the road or when it's sub $4.99.
your welcome party at mysterd house okay! Ollay ollay party. u meant glitch steam sale or bundle amazon styler or lego humblee bundle

Not much yo can do to stop it in all honesty... Far too many "offenders" so to speak (myself included) but as long as we keep it here and out of the trade thread I'm happy and I think most others are too. :)

I got to imagine it will be some sort of Lego bundle in the holiday season this year...

I still think the rumor of ME3 Ending was written in isolation and NOT by most of the writing staff - even though it was "debunked" so "officially" - was probably the best explanation to come up w/ why the original ending(s) were so....lacking & plot-hole ridden, :
Its undoubted true...

I just don't see how anything else fits... And many sources from Bioware hinted/mentioned it when it first came out... I think they got their voices heard and then circled the wagons afterwards.

Not much yo can do to stop it in all honesty... Far too many "offenders" so to speak (myself included) but as long as we keep it here and out of the trade thread I'm happy and I think most others are too. :)

I got to imagine it will be some sort of Lego bundle in the holiday season this year...
isnt that where trading is i never go there except finding games i need man last time i went there was months ago to find games most of time lots of mindd link and sunasun interest tos

Its undoubted true...

I just don't see how anything else fits... And many sources from Bioware hinted/mentioned it when it first came out... I think they got their voices heard and then circled the wagons afterwards.
One of the writers said that this is what happened. The two guys went in a room by themselves and wrote the ending, and there was no peer review of it, unlike every other part of the game.

No doubt, and I enjoy it :) (just to be clear).

This thread is the most entertaining way to find out about Steam deals and to discuss Steam related stuff, hands down.

If people did want a no nonsense way to learn about Steam related deals to compliment this thread, there's plenty of places to look: IsThereAnyDeal.com , Enhanced Steam , Reddit gamedeals/steam , Dealzon , the OP here, etc... just to mention a few.

This thread is the most entertaining way to find out about Steam deals and to discuss Steam related stuff, hands down.

If people did want a no nonsense way to learn about Steam related deals to compliment this thread, there's plenty of places to look: IsThereAnyDeal.com , Enhanced Steam , Reddit gamedeals/steam , Dealzon , the OP here, etc... just to mention a few.
this thread this forum feels like my most stressfree forum ever even with some peopllel there always th awesome people like u mysterd mns neuro mind link sunasun blade solid snake. juanjava drabellinconle spodermand cheaplikefox. it feels likee fmaily and dmooby too

I'm not sure what you are talking about...say, has CapCom said anything about incoming patches for Lost Planet?

http://pikigeek.com/2012/03/22/controversy-erupts-over-mass-effect-3-writers-forum-post-name-release/
Speaking of vicious internet rumors, I've heard that Lost Planet sucks.

Speaking of vicious internet rumors, I've heard that Lost Planet sucks.
I haven't decide to install the game and actually find out for myself - not just yet, anyways.

If you buy the game, play it, and find out for yourself - I certainly would like to hear your thoughts on it.

One of the writers said that this is what happened. The two guys went in a room by themselves and wrote the ending, and there was no peer review of it, unlike every other part of the game.
Lets put it this way. ME 1 and 2 I will say were two of the finest games this gen. I refuse to admit ME3 even exists, lol. Normally I don't sell my games to GS right after buying it but ME3 I literally beat it and traded it and never want to think that that game existed again, lol/

Fo shizzle. I come here more because it's fun and I enjoy the community more than for the deal info...obviously I enjoy discussing deals, and bouncing the merits of each deal off of each other, but if I just wanted to know game deals I wouldn't be posting here.

Fo shizzle. I come here more because it's fun and I enjoy the community more than for the deal info...obviously I enjoy discussing deals, and bouncing the merits of each deal off of each other, but if I just wanted to know game deals I wouldn't be posting here.

I get more extensive and timely news via e-mail.

Except for spoderman and tebow's tidbits but I can hardly understand spoderman.

The first set of boobs I saw in real life had a ridiculously disproportionate set of pancake nips. A moment that should have be pure joy and puberty enhanced ecstasy ended up being such a letdown.
I went from :bouncy: to :shock: in about 1.7 seconds
my babysitter when I was 11, it was like looking into the eyes of God, and then
sucking them
no wonder I'm so fucked in the head
dennys-pancakes.jpg

So, it's that time again in this thread...why do I feel this will all be gone by morning :whee:
i'm surprised I can still quote

For the record, my last two girlfriends have incredible boobs. Shame they found out about one another.

Heyyyy-oooooooo!!! *badump-tsss*
for the record, my wife has big no pancake boobs

Just visited this thread for the first time in quite a while and was quickly reminded why I don't come to CAG for game deals any more. An entire page talking about "pancake nips" smh...
you're welcome ;)
dennys-pancakes.jpg

SHOTS FIRED

@sunasun
how did I become the ringleader?

I despise each and every one of you and stew daily over all the off topic chatter.

THERE MUST BE ORDER.
I'm not racist, I hate everyone EQUALLY!!!!!

I don't really ever want to be down a computer when it comes to doing my upgrade so I'm looking at getting another case for my new PC... Current PC has been housed in an Antec Nine Hundred and while I could deal without the lights its been an amazing case.

So I saw this...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004INH0FS/

Likely overkill but one from the warehouse is pretty reasonably priced...

Thoughts? Suggestions?

I don't really ever want to be down a computer when it comes to doing my upgrade so I'm looking at getting another case for my new PC... Current PC has been housed in an Antec Nine Hundred and while I could deal without the lights its been an amazing case.

So I saw this...

Thoughts? Suggestions?
I used to buy relatively expensive Antec (and before that, Lian Li) cases, but then I realized I was wasting money on cases that I could instead spend on backlogging games: so for my new build about 5-6 months ago I went with a Rosewill Challenger case & a Corsair PSU. The Rosewill is a mid-tower case and you probably want to get a beefier PSU, but for me it ended up being less than $80 after discounts & rebates. So my advice: buy something "good enough" and save your money for other more important components.

I have had bad luck buying repackaged parts from the Warehouse. Just sayin'.

This thread needs fewer pancakes and more burgers. Just sayin'.
As a maple syrup producer, I disagree.

Also: [customspoiler='Star Wolves 3']

5AKL0-9JRCF-0QCH2
[/customspoiler] has cards that you totally could trade to me. For some bizarre reason, I find myself desperately wanting that Tug badge. Or, you could just pocket the sweet 2 gabenbits.

edit: apparently i'm too lazy to fix a broken spoiler, but not quite lazy enough to not take the time to point out my errors in a half assed edit

edit #2: i had to edit my edit. this is what playing afterfall insanity does to people. btw: that game sux

This thread is about Steam deals and Steam related stuff? Wow, I have been going about my posts all wrong...

I can hardly understand spoderman.
I find this provides the definition of irony.

EDIT: The idea of unintelligible people made me remember an unrelated to steam thread I read from a few weeks ago. Its a brilliant must read for everyone here! http://gtaforums.com/topic/631777-i-give-up-10-18-13-online-update/

We're not in medieval times anymore, we view the solar system as being more heliocentric.

my babysitter when I was 11, it was like looking into the eyes of God, and then
sucking them
no wonder I'm so fucked in the head
dennys-pancakes.jpg

i'm surprised I can still quote

for the record, my wife has big no pancake boobs

you're welcome ;)
dennys-pancakes.jpg

I'm not racist, I hate everyone EQUALLY!!!!!
ringleadert i nominate sunasun jr. then i make mind link our knight and mysterd our butler and spodrman will be our jesteR?

I have had bad luck buying repackaged parts from the Warehouse. Just sayin'.

There's some luck involved but I've gotten some amazing deals via AWD... The good news its all covered so if anything isn't up to bar you can just mail it back for a full refund.

(Now would I ever buy an actual PC component fro the warehouse... No, not likely but a case? Case, sure why not as long as its all there its going to get a little roughed up anyways...)

I used to buy relatively expensive Antec (and before that, Lian Li) cases, but then I realized I was wasting money on cases that I could instead spend on backlogging games: so for my new build about 5-6 months ago I went with a Rosewill Challenger case & a Corsair PSU. The Rosewill is a mid-tower case and you probably want to get a beefier PSU, but for me it ended up being less than $80 after discounts & rebates. So my advice: buy something "good enough" and save your money for other more important components.
Wow, I really like that case... (and not just for the price) I already have a power supply, when I built this PC everything was highly rated and whatnot but around the 3 year mark the newegg review rating on my power supply went to utter shit as they started failing left and right... So I picked one up when Newegg had a really awesome sale a month or so ago.)

tebowdragon15 said:
How to get rid of 3rd party drm key: AREY-OURE-ALLY-STUPID
Damn you really should test these keys before you post, thanks for Bioshock: Infinite!!!! :)

DPsycho said:
This thread needs fewer pancakes and more burgers. Just sayin'.
This message endorsed and approved by Count Burgula
[customspoiler="Not another burger pic"]
double_bacon_cheeseburger.jpg
aka the heart stopper [/customspoiler]

tebowdragon15 said:
towns is daily deal lol
well, another wasted day, and on Veteran's Day. smh

Damn you really should test these keys before you post, thanks for Bioshock: Infinite!!!! :)

This message endorsed and approved by Count Burgula
[customspoiler="Not another burger pic"]
double_bacon_cheeseburger.jpg
aka the heart stopper [/customspoiler]

well, another wasted day, and on Veteran's Day. smh
Approve by tebow and swnakrv

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/Weeklong_Deals?snr=1_4_4__40

really arena wars sale again for 80% off whyu do this steam thanks for making me lost me money
I can't remember ever buying one of Steam's Weeklong Deals. Don't know why I even bother checking.

Although Gunpoint is pretty fun. Still waiting for the "community" to start making custom levels or the dev to finally get Workshop functionality. Kinda disappointed on that aspect, considering how short the game is.

I can't remember ever buying one of Steam's Weeklong Deals. Don't know why I even bother checking.

Although Gunpoint is pretty fun. Still waiting for the "community" to start making custom levels or the dev to finally get Workshop functionality. Kinda disappointed on that aspect, considering how short the game is.
arena wars 2 another sale for them but now 80 instead 75% off what the hell is wrong with them traitors. so far i brought flatout the first week then some in between no memory haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back