The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V9 | Torchlight II Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psydero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
117 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V9! I'm your new host, Psydero.
You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Steam Sales on Steam

$6.79

$14.99

Steam Sales Elsewhere on CAG - Updated 11/2

Indie Bundle Threads - Updated 8/26

Free Stuff - Needs Updating

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales
Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Humble Deep Silver bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay What You Want ($1 min for Steam keys)

• Saints Row: The Third (w/ OST)
  • Saints Row 2
  • Risen 2: Dark Waters (w/ OST)
  • Sacred 2 Gold (w/ OST)

Beat the Average

• Saints Row: The Third Full Package
  • Dead Island GOTY

$25+

• Dead Island Riptide: $25 (w/ OST)

Pretty good bundle, but I have Dead Island and the Saints Row games.  Unlike most people, I could not stand Dead Island after the first island, so I have no desire for Riptide.  I'm in for Sacred 2 and Risen 2 though.

Too bad all the first tier games come in one key... I'd give away Saints Row 2 and 3 if I could.

Pretty good bundle, but I have Dead Island and the Saints Row games. Unlike most people, I could not stand Dead Island after the first island, so I have no desire for Riptide. I'm in for Sacred 2 and Risen 2 though.

Too bad all the first tier games come in one key... I'd give away Saints Row 2 and 3 if I could.
I agree with that. I bought Dead Island for $10 on Xbox a while ago. I could never get into it. I got out of the first area and into the city and found it pretty boring. I will probably get back to it eventually.

I'll probably throw a dollar at the bundle just for risen 2. I hate when its one key though, that needs to stop.
To be fair to HB though, they say you should not give away individual keys even if you get them, so to them it doesnt really matter, they've already asked you not to give away/sell spare keys

To be fair to HB though, they say you should not give away individual keys even if you get them, so to them it doesnt really matter, they've already asked you not to give away/sell spare keys
Meh as far as I am concerned I bought the keys so what I do with them isn't up to Humble bundle, even more so since every other indie bundle offers individual keys.

i wanted sacred 2 for a dollar even though i had everything else

it's 1 steam key for everything

I'll probably throw a dollar at the bundle just for risen 2. I hate when its one key though, that needs to stop.
Boo to this. Now I regret picking up SR2 at Amazon a few months back. As usual, it is sitting in the backlog untouched. Well, at least I'll get free card money out of this...if I remember correctly, it's SR3 and DI that have cards, right? Or just Riptide?

Boo to this. Now I regret picking up SR2 at Amazon a few months back. As usual, it is sitting in the backlog untouched. Well, at least I'll get free card money out of this...if I remember correctly, it's SR3 and DI that have cards, right? Or just Riptide?
both riptide and dead island have cards.

Just logged in to steam after about a week to find a system shock 2 booster pack in my inventory  :D 

Should I sell it or try my luck?  They currently go for $1.65.  I already have 3 of the 5, so I might be able to get the last 2 I need with this pack.

Sacred 2 is really good with friends, unfortunately I've read that the PC version cannot be played online anymore. If that's the only game in the bundle you want, might be a good idea to get the console version instead.

For someone like me who only owns Saints Row 3 (Full) from the lower tier in the Humble Deep Silver Bundle, that's an instant (1st tier only) buy to support charity & Deep Silver.

Although, I'm not sure why anyone with a sober state of mind would pay $25 or more to get Dead Island Riptide. I enjoyed Dead Island GotY more than I thought I would, but I'm not touching Riptide until it's $4.99 or less. Too many underwhelming reviews and current backlogging that seems more worthwhile right now.

Didn't read the "BTA one key" phrase and tossed $4.5

Still a great price for all the SRTT docs alone (missed the $2.5 from amazon for half an hour)

Just logged in to steam after about a week to find a system shock 2 booster pack in my inventory :D

Should I sell it or try my luck? They currently go for $1.65. I already have 3 of the 5, so I might be able to get the last 2 I need with this pack.
If you are trying to craft I would open it.

Humble Deep Silver bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay What You Want ($1 min for Steam keys)

• Saints Row: The Third (w/ OST)
  • Saints Row 2
  • Risen 2: Dark Waters (w/ OST)
  • Sacred 2 Gold (w/ OST)
  • Dead Island

Beat the Average

• Saints Row: The Third Full Package
  • Dead Island GOTY

$25+

• Dead Island Riptide: $25 (w/ OST)
What the fuck? I thought this was some kind of weird joke until I checked the site. :shock:

I'm glad that missed the Risen 2 sale, but now I feel a bit stupid for picking up SR2 and DI:GOTY a few months back (and even worse about getting SR3 pack earlier than that.)

Got the humble bundle. Now time to guess the game they will add in a week. Put me down for metro 2033
Hopefully it's the DLC for Risen 2, but Metro does seem far more likely (and damn annoying.)

It was pointed out in the bundle thread that it's like Metro 2033, Sacred Citadel, and Risen due to this Steam database listing.

Good, I don't have to BTA. Like 99.786% of the world population, I own Metro 2033 several time over, I already own Risen and Sacred Citadel really isn't my thing.

For those that have the BioShock: Infinite Season Pass the new DLC 'Clash In The Clouds' is now out on Steam and downloading. It's 5 GBs in size, good grief, and it's basically a large dose of challenges. This DLC is self-developed by Irrational so it might be pretty good. Although, I'm more interested in the Burial At Sea campaign to come out in two separate episodes at a later date.

Anyone with SR3 already can you confirm the DI key upgrades you to Full Package? If I give away my non BTA key does it give that person SR3 base?

FYI on the Rising Storm Deluxe Edition upgrade - it also gives you the Red Orchestra 2 DE Upgrade (if you don't already have it)

That comes with two TF2 hats which you can either wear or sell on the market to bring the price down on the upgrade. 

Only reason I ever buy the upgrades is for KF playable characters, but I did sell off my hats from RO2. 

What steam level are you folks that you are getting booster drops? Wondering if it would be worth my while to get the 228 XP I need to get to level 10 by crafting badges to increase my chances at drops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back