CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, there's only about a half dozen Amazon deals that are OMG WOW.  Most are same ol' same ol' -- although there should be a few bundles Tony pulls out of his sleeve.

Well, Amazon just had Dragonborn for $4.99. There's a chance it may hit that again for a holiday sale, but Tony said he's still working on Bethesda's deals.
and also micosoft deals (SOD state of decay plz 75% off tony)

The thought of you running air traffic control...
lol im waiting for 75% off unless im willing to play asap then i ask mr nome or mr kruzegoer or my own russian guy heeh but i backlog it

Don't you mean you're not touching that one with a 10 3 inch pole?
ftfy :)

Dear Steam,

Every 15 minutes milliseconds that goes by without the Winter Sale starting, a small bunny shall die.
Bring on the Christmas carnage.

Start with this one

southparkbunny.jpg

but be careful, I hear bunnies are vengeful

BugsBunnyKiller.jpg

Happy Hamburgers Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the Steam winter sale almost upon us, I doubt anyone cares, but Strategy First has a new Take-No-Prisoners Strategy Pack: 20 games for $4.99. These are most likely downloads from SFI which will eventually expire (I don't have the patience to check for Steam keys but I seriously doubt it). A couple of years ago I would have been all over this since I like DRM-free games, but by now I already have most of the games (and don't really like SFI).

3bb966b424704970bd3533dde2dbe8b8.jpg

It isn't really that great of a game, and the PC port still has many bugs. But it has overpriced DLC!
I loved it and it was very playable from the moment it came out on the PC (With controller).

Been playing with keyboard/mouse last week and works fine too now.

With the Steam winter sale almost upon us, I doubt anyone cares, but Strategy First has a new Take-No-Prisoners Strategy Pack: 20 games for $4.99. These are most likely downloads from SFI which will eventually expire (I don't have the patience to check for Steam keys but I seriously doubt it). A couple of years ago I would have been all over this since I like DRM-free games, but by now I already have most of the games (and don't really like SFI).
That's a LOT of pretty solid, older games for really, really cheap. Like you mentioned, though, you probably have to download them all from the SF site... it doesn't look like they come with Steam keys (and about half of the games aren't even on Steam).

Bought the new Groupees. It's sad when I bought it for the music (love Moe. and Umphrey's McGee) and not because I really wanted any of the games (although I did get Dr. Who and some of the platformers).

First lineup of daily deals includes:

Space Hulk

Bioshock Infinite

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Assetto Corsa

Dishonored

Batman: Arkham Origins

Monaco

Dead Island: GOTY

The Stanley Parable

Prices don't seem to have shifted as of yet

Card Games: Unlimited crafting of cards, whcih drop items for F2P games.

Cards will disappear when the sale is over (so no holding on to them for the after sale price spike)

Hmmm... thinking it might still be best to sell them asap.

What the hell is an Assetto Corsa and why is it on my front page?

Also, I think it's time to retire Dead Island from the front page, I'm sick of seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back