CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
AND here they are (editing post in about 10 seconds)

EDIT: good luck :)

Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages - NVBJ*-A8Z*3-P8504 * = nine
Etherlords II - I*REK-L43F9-W7ABB * = five
Expeditions: Conquistador - 8LZ3P-4*Z7*-W84PV * = doubleyou
Rock of Ages - FI35*-*MXBY-W5PLI * see
POSTAL - *B6HQ-C02*W-8KLVZ * = nine
Heli Heroes - *0HY7-Y*IJQ-B9WAM * = tee
Monday Night Combat - J72*V-I9Q3K-MITLD * = zee
Axis Game Factory - 0VBDL-548Q4-**Z94 * = aa
Bang Bang Racing - *Q8AH-IQ*2B-0JNIL * = why
Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New - ILN*9-8FVB6-5P*40 * = ex

Axis game factory and Etherlords! Thanks Syn! Heli Heroes was the only other I tried, and it was gone.

Edit: and now all I care to get from the remains of this bundle is the Master Reboot game. Come on groupees/gala!

AND here they are (editing post in about 10 seconds)

EDIT: good luck :)
Aww, list is missing Master Reboot.

Thanks for the drop: I managed to get Expeditions, but Heli Heroes and Etherlords were gone by the time I entered those. :)

Since you asked for it.... ;)

Well, it would be nice if Max Payne 1 + 2 were DRM-FREE on that website + also on GoG; and if it didn't have CEG on Steam-version.
That was a lame ass rant. I expect better from you MysterD

I kinda want a PS3 to play some weeaboo games but the cheap fuck in me can't pull the trigger.....
I eventually caved and got one about a little while after Ni No Kuni came out. It's useful for some stuff, particular weeaboo like you said. Japan thinks PCs are for spreadsheets, apparently.

Code Drop: Part 1 - The Horde

Gun Monkeys - Y5BQL-G**AZ-ACC6D * = nine

Heli Heroes - ZQLQ*-*5H6T-82RAA * = Gee

Monday Night Combat - 76NM8-IBW2Q-0**HT * = thirty-three

Axis Game Factory - 23C39-6MBTP-*8TI9 * = five

Bang Bang Racing - BNIWJ-6**I0-8WY2I * = em em

Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World - DX0**-B9*5R-VN4Y3 * = three G's

Code Drop: Part 2 - Aftermath (and Defeat)

Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages - QF*V9-E*0I6-HNPMJ * = ex

Etherlords II - CZK0T-KVQ**-N5576 * = jay jay

Expeditions: Conquistador - T2T**-*E30I-KP6Z9 * = xxx

Rock of Ages - *XKP3-N0389-R**CK * triple D('s...)

POSTAL - Z***9-XLF2K-FWBFH * = three 8's

That was a lame ass rant. I expect better from you MysterD

I eventually caved and got one about a little while after Ni No Kuni came out. It's useful for some stuff, particular weeaboo like you said. Japan thinks PCs are for spreadsheets, apparently.
Got one black friday week...pretty happy w/my purchase. Also got one of the thirty dollar codes from amazon for ps+...just activated it a week ago, was waiting to do so in a month where i didn't have many of the games. Pretty happy w/the purchase...was nearly worth it for the ability to play Demon's Souls, alone, let alone the other great exclusives on the system. The ps+ thing is nice because not only do you get free games, but there are some pretty hefty ps+ exclusive discounts, as well.

Ring Runners sounded familiar, turns out I already got it in a Groupees bundle, but I must have not redeemed it because Syn's key worked for me.

I don't THINK I sold it, but I can't be sure all this time later. First person to PM me asking can try my key (don't wanna drop it, cuz then we'll never know if it was used to begin with or just lurked).

Gone.

Plants vs. Zombies Pinball FX2 table on March 6th
fuck YES!

The last table (Zen Football) was giving me all sorts of eye strain due to the soccer ball skin, moving my monitor back about 6 inches solved that. Hard table, lots of intricate combos and unintuitive lanes. But god, those 4-ball multiballs! Trying to juggle 3 balls on the bottom flippers while attempting to score a golden goal on the mini table is insane. Huge score potential though. It also has some multigame progression, similar to Epic Quest's loot system, with performance trophies and match standings. Also also: global leaderboards based on what team skin you're playing.

Also also also: YNWA

I'm one of those that wanted to have it on Steam and in some ways the Steam version is less of a PITA since it just does one download and install and you're done, but it's definitely easier and more frequent to get a deal on Sims for Origin.
I reinstalled TS3 onto a new hard drive in January. Via my combination of retail and digital, it took 2 whole days of downloading, installing and patching. Those old discs still get patched via EADM.

It seems to be running faster now, but that just might be my brain desperately placebo'ing things.

After playing on the official servers, I joined a smaller private server that marketed itself as "newbie friendly" in the description. It was an interesting change. I was able to build up much better and accomplish more starting out. On the flip side, once people did locate me it seemed like everyone was hostile. When you heard someone shuffling about in the dark on the public server, it was often a half-naked guy just trying to find a place to light a secluded fire and survive the night. On the private server, it was invariably bandits trying to turn you into a Brinks Home Security commercial.
The phrase "newbie friendly" actually means "new players are welcome so us vets can boost our k/d ratio."

Sweet Gaben doing an AMA in an hour, and apparently drinking himself to morbid obesity.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1zg3b8/gabe_newell_ama_100_pm_pst/

Shymalayan twist? TODAY IS 3/3
Oh boy, can't wait to go read 500 Half Life 3 jokes!

Half-Life 3 confirmed! :D
................. fuck

edit: Oh, sure, make me look like the asshole posting after the new thread is announced :oldman:

fuck YES!

The last table (Zen Football) was giving me all sorts of eye strain due to the soccer ball skin, moving my monitor back about 6 inches solved that. Hard table, lots of intricate combos and unintuitive lanes. But god, those 4-ball multiballs! Trying to juggle 3 balls on the bottom flippers while attempting to score a golden goal on the mini table is insane. Huge score potential though. It also has some multigame progression, similar to Epic Quest's loot system, with performance trophies and match standings. Also also: global leaderboards based on what team skin you're playing.
I'm also pretty hyped for a Plants Vs. Zombies table...I went on a spurt the past few months of not playing pinball, this might pull me back in.

Reminder: there is now a new thread.

If you want to continue a conversation, you can multi-quote the relevant post/s here, and reply to them in the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back