CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
RE6 DLC pricing is all mess up, some with no discount, some 20% off. And what is with this new 70% instead of 75% off policy?
capcom stingy party like dlc stingy party brought to u by activitosn and tripwire and so on and wheree my driver sf deluxe edition sale it never goign to be daily or fllash or community oh ubisoft why you do this how im suppose to give u what u want

I got Assassin's Creed IV for PS4 so I can't comment on the PC version but my god. It's the same game as every other one except for the pirate parts which are fun, but not enough to really keep you coming back when you have to play the same game, lol.

Grabbed don't starve. Now I feel complete. Last year it was sleeping dogs I think.

But still is hard to think how I missed Dishonored glitch...

I was actually hitting refresh on Don't Starve hoping it'd glitch. And I never saw the glitched price. You've got to be shitting me.

I was actually hitting refresh on Don't Starve hoping it'd glitch. And I never saw the glitched price. You've got to be shitting me.
maybe u need to bee paitence or more spanking by hot women

I am still upset that I missed the first 2 glitch - Bioshock Infinite Season Pass and Awesomenauts expansion. :cry:
i miss awesomenauts expanison had to glitch at my spanking sleeping hour hh h

Front page immediately said 92% for me, game page said 40% though. I refreshed game page it and switched over to 92%. Tried to buy a 2 pack for people, but already owned it.

I plan on bringing it up. Probably while he's introducing me to his first girlfriend.

"Lemme tell you somethin', Missy. Don't bother wipin' this kid's ass during a game sale 'cause it'll only cause you to miss the good stuff..."
I'm sure there is going to be some point in the distant future where the suppressed memory of an itchy ass would have led him to make an awful life choice.

Don't Starve was 92% off? So I missed another glitch. :whistle2:(

Huh, was hoping the other Assassin's Creed games would be on sale when IV is but it doesn't look like it. Bummer.
Same here. I saw an AC game on the list, was thinking "yes!"... until I noticed that none of the other ones are on sale. :whistle2:x

RE6 DLC pricing is all mess up, some with no discount, some 20% off. And what is with this new 70% instead of 75% off policy?
They did that with EA games in one of the last two big sales (I can't remember which, though.)

Well this is normally where I would get sad I missed a price glitch on a game I actually wanted, but jshackles is awesome and hooked me up with a copy, so just wanted to say thanks man (if you ever come to CAG anymore and read this) ^_^

92% off is always a glitch, from what I've seen. Now if it was 90% off, I would've thought it might not be a glitch.
Some just gotta learn the hard way... It takes experience and price knowledge to know a glitch when you see it.

Failure: Emotionally Reinforced Learning

since nobody mentioned, Don't Starve comes with a DRM Free copy

https://www.humblebundle.com/s?key=

just put in the cd key from steam at the end.
^_^ Thanks. I mentioned that back in Spring. You can also get a Chrome AppStore version too. =) (which was the only way to play on Mac at the time)

Ugh. I didn't think Don't Starve was glitched so I didn't buy it right away.

*sigh*

Oh well. It'll be free on PS4 with PS+ next month.
*buys $550 console*
*gets game priced at $1.19 on PC for free*

Total losses:

sad-dean-o.gif

Where has this thread come down on Anno 2070? I know there was a debate on the DRM. Is it worth it at that price? Or should I wait? I figure the price will come down and the DRM will get patched out. Or... not. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back