CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount of each card has been slowly going down, not up. Doubt it'll crash. The price has been slowly going up too.
True, but I'm thinking it -might- crash back down because the cards will vanish in about 24 hours. Some folks will get desperate and sell them off to get at least some profit.

True, but I'm thinking it -might- crash back down because the cards will vanish in about 24 hours. Some folks will get desperate and sell them off to get at least some profit.
This is sound logic. The closer you get to card expiration the more panic. Don't listen to 2 spoder.

True, but it -might- crash once people realize the cards will vanish in about 24 hours. Some folks will get desperate and sell them off to get a little bit of profit, at least.
Some people might get desperate, but I don't think there'd be enough to crash the market, and it'd have probably happened by now.

Blah, BL2 skins gaffe fixed...[customspoiler="For Posterity"]

Screen_shot_2014_01_02_at_10_06_16_AM.png

[/customspoiler]

I think the only thing that will crash is Steam Market website with whole Steam Community. Prices will stay pretty much the same, because Steam can't handle that much traffic and new offers won't be showing up.

All of the persistent sale prices went back to full price as well, which is kind of lame since the homepage lists the sale as running through the 3rd and there is no reason to buy those games until all the flash/community voting is over.  I can't remember if that always happens though.  Maybe it's just a bug.

All of the persistent sale prices went back to full price as well, which is kind of lame since the homepage lists the sale as running through the 3rd and there is no reason to buy those games until all the flash/community voting is over. I can't remember if that always happens though. Maybe it's just a bug.
It hasn't happened before, AFAIK. This sucks because I generally try to wait for the last day to pick up any sale games that wind up not getting daily/flash discounts.

Here's hoping it is a bug.

ETA: Doesn't seem to be? The clarity of information provided by Valve about this sale has been REALLY bad this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back