CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't give a damn. Multiplayer was fun.
Protip: When in CAG and you think someone is being serious...they're probably not.

(Please note this protip was created prior to the convention of yellow comic sans usage.)

[And now I feel dirty for having to explain it. Thanks. Jerk.]

Uh.. No. I got Ride'em Low from you which is a much worse game lol. I got Megabyte Punch from IGS.

TBH I don't think you did me any favors gifting me Ride'em Low. That's about the same as gifting someone Bad Rats.

The thing is, I didn't want those coupons.. I own Portal 2 (who doesn't at this point), and I didn't want Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters. You technically didn't need to exclude me.

For a big giveaway, I could've understood.. but coupons, really lol.

EDIT: Oh, and the Garry's Mod you sent was a reciprocation for the Silenthunter 5 key that I sent you a couple weeks prior.. (or at least I thought it was)
You're memory is much better than mine... And you're right Megabyte Punch went elsewhere.

if your going to nix Ride'em Low I'm going to have to nix Silenthunter 5 since it was a uplay game.... Steam or GTFU and all that. ;)

Can I ask, why does the title of this thread have "spoder'd" instead of some of the current deals? Wasn't thread titling one of the reasons that we broke away from EastX as the thread creator?

I mean, I always check steam myself, so it doesn't affect me too much. But wasn't the idea that we wanted to make this thread a bit more meaningful to the casual steam buyer by pointing out current deals in the thread title? We've had former regs pop in here recently and they had no idea what spoder'd meant because they hadn't been here in a few weeks. If it doesn't mean anything to former regs, can you imagine how meaningless it is to the average non-steam obsessed CAG?

Kingdoms of Amalur went on sale recently for only the second time in 2 years, and we had spoder'd in the thread title.

EDIT: Outside of the criticism of the thread title, this is not intended as an attack on Detruire. He has done a fantastic job with this thread. A hell of a lot better than I would have.

Can I ask, why does the title of this thread have "spoder'd" instead of some of the current deals? Wasn't thread titling on of the reasons that we broke away from EastX as the thread creator?

I mean, I always check steam myself, so it doesn't affect me too much. But wasn't the idea that we wanted to make this thread a bit more meaningful to the casual steam buyer by pointing out current deals in the thread title? We've had former regs pop in here recently and they had no idea what spoder'd meant because they hadn't been here in a few weeks. If it doesn't mean anything to former regs, can you imagine how meaningless it is to the average non-steam obsessed CAG?

Kingdoms of Amalur went on sale recently for only the second time in 2 years, and we had spoder'd in the thread title.
detiure is lazy that why he is worst of the worst steam thread i demand refund hehe i nomiate the end

Can I ask, why does the title of this thread have "spoder'd" instead of some of the current deals? Wasn't thread titling on of the reasons that we broke away from EastX as the thread creator?

Nmk95jD.jpg

I second your nomination as next thread creator! :D

(but I'm guessing that's not what you're hoping to achieve from this...)

<snorp>
Was that a new thread volunteer application?

Maybe it's time for a new off-peak sales thread? A new one should easily last us to the Summer Sale.

detiure is lazy that why he is worst of the worst steam thread
Uh, no. Detruire in this thread is like the opposite of lazy. Did you even visit the OP during the major sales? The OP hadn't been that organized in quite some time.

No

No

No

No

No

I don't want to create a new thread. Detruire's doing a fine job. Just, you know, fix the thread title.
oh he still sucks worst than u hehe i nomiate neuro he done well on gamergate hee monster where my meatball i ordered when willl it reach my house?

Hah, was at 24 keys by the time I clicked the link. Vanished in seconds.
Even if you hit redeem then you would get put in a 'queue' which no surprise you get a stupid "no key for you" email. Probably stolen by a bunch of ebay resellers, bah.

I missed out too, didn't expect them to post the news on facebook. :whistle2:|
And it doesn't end there.. they got the time wrong.

"AMD Alienware Giveaway Round 1: In 5 minutes we're giving away 250 silver Never Settle Forever codes on Alienware Arena. This is the only place we are advertising so login to Alienware Arena and redeem FIRST at 10:00AM PST! "

That was posted at 12:03 PM EST. 5 minutes after 12:03 PM EST = 12:08 PM EST, NOT 1 PM EST. Morons.

And it doesn't end there.. they got the time wrong.

"AMD Alienware Giveaway Round 1: In 5 minutes we're giving away 250 silver Never Settle Forever codes on Alienware Arena. This is the only place we are advertising so login to Alienware Arena and redeem FIRST at 10:00AM PST! "

That was posted at 12:03 PM EST. 5 minutes after 12:03 PM EST = 12:08 PM EST, NOT 1 PM EST. Morons.
They said "in 5 minutes", so the idea is to check in 5 minutes. :whistle2:|

Can I ask, why does the title of this thread have "spoder'd" instead of some of the current deals? Wasn't thread titling one of the reasons that we broke away from EastX as the thread creator?
If Detruire wants a break and no one else is up for being OP, I wouldn't care to take over it again.

Wait we supposed to follow Alienware? They said to follow AMD so all this time I am looking and looking and getting all this useless AMD spam. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back