CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Touting Emma Stone as part of anything, video game or not, lowers the value of said thing. Fortunately she only plays a very minor, and pointless, role in Sleeping Dogs, so it's easy to overlook.

And now I bought Witcher 2. WTF do I keep buying these long-assed RPGs? I have a huge backlog on my PS3 and Vita. My PC backlog is close to equaling those two. HELP!

And I STILL have to buy Rats!
You can redeem a free copy of Witcher 2 with bonus content (soundtrack, game guide, artbook, wallpaper etc) at GOG.com with your steam CD Key here.

Here are some left over keys from recent bundles, if you take one post and I'll strike through it on the list. Enjoy.

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars

Call of Juarez

Crusader Kings: Complete

Dirt 2
EQWBJ-VPATN-F97HV

Euro Truck Simulator

Forge: Starter Pack
DPYP6-LIMGP-8NWE8

Hacker Evolution: Duality
0DHVT-GM8LP-7XCEF
Hacker Evolution: Duality: Inception Part 1 DLC

Hard Restet: Extended Edition
ER7CV-3B875-5YBEL

Hoard: Complete Pack

Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North (Valhalla edition)

Lucius
GL3GI-08D23-KVTYX

Majesty 2: Collection

Mount & Blade

p.i.d.
HV949-2ERMR-DDJBP

Rig N Roll

Rune Classic

Shelter
Star Wolves 3: Civil War
GLCPN-RQEHN-VKVAV
Train Simulator '12

Edit for CheapyD and Mod Team: All text is supposed to be same color, I have tried to fix, but am unable to. CAG 3.0 glitch. Anything other than setting color to "Automatic" results in the above (all were originally same color, I started marking the used keys red).

Here are some left over keys from recent bundles, if you take one post and I'll strike through it on the list. Enjoy.

B0YZY-FKB2J-06YRV
Call of Juarez

Dirt 2
EQWBJ-VPATN-F97HV

Euro Truck Simulator
J7F5L-IKRWA-MKPRL

DPYP6-LIMGP-8NWE8

0DHVT-GM8LP-7XCEF

ER7CV-3B875-5YBEL

HPVQ4-M37EN-NVPYT

Lucius
GL3GI-08D23-KVTYX

QF80X-8XM96-7ITGH

Mount & Blade

p.i.d.
HV949-2ERMR-DDJBP

Rig N Roll

Rune Classic
C3R0V-QAJZT-YLDYZ

Shelter
52PFA-5KJ0G-7VKAW
GLCPN-RQEHN-VKVAV
Train Simulator '12
AABZQ-L9AQW-K95QV

Edit for CheapyD and Mod Team: All text is supposed to be same color, I have tried to fix, but am unable to. CAG 3.0 glitch. Anything other than setting color to "Automatic" results in the above (all were originally same color, I started marking the used keys red).
Tried Call Of Juarez, shelter & rune classic. all taken. thanks anyway. Very generous of you.

new flashes are up. Gone Home- 5 dolla.    

My day 1 haul- Outlast($5), Valdis Story($6.50), Blood of The Werewolf($5), Deadfall Adventures($20.50)

What's the best webpage that shows all the sales from all sites? It can't be half-azzed doe (I mean it).

Call of Juarez

Dirt 2
EQWBJ-VPATN-F97HV

Euro Truck Simulator

DPYP6-LIMGP-8NWE8

0DHVT-GM8LP-7XCEF

ER7CV-3B875-5YBEL

Lucius
GL3GI-08D23-KVTYX

Mount & Blade

p.i.d.
HV949-2ERMR-DDJBP

Rig N Roll

Rune Classic

Shelter
GLCPN-RQEHN-VKVAV
Train Simulator '12

I miss these 98% of the time, every time.

So, both Amazon and Newegg have the 4TB WD Black for $199. Being that I'm in the market, I really should have noted what the normal price was. This a fair deal or no?
It's not an SSD...does one really need 4TB? I would probably need maybe 2TB at most for HDD space. I really wish the Evo Pro 240GB would go real cheap.

My day 1 haul: Antichamber, Call of Chthulu, Fable 1

Edit: Grabbed Dark Souls and Max Payne Pack from Amazon yesterday, also got free Borderlands 2 from a drop in the amazon forum

In total: Antichamber ($5) Call of Chthulu ($4, got from a trader), Fable (2.50), Dark Souls (6), Max Payne 1-3 (7) BL2

All dat fo 24.50. Not bad

It's not an SSD...does one really need 4TB? I would probably need maybe 2TB at most for HDD space. I really wish the Evo Pro 240GB would go real cheap.
I have about 100 games not installed yet (yes, I like to have ALL my games installed; that's another topic) and have 300GB left out of my 2TB drive. 3TB might get me through the upcoming holiday sales with a little room to spare, so I'd say I could use 4TB+. :)

I have about 100 games not installed yet (yes, I like to have ALL my games installed; that's another topic) and have 300GB left out of my 2TB drive. 3TB might get me through the upcoming holiday sales with a little room to spare, so I'd say I could use 4TB+. :)
I want a new drive...I also like all my games installed but I don't have close to enough room for dat

Got some extra fundle bodder.  Quote with what you want and I'll PM you.

Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition

Magicka

The Showdown Effect

(all Steam keys)

Finally Picked up Skyrim Legendary for the pricepoint I wanted... Now what are the must have mods for this game? I did a quick google search and there are a lot... 

Finally Picked up Skyrim Legendary for the pricepoint I wanted... Now what are the must have mods for this game? I did a quick google search and there are a lot...
I'd start here. There's so much, it's hard to recommend without knowing what you want out of your experience. I started out with just some graphics and UI mods and now I'm at the point of a whole Skyrim overhaul.

Damn it, now I want to jump back into Skyrim.

I'd start here. There's so much, it's hard to recommend without knowing what you want out of your experience. I started out with just some graphics and UI mods and now I'm at the point of a whole Skyrim overhaul.

Damn it, now I want to jump back into Skyrim.
but wat about dat doe who made dat 25 hr expansion pack and got hired by Bungie :eek:

Ooh, that's my price for Gone Home.  Huzzah!  Was worried that there wasn't going to be anything for me this sale. 

Also, kinda annoyed that the Skyrim expansions are only 50% off.  Was hoping for Dragonborn/Hearthfire at 75% finally.  Maybe for the full fledged winter sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back