CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha... I remember re-playing CAB on a K6-2 processor and everyone virtually teleported around on the screen without SloMo down to 20% or so. I can't fathom it on an i7.
Yea. I used to keep it on my old laptop but I have yet to install and test it on the i7 laptop I just bought. Lord knows what percentage I'm going to have to plug in to run them. Gold Box series rocked!

Amazon.com has the Steam version of Assassin's Creed IV for $30.

I think I'm going to wait and see if Amazon, or Steam themselves, has it for lower during the holiday sale. I still need to buy/play Revelations and III anyway, and I know those have been cheaper already on Steam than they were during the autumn sale. I was surprised not to see any of them on daily deal or flash deal. Fingers crossed for holiday sale.
I've been playing AC IV Black Flag and it really is a step up from III. Everything that is related to your ship (sailing, sea battles, visiting islands, finding treasures, harpooning sea life, etc) is a lot of fun. And everything looks excellent on the PC. There are city elements that are pretty much the same as previous titles, so if you are getting tired of that it's still here. EVery time I'm at sea I'm having a blast.

Here is a proper flow chart:

Should I buy a game?

Does it have zombies?.............If yes.............> BUY

If

no

DO NOT BUY
...and that is how I ended up with 5 copies of Dead Hungry Diner.

Speaking of which: [customspoiler='BYOZ']WC24E-I4IEX-5XVE4[/customspoiler]

I feel like I'm the only one who didn't hate the crap out of this sale
I didn't hate it either, I bought a bunch of bundle fodder from it ;)
[customspoiler="What I got"]
Dishonored GOTY
Ms. Splosion Man
YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Vol 1 XL
PixelJunk Eden
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Retro/Grade
The Bridge
Sequence
Magical Diary
Puzzle Dimension
Gundemonium Bundle
Eversion
The Maw: Delete Scenes - River Redirect
The Maw: Delete Scenes - Brute Force
The Maw: Deleted Scenes - Speeder Lane
Trials Evolution
Evoland
[/customspoiler]
I think those are merely a function of this being the truncated Autumn Sale (lasting only a weekend, really). When the two week event rolls around I'm sure there will be votes and everything repeated at least twice, some three times.
Jinxed it :oldman:

Indie Royale w/ cheese

Pay the minimum for:

• Rush Bros. [Steam] [Desura]\
Rush Bros is terrible, one of the worst platformers I've ever played, and should be avoided at all costs! This bundle should be burned at the stake for including it.

-->Steam Review<--

Hm.. I'm tempted to get TDU2
I grabbed it. I've been waiting for it to get back to this price for a long while.

Back when it was this price, it got a ton of positive reviews here on CAG, including one from Asheskitty.

Windows 8 with ClassicShell is pretty much just like Windows 7. The only time I use the tiles is for Netflix. (Nicer interface than the website.) But then instead of the nice Aero Glass now it's some Window 3.1-looking thing. "Just what I always wanted," said no one.
I used a Windows Classic theme on XP for years and have continued to do so with Windows 7. So, erm, not no one.

I've been playing AC IV Black Flag and it really is a step up from III. Everything that is related to your ship (sailing, sea battles, visiting islands, finding treasures, harpooning sea life, etc) is a lot of fun. And everything looks excellent on the PC. There are city elements that are pretty much the same as previous titles, so if you are getting tired of that it's still here. EVery time I'm at sea I'm having a blast.
Yeah, I'm excited to play it. I wish I wasn't OCD and didn't have to play the whole rest of the series first. I hated AC1. I enjoyed AC2, but there were many sections that made me yell and punch my couch in rage. Not fun. Brotherhood is a bit better, but I stopped playing it for two weeks and am having trouble getting back into it (plus I got the new Zelda on 3DS!).

I know I should just abort the process, buy IV and enjoy it. At this rate I'll be playing it by summer if I'm not burnt out! But like you said, it's different enough anyway.

I grabbed it. I've been waiting for it to get back to this price for a long while.

Back when it was this price, it got a ton of positive reviews here on CAG, including one from Asheskitty.

I used a Windows Classic theme on XP for years and have continued to do so with Windows 7. So, erm, not no one.
To be fair.. Asheskitty gives positive reviews for most racing games lol

To be fair.. Asheskitty gives positive reviews for most racing games lol
True. Though this one was positively reviewed both for the driving and for the non-driving aspects. Something about an in-game same-sex girlfriend was brought up. That sold Idiotekque on it, as I recall.

I feel like I'm the only one who didn't hate the crap out of this sale
I didn't hate it but then I wasn't expecting a lot from it. Only thing I bought from Steam was Poker Night 2 for 99¢. Bought Saints Row IV & Metro: LL Season Pass from Amazon and BSI: Season Pass from GMG and that was it. I'm sort of tapped out for games that I want to own but don't yet own and the few I might be interested in (AC4 for example) aren't cheap enough yet to backlog and not interesting enough to guarantee immediate play.

Hmm. I have a legit win 7, can I fresh install 8 with the upgrade version of 8? I used some trick to fresh install 7 upgrade version while never owning a legit prior version of Windows. Edit, I googled and there are a couple ways to fresh install 8 from upgrade disc, even a trick for if you don't have 7. Hmmmm.
This is correct. You can do fresh installs of Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 with upgrade keys. There are various methods in doing so.

I didn't hate it either, I bought a bunch of bundle fodder from it ;)
[customspoiler="What I got"]
Dishonored GOTY
Ms. Splosion Man
YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Vol 1 XL
PixelJunk Eden
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Retro/Grade
The Bridge
Sequence
Magical Diary
Puzzle Dimension
Gundemonium Bundle
Eversion
The Maw: Delete Scenes - River Redirect
The Maw: Delete Scenes - Brute Force
The Maw: Deleted Scenes - Speeder Lane
Trials Evolution
Evoland
[/customspoiler]
Thanks. Now I'm just waiting for the next Humble that includes Evoland, The Maw, Sequence, Beatbuddy, and The Bridge. :whistle2:

It's good. Some of the tourneys can be really difficult if you're not good with racers, but it's also a good game to just cruise the roads of Barcelona in, when that sort of mood strikes you.

I wanted TDU2 on Steam for the longest time. Eventually, I caved during one of the Gamefly sales and picked it up for $4.99. Looking at the Steam version now, am I wrong in thinking the only reason to rebuy it would be achievements? It looks like it still has Securom on Steam, so that blows. And from some things I've read, the launcher is apparently still obnoxious. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Also wondering on tdu2, so is the securom separate from atari? Can installs be revoked/added? or is it just 5 installs and your done since atari's gone?

And the first daliy deal back is the utter shit Mafia 2, just to make sure people can save money.
I liked Mafia II. A lid for every pot, I guess.

Old review post I wrote on another forum earlier this year:

My power was off for a few days so I just finished Mafia II last night. I'd give it a B-? Maybe a B?

If you enjoy mobster stories from the 1950's era, don't mind a lot of cut scenes and can appreciate a narrative driven game, you'll probably like it. Someone on Steam timed it as having about 4 hours worth of cut scenes and a speed run taking 4 hours. Assuming you won't be speed running, figure at least 8 hours of game play and another 4 hours of cut scenes. The good news for me was that I found the scenes well acted/voiced so I enjoyed them. Fight off the impression that the large map, ability to steal cars and assortment of shops means this is a legitimate "open world" experience and realize that it's a narrative game with some flexibility, not a true open world. Didn't much care for the melee mechanics but gun fighting was fun and occasionally brutal with a flanking enemy taking you down with a Tommy gun before you notice it. Different guns felt legitimately different: the distance spread of a Tommy gun being notably different from a "grease gun" and a 1911 semiauto pistol handling differently from a .38 snub nose revolver. Driving starts out rather tedious with poor handling 1940's cars on snowy streets but becomes much better with the 1950's, both for better cars and summertime conditions. The ending was unexpected but not especially surprising.

Downsides are a terrible checkpoint style save system (which also makes it hard to enjoy any 'free world' aspects since dying means you'll lose all your progress for that chapter) and a whole lot of driving between the action spots.

It's a somewhat standard mafia story with a game added into it. If you want constant (or even regular) action or if you're annoyed by repeated drives across town while listening to Eddie Cochran, avoid it. Otherwise, if the above description sounds good, pick it up on a 75% off sale.

I liked Mafia II. A lid for every pot, I guess.

Old review post I wrote on another forum earlier this year:

My power was off for a few days so I just finished Mafia II last night. I'd give it a B-? Maybe a B?

If you enjoy mobster stories from the 1950's era, don't mind a lot of cut scenes and can appreciate a narrative driven game, you'll probably like it. Someone on Steam timed it as having about 4 hours worth of cut scenes and a speed run taking 4 hours. Assuming you won't be speed running, figure at least 8 hours of game play and another 4 hours of cut scenes. The good news for me was that I found the scenes well acted/voiced so I enjoyed them. Fight off the impression that the large map, ability to steal cars and assortment of shops means this is a legitimate "open world" experience and realize that it's a narrative game with some flexibility, not a true open world. Didn't much care for the melee mechanics but gun fighting was fun and occasionally brutal with a flanking enemy taking you down with a Tommy gun before you notice it. Different guns felt legitimately different: the distance spread of a Tommy gun being notably different from a "grease gun" and a 1911 semiauto pistol handling differently from a .38 snub nose revolver. Driving starts out rather tedious with poor handling 1940's cars on snowy streets but becomes much better with the 1950's, both for better cars and summertime conditions. The ending was unexpected but not especially surprising.

Downsides are a terrible checkpoint style save system (which also makes it hard to enjoy any 'free world' aspects since dying means you'll lose all your progress for that chapter) and a whole lot of driving between the action spots.

It's a somewhat standard mafia story with a game added into it. If you want constant (or even regular) action or if you're annoyed by repeated drives across town while listening to Eddie Cochran, avoid it. Otherwise, if the above description sounds good, pick it up on a 75% off sale.
And the first daliy deal back is the utter shit Mafia 2, just to make sure people can save money.
The real problem is that Mafia II has been a) free and b) ~$5. Why anyone would think $7.50 is a good deal for it is a bit of mystery.

The real problem is that the Mafia 2 DLC isn't discounted.. I wanted to get Betrayal of Jimmy from Jake.. ugh.

Has anyone else bought a game as a gift and not been able to find it? Got TDU2 and then went to sleep but I can't find it anywhere now. Probably going to send support a message

The real problem is that the Mafia 2 DLC isn't discounted.. I wanted to get Betrayal of Jimmy from Jake.. ugh.
Don't bother unless you really love the game. It's just a tedious collection of missions that usually barely make sense*. The beginning starts with a short narrative and maybe there's some cut scene payoff at the end but the middle is just a bunch of timed driving missions and "shoot the guy with an arrow over his head" hit jobs.

Anyway, I agree with the bits about the game having been free or cheaper than $7.50 so it's not a great "Deal". I just didn't think it was a terrible game. YMMV depending on what you want out of a game though.

The usual "I need a 1955 Cherokee Bolt for my wife. No, not the fifty you passed on your way across town, I need the one that's intentionally as far away as possible from the only garage I'll accept it at. And, for some reason, I need it in the next four minutes" nonsense

Has anyone else bought a game as a gift and not been able to find it? Got TDU2 and then went to sleep but I can't find it anywhere now. Probably going to send support a message
Yes. Open a trade window with someone and it should show up.. usually.

Are you sure your inventory isn't filtered to only show Community Items?

The Humble Jumbo Bundle

$1+

• Natural Selection 2
  • Sanctum 2
  • Magicka + DLC

Beat the Average

• Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack
  • Garry's Mod
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE
wOsOcCR.jpg

WINTER SALE STARTING EARLY BAYBEEEE!!!!!!!!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/12340

header_292x136.jpg

Colonial England. Under a certain amount of duress... Jack takes on a job, which will not only cause him a great deal of trouble, but also bring to light the answer to a mystery out of his distant past. A lack of money leads Jack to accept a charter to take a British secret agent to mysterious 'Tooth Island'.

Genre: Adventure
Release Date: Apr 15, 2008

ico_screenshots.png

View all 16 screenshots

Watch HD video

Lowest Price: $1.99 at Amazon (Info)
Historical Low: $1.99 at Steam on Sun Nov 25 2012 (Info)

Buy Jack Keane
WEEK LONG DEAL! Offer ends December 29th

PACKAGE INFO

-5%
$9.99
$9.49

ADD TO CART

About the Game
Colonial England. Under a certain amount of duress... Jack takes on a job, which will not only cause him a great deal of trouble, but also bring to light the answer to a mystery out of his distant past. A lack of money leads Jack to accept a charter to take a British secret agent to mysterious 'Tooth Island'. When Jack's ship shatters on the mysterious island's cliffs on arrival and the secret agent quickly becomes a meal for a monster in the jungle, Jack is soon left to cope with the situation on his own.

Tooth Island is ruled by the strange Doctor T, who is cultivating man-eating plants and has his own dastardly plans for the British Empire. And why does he seem to know Jack, who can't remember ever having been on Tooth Island? What are Doctor T's plans? And what does he know about Jack's past?

And then there's the young and naive Amanda, who is filled by an almost fanatical drive to prove her worth. In the beginning the young lady is employed by Doctor T, and part of her task is to track Jack down and take him prisoner. It doesn't take long before she begins to wonder if she is really on the right side, or if she shouldn't join her opponent, the charming Captain Jack, instead.

A hair-raising hunt across the length and breadth of the dangerous island finally airs the mystery surrounding Jack's past and leads to a spectacular showdown with a dark and deadly enemy and his nefarious henchmen.

• A wild, action-packed Point-and-Click adventure
  • A humorous and engaging story, containing many allusions and references to famous movies, characters and computer games
  • Great dialogue, over 40 memorable characters
  • Two playable characters — the somewhat clumsy daredevil Jack Keane, and the attractive and adventurous Amanda
  • A variety of settings including London, the High Seas, Capetown and of course, Tooth Island!
  • 3D levels presented in that classic adventure style
  • Cinematic cut-scenes to push forward the captivating storyline
Current Players

capsule_184x69.jpg

playing now
today's peak
all-time peak
Powered by SteamCharts.com

System Requirements

Spring/Autumn Sale | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
It's finally over! The general consensus here in the Steam thread seems to be that it was a bit of a let-down. :whistle2:(

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Daily Deals:
Day 1: 6PM 27/11 - 6PM 29/11 (UTC):
Left 4 Dead Bundle (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
Left 4 Dead (-75%) $19.99 $4.99 ... 4pk: (-75%) $59.99 $14.99
Left 4 Dead 2 (-75%) $19.99 $4.99 ... 4pk: (-75%) $59.99 $14.99

Rogue Legacy (-66%) $14.99 $5.09

Sleeping Dogs (-80%) $24.99 $4.99
⤷ All DLC also 80% off.

Outlast (-66%) $19.99 $6.79

Terraria (-75%) $9.99 $2.49 ... 4pk: (-50%) $29.99 $14.99

The Walking Dead (-75%) $24.99 $6.24
⤷ 400 Days (-50%) $4.99 $2.49

Skyrim Legendary Edition (-66%) $59.99 $20.39
Skyrim (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
— ⤷ Dragonborn (-50%) $19.99 $9.99
— ⤷ Dawnguard (-50%) $19.99 $9.99
— ⤷ Hearthfire (-50%) $9.99 $4.99

Antichamber (-75%) $19.99 $4.99

Prison Architect Standard (-50%) $29.99 $14.99
+ Aficionado (-50%) $34.99 $17.49
+ Introversioner (-50%) $39.99 $19.99
+ Name in Game (-50%) $49.99 $24.99

Day 2: 6PM 28/11 - 6PM 30/11 (UTC):
Don't Starve (-66%) $14.99 $5.09 ... 2pk: (-66%) $22.49 $7.64
♫ Soundtrack (-66%) $4.99 $1.69

Game Dev Tycoon (-50%) $9.99 $4.99

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (-60%) $19.99 $7.99

Dead Island Franchise (-75%) $49.99 $12.49
Dead Island GOTY Edition (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
— — Dead Island N/A
— — ⤷ Ripper Mod (-76%) $0.99 $0.24
— — ⤷ Ryder White N/A
Dead Island Riptide (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
— ⤷ Fashion Victim (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Survivor Pack (-75%) $4.99 $1.24

Final Fantasy VII (-67%) $11.99 $3.99

XCOM: Enemy Unknown (-75%) $39.99 $9.99
⤷ Enemy Within $29.99
⤷ Slingshot Pack (-50%) $6.99 $3.49
⤷ Elite Soldier Pack (-50%) $4.99 $2.49

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack (-66%) $19.99 $6.79
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing (-66%) $14.99 $5.09
— ⤷ Thaumaturge $3.99
— ⤷ Blue Blood $1.99
— ⤷ Arcane Mechanic $3.99

Papers, Please (-50%) $9.99 $4.99

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition (-80%) $29.99 $5.99

Day 3: 6PM 29/11 - 6PM 1/12 (UTC):
Contagion (-75%) $14.99 $3.74 ... 4pk: (-75%) $44.99 $11.24

Saint's Row IV (-60%) $49.99 $19.99
⤷ Most of the DLC is also 60% off.
Saint's Row: The Third (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
⤷ All DLC is 75% off.
Saint's Row 2 (-75%) $14.99 $3.74

Dishonored Game of the Year Edition (-66%) $39.99 $13.59
Dishonored (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
— ⤷ The Brigmore Witches (-33%) $9.99 $6.69
— ⤷ The Knife of Dunwall (-33%) $9.99 $6.69
— ⤷ Void Walker Arsenal (-33%) $3.99 $2.67
— ⤷ Dunwall City Trials (-33%) $4.99 $3.34

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold Bundle (-75%) $34.99 $8.74
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (-75%) $24.99 $6.24
— ⤷ Going East! (-75%) $12.99 $3.24
Halloween Paint Jobs Pack (-75%) $1.99 $0.49 (Not part of the Gold Bundle.)

Counter-Strike Complete (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (-75%) $14.99 $3.74
Counter-Strike: Source (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
Counter-Strike (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Call of Duty: Ghosts (-17%) $59.99 $49.97
+ Hardened Edition (-17%) $119.99 $99.59
Season Pass $49.99

Bioshock Infinite (-75%) $39.99 $9.99
Columbia's Finest $4.99
Season Pass $19.99
⤷ — Burial at Sea - Episode 1 $14.99
⤷ — Burial at Sea - Episode 2 N/A: Not yet released/priced.
⤷ — Clash in the Clouds $4.99

Surgeon Simulator 2013 (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

State of Decay (-50%) $19.99 $9.99
Breakdown $6.99

Day 4: 6PM 30/11 - 6PM 2/12 (UTC):
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs (-50%) $19.99 $9.99
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (-80%) $19.99 $3.99

Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition (-75%) $19.99 $4.99

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year (-50%) $59.99 $29.99
Borderlands 2 (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
— ⤷ Season Pass (-33%) $29.99 $20.09
— ⤷ — Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty (-33%) $9.99 $6.69
— ⤷ — Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage (-50%) $9.99 $4.99
— ⤷ — Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt (-33%) $9.99 $6.69
— ⤷ — Ultimate Vault Hunters Upgrade Pack (-33%) $4.99 $3.34
— ⤷ Psycho Pack (-33%) $9.99 $6.69
— ⤷ Collector's Edition Pack (-33%) $4.99 $3.34
— ⤷ Creature Slaughterdome (-33%) $4.99 $3.34
— ⤷ Mechromancer Pack (-33%) $9.99 $6.69
— ⤷ Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep (-33%) $9.99 $6.69
⚠ Other DLC on sale (not included in GOTY):
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 (-33%) $4.99 $3.34
Headhunter 1: Bloody Harvest (-33%) $2.99 $2.00
Headhunter 2: Wattle Gobbler (-33%) $2.99 $2.00
⤷ All cosmetic DLC is also (-33%) $0.99 $0.66

Chivalry: Complete Pack (-50%) $34.99 $17.49]
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (-75%) $24.99 $6.24 ... 4pk: -75% $74.99 $18.74
— ⤷ Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior (-25%) $14.99 $11.24

FORCED (-50%) $14.99 $7.49 ... 4pk: (-50%) $44.99 $22.49
Soundtrack (-50%) $3.99 $1.99

Total War: Rome II (-50%) $59.95 $29.97
Greek States Culture Pack -50% $7.99 $3.99
Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack $7.99
Blood & Gore $2.99

Shadowrun Returns -55% $19.99 $8.99
+ Deluxe Edition -55% $34.99 $15.74
⤷ Deluxe Edition Upgrade -55% $15 $6.75

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition -50% $69.99 $34.99
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist -50% $59.99 $29.99
— ⤷ High Power Pack DLC (-50%) $2.99 $1.49
— ⤷ Homeland DLC (-50%) $6.99 $3.49

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

The Wolf Among Us (-33%) $24.99 $16.74

Day 5: 6PM 1/12 - 6PM 3/12 (UTC):
Sid Meier's Gold Edition (-75%) $49.99 $12.49
Sid Meier's Civilization V (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
— ⤷ Gold Edition Upgrade -75%) $20.00 $5.00
— ⤷ — Sid Meier's Gods and Kings (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
— ⤷ — Cradle of Civilization - DLC Bundle (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
— ⤷ — — Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean (-75%) $2.99 $0.74
— ⤷ — — Cradle of Civilization - Asia (-75%) $2.99 $0.74
— ⤷ — — Cradle of Civilization - Americas (-75%) $2.99 $0.74
— ⤷ — — Cradle of Civilization - Mesopotamia (-75%) $2.99 $0.74
— ⤷ — Explorer’s Map Pack (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ — Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca (-75%) $7.49 $1.86
— ⤷ — Sid Meier’s Civilization® V: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II) (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ — Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ — Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ — Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ — Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
Brave New World (-66%) $29.99 $10.19 (Not included in Gold Edition.)
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
Sid Meier's Civilization® IV (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
— ⤷ Warlords (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ Beyond the Sword (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
— ⤷ Colonization (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete (-75%) $4.99 $1.24

Far Cry 3 (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
+ Deluxe Edition (-75%) $39.99 $9.99
Deluxe Edition Upgrade DLC (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon (-66%) $14.99 $5.09

FEZ Soundtrack Edition (-75%) $14.99 $3.74
FEZ (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
— ♫ Soundtrack (-75%) $6.99 $1.74

Godus (-50%) $19.99 $9.99

Metro Franchise Pack (-66%) $54.99 $18.69
Metro 2033 (-75%) $14.99 $3.74
Metro: Last Light (-66%) $39.99 $13.59
— ⤷ Metro: Last Light - Ranger Mode (-66%) $4.99 $1.69
— ⤷ Metro: Last Light - RPK (-67%) $0.99 $0.33
⚠ Other DLC on sale (not included in Franchise Pack):
Season Pass (-66%) $14.99 $5.09 (Also includes exclusive Abzats weapon.)
⤷ — Faction Pack (-66%) $4.99 $1.69
⤷ — Tower Pack (-66%) $4.99 $1.69
⤷ — Developer Pack (-66%) $3.99 $1.35
⤷ — Chronicles Pack (-66%) $4.99 $1.69

Payday 2 (-55%) $29.99 $13.49 ... 4pk: (-55%) $89.99 $40.49
Armored Transport (-55%) $6.99 $3.14
Soundtrack (-55%) $4.99 $2.24
Payday The Heist (-90%) $19.99 $1.99 ... 4pk: (-90%) $59.97 $5.99
Wolfpack DLC $9.99
Soundtrack (-90%) $3.99 $0.39

Portal Bundle (-75%) $24.98 $6.24
Portal (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
Portal 2 (-75%) $19.99 $4.99 ... 2pk: (-75%) $34.99 $8.74
Portal 2 - The Final Hours $1.99

Torchlight 2 (-75%) $19.99 $4.99 ... 4pk: (-75%) $59.99 $14.99
Torchlight (-75%) $14.99 $3.74

Day 6: 6PM 2/12 - 6PM 4/12 (UTC):
Age of Empires II HD + The Forgotten Expansion (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
Age of Empires II HD (-75%) $19.99 $4.99 ... 4pk: (-75%) $59.99 $14.99
— ⤷ The Forgotten (-50%) $9.99 $4.99
[customspoiler="AoE Bundle"]
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle (-75%) $54.99 $13.74
Age of Empires II HD (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
— ⤷ The Forgotten (-50%) $9.99 $4.99
Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection (-66%) $39.99 $13.59[/customspoiler]

Call of Duty: Black Ops II (-50%) $59.99 $29.99
+ Deluxe Edition (-50%) $79.99 $39.99
⤷ No DLC on sale.
Call of Duty: Black Ops (-50%) $39.99 $19.99

Dust: An Elysian Tail (-75%) $14.99 $3.74

Europa Universalis IV (-50%) $39.99 $19.99
+ Extreme Edition (-50%) $44.99 $22.49
⤷ Most DLC also 50% off.

Garry's Mod (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure (-50%) $39.99 $19.99
Scribblenauts Unlimited (-50%) $19.99 $9.99

Shadow Warrior $39.99 $9.99
+ Deluxe Edition (-75%) $49.99 $12.49
⤷ Deluxe Edition Upgrade (-75%) $10.00 $2.50

The Stanley Parable (-40%) $14.99 $8.99

Tomb Raider Collection (-80%) $69.99 $13.99
Tomb Raider (-80%) $49.99 $9.99
Tomb Raider I (-80%) $6.99 $1.39
Tomb Raider II (-80%) $6.99 $1.39
Tomb Raider III (-80%) $6.99 $1.39
Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation (-80%) $6.99 $1.39
Tomb Raider V: Chronicles (-80%) $6.99 $1.39
Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness (-80%) $6.99 $1.39
Tomb Raider: Legend (-80%) $6.99 $1.39
Tomb Raider: Anniversary (-80%) $8.99 $1.79
Tomb Raider: Underworld (-80%) $8.99 $1.79
⤷ All Tomb Raider (2013) DLC is also on sale at 80% off. (Not included in Collection pack.)
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (-80%) $9.99 $1.99
Raziel and Kain Character Pack (-80%) $3.49 $0.69
All the Trappings - Challenge Pack 1 (-80%) $3.49 $0.69
Things that Go Boom - Challenge Pack 2 (-80%) $3.49 $0.69
Hazardous Reunion - Challenge Pack 3 (-80%) $3.49 $0.69

Flash Sales:
Round 1: 6PM 27/11 - 2AM 28/11 (UTC):
Space Hulk (-66%) $29.99 $10.19

Castle Story (-33%) $19.99 $13.39

Crysis Collection (-75%) $69.98 $17.49
Crysis (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
Crysis Warhead (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
Crysis Maximum Edtion (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
Crysis (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
Crysis Warhead (-75%) $19.99 $4.99

HammerWatch (-66%) $9.99 $3.39 ... 4pk: (-66%) $29.99 $10.19

Round 2: 2AM 28/11 - 10AM 28/11 (UTC):
Prototype (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
Prototype 2 (-75%) $39.99 $9.99
⤷ RADNET Access Pack (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Super Meat Boy (-80%) $14.99 $2.99

Gone Home (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
⚠ 3-4 hours of gameplay.

RPG Maker VX Ace (-75%) $69.99 $17.49 ... 4pk: (-75%) $209.97 $52.48
⤷ Almost all of the 22 pieces of "DLC" are also 75% off (Inspirational Vol. 1, Adventurer's Journey, Sinister Hollows, and High Fantasy Resource Pack are only 35% off.)

Round 3: 10AM 28/11 - 6PM 28/11 (UTC):
Trials Evolution: Gold Edition (-75%) $19.99 $4.99

Evoland (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

The Cave (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
♫ Soundtrack $3.99

Primal Carnage (-75%) $14.99 $3.74
⤷ All DLC also 75% off.

Round 4: 6PM 28/11 - 2AM 29/11 (UTC):
Sanctum 2 (-80%) $14.99 $2.99 ... 4pk: (-80%) $44.99 $8.99
⤷ All DLC also 80% off.

Skullgirls (-50%) $14.99 $7.49 ... 2pk: (-50%) $24.99 $12.49 ... 4pk: (-50%) $44.99 $22.49
⤷ Squigly $4.99
⤷ Color Palette Bundle (-50%) $4.99 $2.49

Killing Floor (-75%) $19.99 $4.99 ... 6pk: (-75%) $99.95 $24.98
⤷ All DLC only 50% off individually.

System Shock 2 (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Round 5: 2AM 29/11 - 10AM 29/11 (UTC):
The Binding of Isaac (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
Wrath of the Lamb (-75%) $2.99 $0.74

StarForge Alpha (-40%) $19.99 $11.99
+ Digital Deluxe (-40%) $29.99 $17.99
+ Founders Club (-40%) $74.99 $44.99

Cities XL Platinum (-80%) $29.99 $5.99

Tropico 4 (-80%) $29.99 $5.99
⤷ All DLC also 80% off.

Round 6: 10AM 29/11 - 6PM 29/11 (UTC):
Gunpoint (-66%) $9.99 $3.39
⚠ May still be available for the same prices on the official site (includes Steam key and DRM-free copy.)
⤷ Special Edition Extras (-66%) $10.00 $3.40
⤷ Exclusive Edition Extras (-66%) $10.00 $3.40
+ Special Edition (-66%) $19.99 $6.79
+ Exclusive Edition (-66%) $29.99 $10.19

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (-75%) $14.99 $3.74
Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (-75%) $19.99 $4.99

Limbo (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Might and Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition (-75%) $39.99 $9.99
⚠ There is also a "Gold" pack for $7.49 that doesn't include Shades of Darkness.
Might & Magic: Heroes VI (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
— ⤷ Danse Macabre Adventure Pack (-50%) $9.99 $4.99
— ⤷ Pirates of the Savage Sea Adventure Pack (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
Might and Magic Heroes VI Shades of Darkness (-75%) $19.99 $4.99

Round 7: 6PM 29/11 - 2AM 30/11 (UTC):
Trine Complete (-90%) $24.99 $2.49
Trine (-90%) $9.99 $0.99
Trine 2: Complete Story ... 3pk: (-90%) $39.99 $3.99
— — Trine 2 N/A
— — ⤷ Trine 2 Complete Story Upgrade (-90%) $4.99 $0.49
♫ Trine 2 Soundtracks & Artbooks (-90%) $4.99 $0.49

Half-Life Complete (-75%) $39.99 $9.99
Half-Life 2 (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
Half-Life 2: Episode One (-75%) $7.99 $1.99
Half-Life 2: Episode Two (-75%) $7.99 $1.99
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast N/A
Half-Life 1 Anthology (-75%) $14.99 $3.74
— — Half-Life (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
— — Half-Life: Blue Shift (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— — Half-Life: Opposing Force (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
— — Team Fortress Classic (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Spelunky (-75%) $14.99 $3.74

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (-70%) $19.99 $5.99

Round 8: 2AM 30/11 - 10AM 30/11 (UTC):
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
L.A. Noire (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
DLC Bundle (-75%) $11.99 $2.99

Ace of Spades: Battle Builder (-75%) $14.99 $3.74 ... 4pk: (-75%) $44.99 $11.24

Divinity: Dragon Commander (-50%) $39.99 $19.99 ... 4pk: (-50%) $119.99 $59.99
+ Imperial Edition (-50%) $44.99 $22.49

Infestation: Survivor Stories (-75%) $14.99 $3.74
⚠ Previously known as The War Z.
+ I:SS & 3575 Gold Credits (-50%) $24.99 $12.49
+ I:SS & 9600 Gold Credits (-50%) $49.99 $24.49

Round 9: 10AM 30/11 - 6PM 30/11 (UTC):
STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic II (-50%) $9.99 $4.99

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Complete Pack (-75%) $47.99 $11.99
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
— ⤷ All-in Costume Pack (-75%) $14.99 $3.74 (Includes all costume DLC - none of which is discounted individually.)

Train Simulator 2014 ... I'm not even going to bother doing this one properly: the discounts, DLC, and pack pricing is a mess.
⚠ The only thing that you're likely to buy here is:
Steam Edition pack (-82%) $54.99 $9.89

Fallen Enchantress (-75%) $39.99 $9.99

Map Pack (-50%) $4.99 $2.49
⚠ Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes was marked as the flash sale for the first few hours, but only the Loot Pack (-75%) $4.99 $1.24 was discounted.

Round 10: 6PM 30/11 - 2AM 1/12 (UTC):
Call of Juarez Gunslinger (-66%) $14.99 $5.09

Dead Space Pack (-75%) $39.98 $9.99
Dead Space (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
Dead Space 2 (-75%) $19.99 $4.99

Serious Sam Complete Pack (-90%) $94.99 $9.49
Serious Sam 2 (-90%) $9.99 $0.99
Serious Sam 3: BFE (-90%) $39.99 $3.99 ... 4pk: (-90%) $119.97 $11.99
— ⤷ BFE Bonus Pack (-90%) $9.99 $0.99
— ⤷ Jewel of the Nile (-90%) $9.99 $0.99
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (-90%) $14.99 $1.49 ... 4pk: (-90%) $44.97 $4.49
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (-90%) $19.99 $1.99 ... 4pk: (-90%) $59.97 $5.99
— ⤷ Legend of the Beast DLC (-90%) $4.99 $0.49
Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter (-90%) $5.99 $0.59
Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter (-90%) $5.99 $0.59
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter (-90%) $4.99 $0.49
Serious Sam Double D XXL (-90%) $9.99 $0.99
[customspoiler="Alternative packs"]
Serious Sam 3 BFE Gold (-90%) $49.98 $4.99
Serious Sam 3: BFE (-90%) $39.99 $3.99
Serious Sam 3: BFE Bonus Pack (-90%) $9.99 $0.99
Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile (-90%) $9.99 $0.99

Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition (-90%) $39.99 $3.99
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (-90%) $14.99 $1.49
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (-90%) $19.99 $1.99
Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter (-90%) $5.99 $0.59
Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter (-90%) $5.99 $0.59
[/customspoiler]

Max Payne 3 Complete (-80%) $34.99 $6.99
⤷ All DLC is multiplayer-only.
Max Payne 3 (-80%) $19.99 $3.99
— ⤷ Deathmatch Made In Heaven Pack (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ Painful Memories Pack (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ Hostage Negotiation Pack (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ Local Justice Pack (-75%) $3.99 $0.99
— ⤷ Silent Killer Loadout Pack (-51%) $0.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Cemetery Map (-76%) $0.99 $0.24
— ⤷ Special Edition Pack (-76%) $0.99 $0.24
— ⤷ Deadly Force Burst (-51%) $0.49 $0.24
— ⤷ Pill Bottle Item (-51%) $0.49 $0.24
— ⤷ Classic Max Payne Character (-51%) $0.49 $0.24
Max Payne Bundle (-75%) $14.99 $3.74
Max Payne (-50%) $9.99 $4.99
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Round 11: 2AM 1/12 - 10AM 1/12 (UTC):
Castle Crashers (-75%) $14.99 $3.74 ... 4pk: (-75%) $44.97 $11.23
Blacksmith Pack (-76%) $0.99 $0.24
Pink Knight Pack (-76%) $0.99 $0.24

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition (-66%) $29.99 $10.19

Deadlight: Soundtrack Edition (-80%) $19.99 $3.99
Deadlight (-80%) $14.99 $2.99
— ♫ Soundtrack (-80%) $6.99 $1.39

LEGO Lord of the Rings (-75%) $29.99 $7.49

Round 12: 10AM 1/12 - 6PM 1/12 (UTC):
Cities in Motion 2 (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
Olden Times $3.99
Back to the Past -75% $3.99 $0.99
Lofty Landmarks -75% $2.99 $0.74
Metro Madness -75% $4.99 $1.24
Bus Mania -75% $4.99 $1.24
Wending Waterbuses -75% $4.99 $1.24
Trekking Trolleys -75% $4.99 $1.24
Cities in Motion Collection (-75%) $49.99 $12.49
Cities in Motion (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
— ⤷ Design Classics (-75%) $3.99 $0.99
— ⤷ Design Dreams (-75%) $3.99 $0.99
— ⤷ Design Marvels (-75%) $3.99 $0.99
— ⤷ Design Now (-75%) $3.99 $0.99
— ⤷ Design Quirks (-75%) $2.99 $0.74
— ⤷ German Cities (-75%) $5.99 $1.49
— ⤷ London (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ Metro Stations (-75%) $2.99 $0.74
— ⤷ Paris (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ St. Petersburg (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ Tokyo (-75%) $5.99 $1.49
— ⤷ Ulm (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ US Cities (-75%) $4.99 $1.24

F1 2013 Classic Edition (-50%) $64.99 $32.49
F1 2013 (-50%) $49.99 $24.99
— ⤷ F1 Classics: 1990s Pack (-50%) $9.99 $4.99
— ⤷ F1 Classics: Classic Tracks Pack (-50%) $9.99 $4.99
[customspoiler="DLC packs"]
F1 2013 Classic Edition Upgrade (-50%) $14.99 $7.49
F1 Classics: 1990s Pack (-50%) $9.99 $4.99
F1 Classics: Classic Tracks Pack (-50%) $9.99 $4.99
[/customspoiler]
F1 2012 (-75%) $24.99 $6.24
F1 2011 (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
F1 2010 (-75%) $24.99 $6.24
F1 Race Stars (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
⤷ DLC also 75% off.
Legend of Grimrock (-80%) $14.99 $2.99

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
+ Collector's Edition (-75%) $39.99 $9.99
World Hunter Pack (-75%) $3.99 $0.99
Siberian Strike (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
Digital Extras N/A - I think these come with the Collector's Edition, but the store page isn't clear: it refers to a "Special Edition".

Round 13: 6PM 1/12 - 2AM 2/12 (UTC):
Darksiders II (-80%) $49.99 $9.99
⤷ All DLC is also 80% off.
Darksiders (-80%) $19.99 $3.99

Just Cause Collection (-80%) $29.99 $5.99
Just Cause (-60%) $6.99 $2.79
Just Cause 2 (-80%) $14.99 $2.99
— ⤷ DLC Collection (-80%) $6.99 $1.39
— ⤷ — Black Market Boom Pack DLC (-80%) $1.99 $0.39
— ⤷ — Agency Hovercraft (-81%) $0.99 $0.19
— ⤷ — Black Market Aerial Pack DLC (-80%) $1.99 $0.39
— ⤷ — Bull's Eye Assault Rifle (-81%) $0.99 $0.19
— ⤷ — Chevalier Classic (-81%) $0.99 $0.19
— ⤷ — Monster Truck DLC (-81%) $0.99 $0.19
— ⤷ — Rico's Signature Gun DLC (-81%) $0.99 $0.19

NBA 2K14 (-50%) $29.99 $14.99

Rocksmith 2014 (-33%) $59.99 $40.19
⤷ DLC not discounted.

Round 14: 2AM 2/12 - 10AM 2/12 (UTC):
Deadpool (-75%) $39.99 $9.99
Merc With A Map Pack (-75%) $2.99 $0.74

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine (-80%) $14.99 $2.99 ... 4pk: (-80%) $44.99 $8.99

Mount & Blade Collection (-75%) $34.99 $8.74
Mount & Blade (-75%) $14.99 $3.74
Mount & Blade: Warband (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
— ⤷ Napoleonic Wars (-75%) $9.99 $2.49
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Poker Night 2 (-80%) $4.99 $0.99
Poker Night at the Inventory (-80%) $4.99 $0.99

Round 15: 10AM 1/12 - 6PM 2/12 (UTC):
Farming Simulator 2013: TITANIUM Edition (-50%) $27.99 $13.99
Modding Tutorials (-50%) $5.99 $2.99 (There's also a pack with base game + this DLC for $14.99)
Ursus (-50%) $16.99 $8.49
Official Expansion (Titanium Edition Upgrade) (-50%) $19.99 $9.99 (This is only for owners of the non-titanium edition of FS2013.)

GRID 2 (-75%) $49.99 $12.49
⤷ DLC isn't part of the flash sale - it only has the 40% sale discount.

Magicka Collection (-75%) $39.99 $9.99 USD
Magicka (-75%) $9.99 $2.49 ... 4pk: (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
— ⤷ Aspiring Musician Robes (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Dungeons and Daemons (-75%) $3.99 $0.99
— ⤷ Dungeons and Gargoyles $3.99
— ⤷ Final Frontier (-75%) $2.99 $0.74
— ⤷ Frozen Lake (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Gamer Bundle (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Grimnir's Laboratory (-76%) $0.99 $0.24
— ⤷ Heirlooms Item Pack (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Holiday Spirit Item Pack (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Horror Props Item Pack (-75%) $2.99 $0.74
— ⤷ Lonely Island Cruise (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Marshlands (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Mega Villain Robes (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Nippon (-76%) $0.99 $0.24
— ⤷ Party Robes (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Peculiar Gadgets Item Pack (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ The Other Side of the Coin (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ The Stars Are Left (-75%) $5.99 $1.49
— ⤷ The Watchtower (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Tower of Niflheim (-75%) $1.99 $0.49
— ⤷ Vietnam (-75%) $4.99 $1.24
— ⤷ Wizard's Survival Kit (-76%) $0.99 $0.24

Reus (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Round 16: 6PM 2/12 - 2AM 3/12 (UTC):
Brutal Legend (-90%) $19.99 $1.99
+ Brutal Legend + Original Soundtrack (-90%) $24.99 $2.49

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (-75%) $29.99 $7.49

NASCAR: The Game 2013 (-75%) $39.99 $9.99 ... 4pk: (-75%) $119.99 $29.99
Summer Heat Pack (-75%) $6.99 $1.74
The Long Run to Homestead Pack (-75%) $6.99 $1.74
All Star Pack (-75%) $6.99 $1.74
Now We're Runnin'! (-75%) $6.99 $1.74
Light It Up! (-75%) $6.99 $1.74
Settle In, Boys! (-75%) $6.99 $1.74

Guncraft (-75%) $14.99 $3.74 ... 4pk: (-75%) $44.99 $11.24
Sci-Fi SFX Pack (-76%) $0.99 $0.24
Horror SFX Pack (-76%) $0.99 $0.24

Round 17: 2AM 3/12 - 10AM 3/12 (UTC):
Endless Space Gold (-75%) $34.99 $8.74
Endless Space (-75%) $29.99 $7.49
— ⤷ Disharmony (-75%) $9.99 $2.49

Guns of Icarus Online (-75%) $14.99 $3.74
+ Collectors Edition (-75%) $19.99 $4.99 ... 4pk: (-75%) $29.99 $7.49

How to Survive (-50%) $14.99 $7.49
⤷ DLC not discounted.

Natural Selection 2 (-90%) $24.99 $2.49 ... 4pk: (-90%) $74.99 $7.49
+ Deluxe Edition (-90%) $39.99 $3.99
Deluxe Edition Upgrade (-90%) $14.99 $1.49

Round 18: 10AM 3/12 - 6PM 3/12 (UTC):
Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures (-66%) $14.99 $5.09

AudioSurf (-90%) $9.99 $0.99

Planetary Annihilation (-33%) $59.99 $40.19

Test Drive Unlimited 2 (-75%) $19.99 $4.99
Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends (-80%) $19.99 $3.99

Note:
This is the sale list for the 2013 Steam Spring/Autumn sale.

ended up buying a lot, surprisingly. miasmata, shadow warrior, the stanley parable, speedrunners, gone home, gunpoint, magrunner: dark pulse and bought my fiancee shadowrun: returns and rogue legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back