CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
The community vote reminded me that I have two extra gift copies of Dust in my inventory, and 4 people on my friend's list want it.  The first two people to send me a PM or message me on Steam can each have one.

Late edit: Both gone!

Dust looks pretty cool. Normally I'm kinda turned off by that anime looking style, depending on the game.

I like that one of the screenshots on the Steam store shows all the graphical settings, never seen that before.

Not even my second major sale (Autumn not included) and I have the feeling I want everything but have owned them before ^_~ Hopefully Valve will be extra nice and 80% DS again along with a deep discount on KSP. Any other wishes?

If one so desired, one could get Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Steam) at GameFly for $15.99 after using the GFDDEC20 coupon. :D

EDIT: Oops! I meant DEC not NOV! Gah. Fixed

Thanks so much Bacon Parade for Dust! I was planning on getting it if it won the community vote this time around but free is even better. :) You rock.

Why do I always miss price glitches?!?! I wait exactly when the next batch of deal come and nothing. I get caught up doing stuff and then price glitch.
I seem to miss glitches, as well - whether it's Steam or Gamersgate.

Them deals flip either when I'm at work (1pm EST on Steam) or when I'm sleeping (around 3AM EST for GG).

Booo, Dishonored DLC only 50% off and the base game is already a daily, so this should be the best discount it sees.

I reiterate, booo.
Hopefully, Tony can make a deal w/ Zenimax/Bethesda and cook up something mind-blowing for Dishonored DLC and Skyrim DLC.

{Taps foot impatiently}
EDIT:

work is the worst
Work pays the bills.

So, naw - not really. :D

I just wish Steam and GG had better timing for me on glitches and sales. ;) I miss out on some things b/c I'm not near a PC.

So, who wants the following Humble Gift links PM'd to them...?  Quote with what you want.

Cities in Motion 2

Killing Floor

Sanctum Collection

Space Pirates and Zombies

Zeno Clash

Also, still have that BR region locked ACIII Deluxe DLC (Uplay keys) for anyone that can use it.

Hopefully, Tony can make a deal w/ Zenimax/Bethesda and cook up something mind-blowing for Dishonored DLC and Skyrim DLC.

{Taps foot impatiently}
EDIT:

Work pays the bills.

So, naw - not really. :D

I just wish Steam and GG had better timing for me on glitches and sales. ;) I miss out on some things b/c I'm not near a PC.
That just gets me excited, pump me up full of hope about Tony and his magic, and we will get let down.

So, who wants the following Humble Gift links PM'd to them...? Quote with what you want.

Cities in Motion 2

Killing Floor

Sanctum Collection

Zeno Clash

Also, still have that BR region locked ACIII Deluxe DLC (Uplay keys) for anyone that can use it.
I would take Cities in Motion 2 if you still have it?

THANKS NEURO!

So, who wants the following Humble Gift links PM'd to them...? Quote with what you want.

Cities in Motion 2

Killing Floor

Sanctum Collection

Zeno Clash

I'll take the one with the most valuable card drops. :whistle2:

WTF?  So Don't Starve was 67% off and now it's only 40% off.  So I guess we know what the discount will be during flash sale... fuck that game and it refusing to hit 75% off.  

>playing our games
asian_man_lol_gif.gif

WTF? So Don't Starve was 67% off and now it's only 40% off. So I guess we know what the discount will be during flash sale... fuck that game and it refusing to hit 75% off.
It's because Valve added it to my account without me buying it. I broke the laws of bundling, so now it'll never be bundled and all good discounts are off.

Cities in Motion 2

Killing Floor

Sanctum Collection

Zeno Clash

Dang it - I only need a USa-region based ACIII: Season Pass UPlay Key. :(

Cities in Motion 2

Killing Floor

Sanctum Collection

Zeno Clash

I would love Killing Floor if you wouldn't mind.

EDIT: Got the key, thanks so much Neuro!

When i added my little sister she asked me "how the fuck do you actually play all these games"

you don't dumbass. you don't.
If I added a family member on Steam, I would have to switch to Origin.

Actually, maybe I should friend my whole family on Origin; they would think I never play any games!

Oh, I do believe MysterD would disagree with you.

The Bioshock glitch lasted a good twenty minutes, so I'd say you've still got a chance.
I would HEAVILY recommend playing Bioshock 1 before you even think of going near Bioshock: Infinite.

Bioshock 1 is one of my favorite games of all time. Seriously - just play this game. If you wanted a hybrid FPS/RPG, this is the game for you. Plus, the story & atmosphere is simply awesome.

In BS:I, there are some nods to the original game. Plus, the BIoshock: Infinite - Burial At Sea DLC's do indeed take place both in Rapture.

I haven't played the Burial At Sea DLC's yet, BTW.

If you do decide to play Bioshock 2, make sure you at least play Minerva's Den DLC - it's great; and it's actually even better than the Bioshock 2 base game, IMHO. Mind you, the base game is good - but, it does reuse assets and its story is nowhere as personal nor as interesting as the Den DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back