CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus, Papers, please, Gone Home and Wolfs among us all at the same time. wtf I want all of them at that discounted price
Looking forward to seeing how this vote ends up. All three have been on sale already, right? Papers, Please is my GOTY. There have been a ton of unique independent games this year, but that is the only one i'd put above absolutely everything else.

Unrelated: 70% off RCT3 is massively disappointing. Wanted to gift that to some people, but not when it has been $2 cheaper.

I would sell my soul to Satan for 75% off Skyrim DLC.
That can be arranged.

FlandersDevil.png

Dungeon Defenders glitching at 85% or was it 75% all sale?
It was the same 85% off flash deal during summer sale so it is not a glitch. I want the DD collection but paying $7.50 for the whole collection when you already knew that it had been bundled a few times is not the way of CAG.

If you somehow missed Trials Evolution from the autumn sale.. now is the time to buy it. Totally worth the price.

Sorry about the delay on this, I've been really distracted with a new kittykat on my hands, and a very demanding one.  I'm sure she's thinking, best Christmas gift ever -- a home.

For Posterity: Community Vote Results (2AM)

Capture.png

For Posterity: Community Voting Resutls (10AM)

Capture2.png

A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2 

QP5FB-6VEGW-74QT4

Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time

QIW5B-56P9I-D4NH0

Shattered Haven

QW8K3-KP5TE-6LMAZ

Hacker Evolution Duality

QJ2NH-8INVD-I0A9H

gone home has beeen on sale on humble store for 75% off so u know i check the enchancee helper just so u know u couldd buy for bundle fuddle
Enchancee? is that like a secret Pokemon that checks Steam prices for you? i'd make a sick-ass drawing of one but I ain't no artist.

Aw fuck it, I'm gonna pick up F1 Race Stars. I know it's supposedly kinda meh. But I've only got a week left to take advantage of the oops discount, and GamersGate (surprisingly) has it cheaper than steam.
So tempted... I honestly probably should, but dat DLC...

Hopefully they left the sex and nudity out of the board game or that going to get... awkward.
I think you and I attend very different board game parties. ^_~

Just googled it. Looks pretty awesome. :)
It's one of the best. It's like apples to apples, for the adult mind. There's a free online version that'll give you the flavor. But it really is best played with 4 or more (6+ imo)

Since none of the rest of you lazy bastards could be bothered.

un8n.jpg
Sorry. Kittykat. See Above.

There isn't even an option to purchase it. Just says "Get Windows 8.1 to run this app, you backwoods, inbred hater of progress."

Oh well, it will probably go on sale elsewhere soon enough.
I prefer the term Retrogrouch. ^_~ (see title)

Yeah, I got lucky last night.. was redeeming shift keys and vaguely remembered that there was a limit before it resets, so I googled it to check. I was at 252 keys.. the limit is 255.
I h8 u spoder. You did this to distract me, steal 255 keys, and prevent me from announcing the F1 2013 Classic Edition price from next Fall.

y u do dis?

Holy shit, waiting does pay off! Left 4 Dead 2 is now FREE :D
^_^ Cheers. Merry Christmas. (I'm happy it's not yet another Portal giveaway, well and i didn't own L4D2)

It's so-so.  A bit too easy and hyper-generic but a fun enough hack-n-slash for a buck.  Edit: And people need to stop replying in between when I reply to someone without a quote.  CURSE YOU!

It's so-so. A bit too easy and hyper-generic but a fun enough hack-n-slash for a buck. Edit: And people need to stop replying in between when I reply to someone without a quote. CURSE YOU!
merry christmas grumpy mooby u neeed a spanking party to cheere u upp and yea for first crash of this sale lol must be l4d2 freee crash it

Any good dailies today? I haven't been able to check yet.

Been busy focusing on my... brand new Audio Technica m50s headphones! I would use one word to describe them:

iNzXfX0s2nVoY.gif

Thanks to everyone for the headphone feedback over the last couple days. :p

Nothing that hasn't be on sale before for the same prices: Deus Ex HR, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Payderp 2, Endless Space, Football Manager, EU4, Terraria, Skyrim, and Trials.

Any good dailies today? I haven't been able to check yet.

Been busy focusing on my... brand new Audio Technica m50s headphones! I would use one word to describe them:
iNzXfX0s2nVoY.gif

Thanks to everyone for the headphone feedback over the last couple days. :p
^_^ *happy*

I am surprised. I assumed everyone and their dog owned L4D2 by now.
I didn't. I'm not some sort of chump who paid money for free game. ;)

Worst.  Holiday Sale.  Ever.  Only reason I anticipate the Summer 2014 sale is to see how they can top this disappointment again. :fridge:

^_^ Cheers. Merry Christmas. (I'm happy it's not yet another Portal giveaway, well and i didn't own L4D2)
Now that you mention it, Portal was actually the very first and free game that I got on steam, then I bought Portal 2, then Summer Sale, then I found CAG, then came the Bundles waves...and now I find myself collecting games like a obessive scout collecting his badges.

Portal why you do this to me? :cry:

QToIi1F.jpg

Has there ever been a free game giveaway that HASN'T completely crashed the host?

If I remember correctly, even the Snuggle Truck giveaway had problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back