CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tebow is probably all we could afford for a lawyer.

Hmmm, Tebow as a lawyer - that'd be interesting. ;)
Where's RollingSkull when you need him?

1508606-gyakutensaiban049.png

It's not rigged. They just know the results ahead of time..
So it's just like a U.S. presidential election. <rimshot>

Might've already been posted, but day 11 and 12 deals are posted on Steam blog already...

Day 11:
Fallout: New Vegas 66% off
Deadlight 80% off
Mass Effect 2 75% off
Euro Truck Simulator 2 75% off
Might & Magic Heroes VI 75% off
The Swapper 66% off
Risk of Rain 33% off
Spelunky 75% off
Total War: Rome II 50% off

Day 12:
Grand Theft Auto IV 75% off
Alan Wake 90% off
Kerbal Space Program 40% off
Metro: Last Light 66% off
Rising Storm 75% off
Game Dev Tycoon 50% off
Outlast 66% off
Farming Simulator 2013 50% off
Injustice: Gods Among Us 50% off
Someone wake me when the actual deals begin. . . .

Race the Sun, Guacamelee, and (believe it or not) Two Worlds have been pleasant surprises for me this year.

So, another DLC question: What's some standout DLC you guys can think of that was worth playing?

Someone wake me when the actual deals begin. . . .
The good news: this sale will never end

The bad news: You are in your own personal hell. You will never find a deal suitable to spend money on, and every time there's a community vote, the option you vote for will lose

Welcome to Hell, Warreni

The good news: this sale will never end

The bad news: You are in your own personal hell. You will never find a deal suitable to spend money on, and every time there's a community vote, the option you vote for will lose

Welcome to Hell, Warreni
pa, u need dis as ur avatar-

MV5BMTM3ODUyOTYwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQ4NTQzMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR8,0,214,317_.jpg

Hurrrggh... My Assassin's Creed Steam collection is pretty important to me and the only game I don't have through Steam is the first one, I have a DRM free version of it from Direct2Drive.

Do I double dip for $5 to get the full series on Steam? I don't really even like the game. I could rationalize that I used free card money to pay for it I guess.

Hurrrggh... My Assassin's Creed Steam collection is pretty important to me and the only game I don't have through Steam is the first one, I have a DRM free version of it from Direct2Drive.

Do I double dip for $5 to get the full series on Steam? I don't really even like the game. I could rationalize that I used free card money to pay for it I guess.
I was about to tell you to double dip until I saw you said you don't even like the game. No use really if you don't like the games. If it's just to complete the collection wait until it's eventually $2.50.

I was about to tell you to double dip until I saw you said you don't even like the game. No use really if you don't like the games. If it's just to complete the collection wait until it's eventually $2.50.
I can't imagine it getting that low, the game is from 2007 and settled at the current $20 MSRP a long time ago. I saw a guy selling in the trade thread for $3.95 but then I'm paying real money instead of steam wallet money.

I was farting around in that game about a month ago and can see myself picking it up again at some point for another hour or maybe more, I sort of always wanted to play through it on PC but never did.

Voted for Tetrobot since that was the only one I don't already own. Of course Universe Sandbox is going to win the vote. It always wins the vote every time its up during a sale. Suspicious ? .. of course not... 

I am unfamiliar with Castle Storm, but it seems many have it wishlisted.
It's a combination of a pull-shoot (like angry birds, but you don't pull back first) and an attack-defend castle defense game with upgrades and such for projectiles and troops that can be set before rounds begin. I found it to be pretty good, it has a decently humorous storyline and the gameplay is tuned pretty well. The first few levels do a good job of teaching you to switch between the different types of mechanics.

What?! I went away for a few hours and I missed Guacamelee! price glitch, now I need to go knock myself out.  :booty:

On a serious note, Guacamelee! is really worth getting for it's price now... good gameplay, nice visual and stylish music.

" And get the soundtrack edition if you can or our resident kitty will hunt you down! "  :twoguns:

PS: I didn't say the last sentence, I thought Harvey Dent said that

gJDdH7W.jpg

What?! I went away for a few hours and I missed Guacamelee! price glitch, now I need to go knock myself out. :booty:

On a serious note, Guacamelee! is really worth getting for it's price now... good gameplay, nice visual and stylish music.

" And get the soundtrack edition if you can or our resident kitty will hunt you down! "

gJDdH7W.jpg
This kitty looks like a bigger version of my new kitty.

I can't imagine it getting that low, the game is from 2007 and settled at the current $20 MSRP a long time ago. I saw a guy selling in the trade thread for $3.95 but then I'm paying real money instead of steam wallet money.
Am I really that forgettable? :whistle2:(

I could sell it using the market "trick", but that'd be $4.50 $3.35 after market tax if you supplied the item.

I have the same problem! I did see Jake was selling it for a little less than $3, which is not bad at all. On the other hand I also didn't really care for the game and am unlikely to pick it up again. I think I'll wait for the Humble Bundle. The only other AC I own is 2, and it has long been backlogged.

Not me.  I'm holding out for a copy of Coconut Queen from Asheskitty.

(Edit: Don't gift me Coconut Queen.  I already have Coconut Queen.)

I've reached 198 sales on the Steam market... with several more globe cards to come this year. I think I'ma have to submit my non-US resident info to Steam, guess that's not a big deal but I was hoping to get through the year with under 200 listings. I think it should be 200 sales, not mere listings, but whatever.

I'mma let you finish Steam Thread, but first you got some twistedness up in your Shadow Planet:
A80LP-8M9BJ-00JYA

Also, here's two games that I'm pretty sure Mooby has given lots of high praise to:

And Yet It Moves HLITN-NL93W-8W48A
Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time 6KFW2-99D8B-XP5G6

Edit: Apparently I already owned Plain Sight, so you can have this mess too:
KA28Q-50Q6Y-RJNKX

Don't Starve does have cards.

I've reached 198 sales on the Steam market... with several more globe cards to come this year. I think I'ma have to submit my non-US resident info to Steam, guess that's not a big deal but I was hoping to get through the year with under 200 listings. I think it should be 200 sales, not mere listings, but whatever.
It's definitely sales and not merely listings. Looking over my market history confirms that.

I'mma let you finish Steam Thread, but first you got some twistedness up in your Shadow Planet:
A80LP-8M9BJ-00JYA

Also, here's two games that I'm pretty sure Mooby has given lots of high praise to:

And Yet It Moves HLITN-NL93W-8W48A
Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time 6KFW2-99D8B-XP5G6

Edit: Apparently I already owned Plain Sight, so you can have this mess too:
KA28Q-50Q6Y-RJNKX
Got Doc Clock, thanks been trying to get that 1 for a while, I dont quite know why though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back