CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, he's straight up jam.
smuckers-strawberry-jam-profile.jpg

EDIT:

Master of taking the servers down on exclusives that aren't even 3 years old.
Wait - I thought EA were the kings of that crap?

What kind of drinks and shots?
Just one glass of wine, but I haven't eaten today.

My house > any movie theater (with exceptions to IMAX). It's cheaper, I don't have to sit with the common rabble and the dress code is much more forgiving (no shirt, no shoes, no ______, no problem).
This. I need a female version of:

44396353.jpg

Nobody can truly read that.
OMG don't be such a Sober Sally.

What is style?

Let's not forget your computer cost you money too.
Hey, I need that $200 GPU for ...Matlab.

smuckers-strawberry-jam-profile.jpg

EDIT:

Wait - I thought EA were the kings of that crap?
EA isn't charging 50 dollars a year for online. Gran turismo 5 and resistance 3's servers are being pulled, they're 3 year old games.

Edit: resistance 3 is 2 years old.

if this happens i'll stroke out and have a seizure simultaneously
Don't worry, the same thing happened to me already.

Ahhhhh, now I see why you needed Psychonauts - you need it for the Bingo Card!
You're not needing the actual game!
Oh aren't you clever, you figured it out.

My house > any movie theater (with exceptions to IMAX).
Move to an IMAX. Boom, problem solved.

Nah, he's straight up jam.
I'm always took him as a marmalade kind of guy.

This. I need a female version of:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/352021-asheskitty/

So instead of the arguably greatest pool game which also has the highest % off, people voted for the lowest % off title, that's also going to be a FREE TO PLAY game, that's just charging 20 dollars to get in early that isn't even done yet.

I don't even have words
It's also listed as the #21 best selling game right now, just to further fuel your rage.

Angry Old Man Alert - This is what happens when kids grow up on crap like Teletubbies, Barney, Dora, and Spongebob.  

I just got 104 million on the Captain America pinball table! My old score was only 13 million so I'm feeling pretty good. "You beat Tormut_Rose's score, you beat BigShowB3's score, you beat Parallack's score!" Then I see "beat Dan Glebitts score, 80,000,000 more needed" and that was demoralizing.

I just got 104 million on the Captain America pinball table! My old score was only 13 million so I'm feeling pretty good. "You beat Tormut_Rose's score, you beat BigShowB3's score, you beat Parallack's score!" Then I see "beat Dan Glebitts score, 80,000,000 more needed" and that was demoralizing.
Dislike!

That's a tough table, so nice score! I'll work my way back to that one eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back