CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't normally play platformers (I always have trouble with the jumping) but my last four purchases have all been platformers with visual style: Guacamelee, Giana Sisters, Dust and Brothers... sigh. I can see 30-60 mins each before they go into the "played" list in the Steam library.

Should have learned my lesson with Trine 2...

Great, just great... Gas Guzzlers is a flash sale... but those assholes won't give me a steam key (from IR Hammerhead bundle)

ku-medium.gif
ku-medium.gif

ku-medium.gif
ku-medium.gif

original.gif
ku-medium.gif

Wow Steam. I booted up Skyrim because I feel the need to beat the game before ESO comes out (aka start the main quest, lol), and about 5 minutes in it randomly boots me out of Skyrim and starts doing a cloud sync.

Of course it's going slow as hell now...

I put 78 hours into the game, did all the side factions, and dawnguard but I have not done the main quest, lol.

Voted for Volgarr but I'm guessing the game I couldn't care less about TItan Quest will win since it has the steepest discount. Skulls of the Shogun would a be fine choice but I'm guessing it doesn't stand a chance as well.

Great, just great... Gas Guzzlers is a flash sale... but those assholes won't give me a steam key (from IR Hammerhead bundle)
BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME GAME WE CHANGED THE ENGINE AND IT NOW USES VAC REALLY

That excuse always works.

Edit: Aha... they DID have the original game on Greenlight. But of course that's been deleted, but someone mentions it on Desura. Now they have a new publisher for their game. Yep, I'm never supporting these devs again.

Still need cheap TQ:IT...
I wonder if they'll even put the expansion on sale.

I just found out at the ubisoft store that the frycry 3 deluxe edition is only $10. That grey if I'm reading that correctly.

I just found out at the ubisoft store that the frycry 3 deluxe edition is only $10. That grey if I'm reading that correctly.
It's been that price on Amazon a few times recently, and even glitched at $7.49 for a while as well, so nothing to get too excited about. That is likely a uPlay version though, FYI.

Whatever happened to Mind Link? We need more gifs in this thread, stat.

Sorry mods!

not really

kyaryyy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back