CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
God damn it, Tebow.

bPGBGuS.jpg

I didnt want to buy NBA2K14 because its not the updated/next-gen version... but after seeing this, I think I will have to reconsider.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CVFcSSNGGI

Humble Witcher Weekly incoming.
Here's to hoping Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order will be the BTA Tier.

EDIT:

It was yellow comic sans... I hate everyone's attempts at specific prophesy. If it was a weekly, I'd bet #1 would be in the $1 level and #2 in the $6 level... hence the sarcastic nature of my comment. I would ask MysterD to write a longer treatise on it, but...
Hmmmm - "But" what, Ashes....?

{folds my arms and waits for her response}

EDIT 2:

I own Batman: Arkham Origins - Season Pass? I do not remember purchasing this. In fact, I actually remember thinking I did not want this.

#sleephoarding
I think GameFly and GMG a few times had this like REALLY cheap...

I think Flowette violated me last night in my sleep because I just bought OMG-Zombies.  

I always complain about Indie devs overpricing games so I figure I should support when they set a reasonable price, plus as Hal put it, zombies and critical acclaim.  Add cards and the decision was made.

Ten levels in it's a fun and challenging little game.  It's a chain reaction puzzle game.  You get 3 sniper shots and the goal is to use them wisely and cause chain reactions of zombie deaths in order to kill as many possible zombies with those three shots.  You are awarded money/medals for the percentage you kill with a 90%+ giving you the most money.  You can then use the money to either upgrade the zombies (so they cause more damage/better chain reactions), your bullets, or explosive barrels that show up in stages and can be shot to kill zombies.  I can definitely see why this is so popular (or was I guess on the PSP).  

I'm hoping to get some money back with the cards (at least $1).  No cards have been sold so far so you have the typical jackass undercutting, but the market should hopefully settle down.  

It has come to my attention that multiple-time GOTY and Steam thread favourite Revelations 2012 has had a drop in price. It's now yours for just £1.79/$2.49/probablyaboutfiftycentsfromJakeNome

Wanna know the weirdest thing about Revelations 2012?

It's actually not that bad a game.

It has come to my attention that multiple-time GOTY and Steam thread favourite Revelations 2012 has had a drop in price. It's now yours for just £1.79/$2.49/probablyaboutfiftycentsfromJakeNome

I agree. It's hard to solo (at least for me) so I quit after I got to a pretty hard stage, but co-op with some decent players it's not a bad romp. Plus sexy dance button.

You complain too much. And you hog the duvet.

:nottalking:
So you violate me and stalk me. I calling Dr. Phil now to tell my story.

I think Flowette violated me last night in my sleep because I just bought OMG-Zombies.

I always complain about Indie devs overpricing games so I figure I should support when they set a reasonable price, plus as Hal put it, zombies and critical acclaim. Add cards and the decision was made.
Count me in that mess as well. Your comment on the cards and the ultra-cheap intro price pushed me towards a buy.

I'm hoping the game lives up to its acclaim.

Sweet, I'll get it when it's 75% off =P

*looks up Revelations 2012*

"Wow, this looks interesting! Maybe I should get it!"

*goes to Steam page, says I already own it*

*feels an awkward mix of "oh, neat" and somehow, disappointment, at the same time*

This is the life of a backlogger. I don't know who/what/when/where/why I own this game, but I do somehow.

Revelations 2012 had a huge patch last year that patched a lot of the bugs and even improved the game in a lot of ways, both graphically and in gameplay. Its still a bad game, but its not the spawn of satan it was when it first released.

Also, Revelations 2014: Rebirth has been announced. I dont know about you guys, but im preordering dat as soon as it goes up. fuck ing GOTY

It was yellow comic sans... I hate everyone's attempts at specific prophesy. If it was a weekly, I'd bet #1 would be in the $1 level and #2 in the $6 level... hence the sarcastic nature of my comment. I would ask MysterD to write a longer treatise on it, but...
Yeah, yeah. It was obvious sarcasm. I saw that. Rang a bit too true, though.

Does CD Projekt even have enough games for a Humble bundle? Also as owners of GOG they're kind of competitors to Humble so I'm not really sure that's something they would do, though of course nothing can be ruled out at this point.

I guess if you think you'll play something at some point in the not too terribly distant future then get it otherwise it probably won't hurt to wait.

If nothing else they'll probably slash the price again way down when Witcher 3 comes out since they did that with Witcher 1 at about the time 2 came out.
The one reason why I wouldn't expect a Humble Bundle is that they own GOG. Still, it's enough of a doubt that I can wait. It'll hit this price again. Or better. I still need to play Witcher 1, anyway.

*looks up Revelations 2012*

"Wow, this looks interesting! Maybe I should get it!"

*goes to Steam page, says I already own it*

*feels an awkward mix of "oh, neat" and somehow, disappointment, at the same time*

This is the life of a backlogger. I don't know who/what/when/where/why I own this game, but I do somehow.
You know what is the worst part? You will never be able to experience the game at its worse, how it was release, completely and utterly broken. It was a sight to behold.

Now its just a bad game :(

Nice. I want The Novelist. Not sure if it's too soon for it to be 75% off.
If I were in control of a game's sale pricing, I wouldn't hit a new sale threshold during a mere Valentine's Day sale. But then, those who are in control of said things have demonstrated in the past that they're not all marketing geniuses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back