The Stones Throw SOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krom - It All Makes Sense Now (album)

edit: pretty cool album though it is completly diffrent than the other one as most of the d'n'b sound is stripped away and there is no lyrics. Wish I could find an actual copy to buy

[quote name='senorwoohoo']FB, should I check out the Silk Demise?
[/quote]

Yeah, you would probably dig them. Its a dark and moody sound of trip-hop. I have to warn ya though, a few of the tracks on it up at Oink are not of the greatest quality. But it is enough to tell you if its worth buying or not (and IMO, it is totally worth buying).

Also you would probably love Beauty's Confusion, they sound a bit like Daughter Darling but without as many samples as DD used. Really cool album.

Beauty's Confusion - Breath In (album)

[quote name='fart_bubble']Yeah, you would probably dig them. Its a dark and moody sound of trip-hop. I have to warn ya though, a few of the tracks on it up at Oink are not of the greatest quality. But it is enough to tell you if its worth buying or not (and IMO, it is totally worth buying).

Also you would probably love Beauty's Confusion, they sound a bit like Daughter Darling but without as many samples as DD used. Really cool album.

Beauty's Confusion - Breath In (album)[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I'll have to check 'em out later.

DJ Vadim - U.S.S.R. Repertoire(album)

Pretty good stuff, very similar to DJ Krush in the sense of dark-sounding beats.

Edit: Damnit, sometimes OiNK users suck at tagging and numbering the tracks. This album's all out of whack until I get home and fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back