The Summer OTT Extravaganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best: The Last of Us and Watch_Dogs

Worst: Wonderbook, Wreckateer, and the entire Nintendo conference

Honorable mentions: Beyond, Dishonored, GOW Judgement*, Halo 4, Tomb Raider, Splinter Cell, Need for Speed Most Wanted, God of War Ascension

*since People Can Fly is doing this one I really hope they make it more Bulletstorm than GoW

Morning all

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Seriously though guys, let's play Day Z this weekend. Unfortunately my headphones won't be here until next week.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if my PX5s work with the pc? Probably. I guess.

EDIT: saw this on gaf ...

"he (Rocket) has been instructed directly to stop his work as a multiplayer designer so that he can focus exclusively on Day Z, and that he believes that Day Z is the first step towards Bohemia gearing up to make it into a full standalone game"

:wave:

I want to get Dragon's Dogma, but I know it will be $29 in a week or 3...God knows I have enough in the backlog to sustain me.

I'd like to pick up the GOTY edition of Arkham City, but the fact PS + just gave me 12 games (none of which I had, and only 4 that I'll probably play) I can't forsee how I'd ever get the time to get around it.

And off to the kid's Zoo field trip. In the pouring rain. I took the day off work for this?

Why I should clear my backlog before I purshase new games - bought Rage full price or close to it not too long ago and haven't gotten around to it yet and now its $9.99 already.

Yeaaaaa, backlogs suck. I'm lucky that I actually beat Rage when it was still ~$40 (and it only cost me $45 at launch). Currently going through Witcher 2, which I spent $130 for the CE last year.

You still working on Demon's Souls, Sneaky?

Started a few days ago. I'm on 5-1, at level 27 or something like that.

I like it a lot. It's not as polished as Dark Souls at all, but it's nice to see Dark's roots and how similar they play.

I put it down a few weeks back due to work and haven't picked it up again. Was getting stuck at the dragon in 1-2 (yeaaaaa, I didn't get very far). Planning to start it up again soonish.

Well, I read, that it's actually better (difficulty wise) to go through the game as 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, then 1-2.

So that's how I've been doing it.

Interesting, I may try that out. I also need to go back to 1-1 and finally kill that cunt Malda. I keep getting her to 1/5th health then she pull some magic attack out of her rotten snatch that breaks my guard and instant kills me in three hits.

[quote name='munch']Durrrrrrrrr[/QUOTE]

I don't think you get my post. It was harping on the word "pose" versus saying "posse", which I am assuming he meant.

Durrrrrrrrrr

[quote name='Gears24']started CastleVania:LOS the other day. Not really much interested in it.[/QUOTE]

What a coincidence. I literally just popped in my PS3 and was gonna post here to ask if I should play it on easy since I'm not good at Devil May Cry type games (particularly boss battles) and I assume thats what this is.

[quote name='Maklershed']What a coincidence. I literally just popped in my PS3 and was gonna post here to ask if I should play it on easy since I'm not good at Devil May Cry type games (particularly boss battles) and I assume thats what this is.[/QUOTE]
Haha. Wow,what a coincidence. I do recommend playing on easy though,if you never played a Devil May Cry game.

Yeah thats what I went with and I'm glad I did cause I just want to enjoy this and beat it and get it back to my buddy. I'm ashamed to admit I'm already getting jossled around pretty good by the wargs even on easy.

I put Bioshock 2 on easy cause I'm not too good at this type of first person shooters. I'm much more of a run straight ahead and shoot fast type. Bioshock really punishes that type of gameplay.

I played the demo of Castlevania. Thought the guy had a tiny head and giant shoulder pads. The gameplay seemed okay, if a touch god of war rip off. If it's ever $15 or less, I'd pick it up.

Morning, OTT. It's Friday, and that means :whee: !

[quote name='Eviltude']There is now a prescription medicine for growing your eyelashes. Seriously.[/QUOTE]

Brooke Shields sells it...It has to be good!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Still nothing for my junk though, right?

Talk about fucked priorities.[/QUOTE]

I don't need to worry about that.../flex

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Still nothing for my junk though, right?
[/QUOTE]

Or my bald noggin. :(

Lets work on head hair before eyelash hair.

[quote name='Maklershed']Or my bald noggin. :(

Lets work on head hair before eyelash hair.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

They're actually currently conducting trials on the eyelash product for treating baldness.

There is something wrong with this picture...NSFW.

632934_20120606_640screen001.jpg

So trying to burn CDs last night and Windows Media Player says the files are in the wrong location, or I dont have permission for them. (Maybe because I had to install the Summer Upgrade for AMG anti-virus?)

Okay, let's try using iTunes instead, even though I dont like it as much. Install update for iTunes. Then it stops working. goes to the License Agreement page. I agree. And then it instantally stops working.

F. I hate computers at times. The whole damn thing worked just fine last week.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']:lol:

They're actually currently conducting trials on the eyelash product for treating baldness.[/QUOTE]

The ladies are gonna love me when they see my head is covered in eyelashes.

[quote name='Maklershed']The ladies are gonna love me when they see my head is covered in eyelashes.[/QUOTE]

You think you'll be able to use mascara?

[quote name='Maklershed']The ladies are gonna love me when they see my head is covered in eyelashes.[/QUOTE]

But they'll be as thick as Temporary ball hair.

Watching There Will Be Blood for the first time via FX on demand. Run time is still 2 hours and 40 minutes edited for tv, minus commercials not pertaining to Russel Brand. Daniel Day Lewis is awesome.

God damn it. I got beat out to go to a work conference in ATL (damn seniority) and now the girl that beat me has gone from the Sweet Water brewery to a Braves game. F her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back